Following The Expanse Page 14

Next Last
  • oldschoolsoviet 13 Jan 2021 13:04:48 6,924 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Probably the weakest episode so far with Naomi pulling off a flawless Leia Manoeuvre, but you figured it was coming, and the only convenie.....sorry, logical path for her. The acting can't be faulted, but it's all a bit expected and not really doing much for me.

No Amos either, but it didn't detract from some hot, steamy PDC action. Mmmmm.
  • AcidSnake 13 Jan 2021 13:17:21 8,408 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I enjoyed it...

In theory had Cyn not intervened she would have jumped when the ships were much closer, so it wasn't that outrageous a plan...

But with the destruction of the Zmeya is that all the protomolecule accounted for?
  • muddyyfunster 13 Jan 2021 23:15:08 804 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Another excellent episode. Perhaps I'm enjoying it even more this season due to overlapping with Discovery. It's just better by a distance in all regards.

The scenes with Naomi, Cyn and her son were so well-acted and believable. All the ship scenes are beautifully shot. In 4k HDR it looks fantastic. Best thing on Prime.
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.