Following Demons Souls - PS4 Page 17

Next Last
  • quadfather 19 Feb 2020 09:46:52 36,410 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    chrisno21 wrote:
    At least we can all agree that they are all great even if the order is personal.
    This is the only comment we can all agree on :)
  • Ddanno 19 Feb 2020 09:48:47 1,534 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    chrisno21 wrote:
    At least we can all agree that they are all great even if the order is personal.
    I reckon we can also agree that anyone necrobumping this thread is scum.
  • wuntyate 19 Feb 2020 09:58:56 14,502 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    chrisno21 wrote:
    At least we can all agree that they are all great even if DS2 always has to be at the top.
  • Bichii 19 Feb 2020 10:00:38 2,876 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'm about to start ds1 for the first time (properly) since on the 360 so maybe seven or eight years! Wish me luck.
  • Graxlar_v3 19 Feb 2020 10:12:09 9,926 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Bichii wrote:
    I'm about to start ds1 for the first time (properly) since on the 360 so maybe seven or eight years! Wish me luck.
    Why its easy?
  • retro74 19 Feb 2020 10:52:13 3,191 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Bichii Good luck!

It is mega easy now though, you can get completely overpowered without even fighting a proper boss if you know what you're doing. When I first played it I was fighting the Capra Demon with a dagger and fat rolling all over the place

The main enemy is falling off things, regular mobs and bosses pose zero threat
  • Steve-Perry 19 Feb 2020 11:32:28 1,121 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Bichii wrote:
    Akumer clearly doesn't like the faster less cheesy versions of From games with BB and sekiro bottom.
    Less cheesy? Don't understand that comment.

I like them just fine, Sekiro - I just don't particularly like samurai games, the aesthetic does nothing for me. And it has almost no replayability. I really enjoyed it though.

I really liked the world of BB and the story, but I didn't like the build restrictions. And 30 fps is awful.

The faster combat is great. Nothing wrong with combat being fast or slow if it's done right. And they always do it right.

Also, you haven't played DS1 since the 360? And you've never done the DS3 DLC? Funny for someone who always has the definitive opinion on From games in these threads, doesn't sound like you've played half of them.

Think you should hand in your white soapstone until you've done your homework.

Edited by Akumer at 11:34:17 19-02-2020
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.