Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 902

• Not-a-reviewer 14 Mar 2018 14:40:13 5,045 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I didn't know Captain birds eye was in charge of the UK response. I suggest refusing to sell fish fingers to Russians.

Alternatively, what was the UK response when your mother's vagina unleashed you on a poor unsuspecting public?
  • Technoishmatt 14 Mar 2018 14:42:07 2,592 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    On the PA election, from the guru himself:

“This outcome is tantamount to a Democrat winning (or tying) a statewide race in Louisiana or Kansas or Montana, which also voted for Trump by 20 points,” tweeted FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver.
  • JamboWayOh 14 Mar 2018 14:43:15 7,697 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    captbirdseye wrote:
    If only everyone had guns. Maybe they could've shot the Putin spy.
    and what exactly is your response for a foreign government releasing a biological weapon on UK territory?
    I'm going to say....send over a group of armed citizens in a boat and shoot up their schools? Am I close?
  • melonfarmer 14 Mar 2018 14:44:25 425 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    reviewer wrote:
    I didn't know Captain birds eye was in charge of the UK response. I suggest refusing to sell fish fingers to Russians.

Alternatively, what was the UK response when your mother's vagina unleashed you on a poor unsuspecting public?
    lol your country is weak economically, militarily isolated in Europe. Russia knows your response will be nothing.
  • Skirlasvoud 14 Mar 2018 14:44:29 3,766 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    captbirdseye wrote:
    If only everyone had guns. Maybe they could've shot the Putin spy.
    and what exactly is your response for a foreign government releasing a biological weapon on UK territory?
    How is any of that related?

Do you expect all of us to go outside and inspect the bushes for Russian spies?
  • captbirdseye 14 Mar 2018 14:45:48 8,564 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    reviewer wrote:

lol your country is weak economically, militarily isolated in Europe. Russia knows your response will be nothing.
    Is that a James Bond quote?
  • captbirdseye 14 Mar 2018 14:46:39 8,564 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Putin bot is strong with Melon.
  • thelzdking 14 Mar 2018 14:50:19 8,088 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Was melonfarmer touched by a Brit when he was a child?
  • Rhaegyr 14 Mar 2018 14:50:41 4,442 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fucking hell, looks like we've been rumbled.
  • melonfarmer 14 Mar 2018 14:51:50 425 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    gunna need back up from the US again Mrs May is pathetic
  • Rhaegyr 14 Mar 2018 14:53:09 4,442 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    What do you think we should do?
  • quadfather 14 Mar 2018 14:58:04 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Well I've started looking in bushes
  • disusedgenius 14 Mar 2018 14:58:25 9,143 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'll have you know Mrs May is an icon and national treasure with the full support of the public.
  • melonfarmer 14 Mar 2018 14:59:19 425 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The question should be what do you think you should do since the attack was on your country via a biological weapon.
  • quadfather 14 Mar 2018 14:59:57 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've told you, look in bushes. Come on chaps, let's all up and at em
  • Rhaegyr 14 Mar 2018 15:02:47 4,442 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Up and ATOM!
  • quadfather 14 Mar 2018 15:03:09 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Boom boom!
  • JamboWayOh 14 Mar 2018 15:04:25 7,697 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    The question should be what do you think you should do since the attack was on your country via a biological weapon.
    Why don't you tell us, you're obviously desperate to impart some 'knowledge'.
  • melonfarmer 14 Mar 2018 15:08:07 425 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    melonfarmer wrote:
    You have plenty of opinions and words of wisdom and criticism of US on this forum but now your country is being attacked with bio weapons and you can't come up with anything?
  • Not-a-reviewer 14 Mar 2018 15:10:10 5,045 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'm starting to understand why Jambo isn't in charge of foreign policy. He can't even tell the government what they should do about this on a gaming forum!
  • nickthegun 14 Mar 2018 15:10:57 74,033 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Because there's nothing we can do. Primarily because one of our biggest allies has Putin's hand up his arsehole, so we aren't going to get any kind of backup.
  • Your-Mother 14 Mar 2018 15:11:05 1,621 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    JamboWayOh is, of course, Foreign Affairs Minister and thus he must come up with a solution himself.
  • captbirdseye 14 Mar 2018 15:12:53 8,564 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I shall stop watching Masha and the Bear.
  • PazJohnMitch 14 Mar 2018 15:15:03 13,519 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @melonfarmer

Well at least doing nothing is better than Trump asking Putin how he likes his cock sucked.
  • Khanivor 14 Mar 2018 15:16:18 43,823 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Technoishmatt wrote:
    On the PA election, from the guru himself:

“This outcome is tantamount to a Democrat winning (or tying) a statewide race in Louisiana or Kansas or Montana, which also voted for Trump by 20 points,” tweeted FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver.
    2018 is going to be such an interesting year. The GOP is either in complete denial that the mid-terms are steaming in the direction of an annihilation for them, or they know Puti-poot-poot has this covered.
  • Khanivor 14 Mar 2018 15:17:00 43,823 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    @melonfarmer

Well at least doing nothing is better than Trump asking Putin how he likes his cock sucked.
    Trump doesn't need to ask that question anymore. By this point, he knows fine well.
  • JamboWayOh 14 Mar 2018 15:20:45 7,697 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    melonfarmer wrote:
    You have plenty of opinions and words of wisdom and criticism of US on this forum but now your country is being attacked with bio weapons and you can't come up with anything?
    Sorry, I was on the phone to your secretary of state to try and work something out but he got mysteriously cut off and hasn't returned my voicemails. Do you think he's ok?
  • melonfarmer 14 Mar 2018 15:28:10 425 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    melonfarmer wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    melonfarmer wrote:
    Sorry, I was on the phone to your secretary of state to try and work something out but he got mysteriously cut off and hasn't returned my voicemails. Do you think he's ok?
    Why would you be on the phone to the white house shouldn't you be talking to your European partners? Oh I forgot they all hate you.
  • LittleSparra 14 Mar 2018 15:35:34 7,926 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    What are you?
  • RyanDS 14 Mar 2018 15:35:55 11,831 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    melonfarmer wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    melonfarmer wrote:
    Why would you be on the phone to the white house shouldn't you be talking to your European partners? Oh I forgot they all hate you.
    There you are right.

Stopped watch etc.

Any support we would have had we have actively tried to push away.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.