Sea of Thieves Page 44

Next Last
  • magicpanda 4 Mar 2021 17:22:14 15,123 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Recently introduced my 9 year old to this and we're having a blast

The game can go from 0 to 200mph in the blink of an eye with lots of screaming and shouting.
  • waggy79 4 Mar 2021 21:28:37 2,358 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I've been playing again recently after dropping off for a year and there's plenty of new things to keep me busy. Apparently this had its highest ever concurrent users the other day 3 years after launch so Season 1 is going well.
  • boo 8 Apr 2021 10:53:48 13,777 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    I've been playing this with a mate for about 6 weeks, and while the game itself is great fun, if not a little repetitive, we are getting sick and tired of the twonks whose idea of fun is to sink your ship or just sit on your boat and shoot you as you respawn.

If you want to play PvP, fine - go and find someone else who wants to play too, and just leave the PvEers alone.

I know it'll just be some bored 14 year old, but jeez I'd happily beat them to death with their own Xbox.
  • Rhaegyr 8 Apr 2021 12:43:28 5,398 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I get what you mean - we were sunk about 10 minutes into loading the game yesterday, didn't even have chance to leave the starting island.

On the flipside I think the game would be boring as hell without the threat/adrenaline of bumping into other human ships.

Killing you as you spawn on your boat is sad though. I just scuttle the ship asap.
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.