• quadfather 14 Mar 2018 15:36:28 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Have we made contact with alien life?
  • Jono62 14 Mar 2018 15:37:08 20,095 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yes, the EU really hates us

https://www.politico.eu/article/sergei-skripal-eu-backs-britain-in-wake-of-russian-spy-poisoning/
  • askew 14 Mar 2018 15:39:52 16,757 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    What if this turns the tide on Brexit? Russia might have meddled, but now it blows up in their face…

/clutches
  • JamboWayOh 14 Mar 2018 15:42:54 7,697 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    Definitely from Uranus.
  • thelzdking 14 Mar 2018 15:50:46 8,088 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    askew wrote:
    What if this turns the tide on Brexit? Russia might have meddled, but now it blows up in their face…

/clutches
    TBF one of the best and simplest arguments against it is that Putin supports it, and if Putin supports it then it is probably not in our interests. But not even something that straightforward would have got though to the gammons methinks.
  • thelzdking 14 Mar 2018 15:54:14 8,088 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    quadfather wrote:
    Definitely from Uranus.
    Wah-hey :D
  • quadfather 14 Mar 2018 16:03:56 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    We're on a roll today guys
  • DutyPedant 14 Mar 2018 16:28:11 249 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    melonfarmer wrote:
    captbirdseye wrote:
    If only everyone had guns. Maybe they could've shot the Putin spy.
    and what exactly is your response for a foreign government releasing a biological weapon on UK territory?
    Careful now.
  • KnuttinAtoll 14 Mar 2018 16:29:59 5,623 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    All that poisoning Russian spy malarkey got me thinking...

Trump's days are numbered aren't they
  • quadfather 14 Mar 2018 16:40:55 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Can they do Pence while they're at it
  • JamboWayOh 14 Mar 2018 17:10:17 7,697 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    Can they do Pence while they're at it
    Now, now let's not be intolerant of someone who is incapable of being around a female that isn't his wife and calls his actual wife 'mother'.
  • CHPxtreme 14 Mar 2018 17:47:32 313 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I don't think Putin would poison his puppet. If he did, would he really continue the purge by poisoning Pence?
  • PazJohnMitch 14 Mar 2018 18:35:30 13,519 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    askew wrote:

/clutches
    Sadly I think that is a very fragile straw you have there.
  • DrStrangelove 15 Mar 2018 07:50:24 12,712 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up trade claim in meeting with Justin Trudeau

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’

‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”
  • Salaman 15 Mar 2018 08:42:26 23,062 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Skirlasvoud wrote:

That state has been blue since 1992. That the dems barely manage to eke out a victory, is still disturbing news. If it's going to be the same for 2020, it could go either way.
    Settle down, Bob!
  • Skirlasvoud 15 Mar 2018 08:49:33 3,766 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    Skirlasvoud wrote:

That state has been blue since 1992. That the dems barely manage to eke out a victory, is still disturbing news. If it's going to be the same for 2020, it could go either way.
    Settle down, Bob!
    Made a mistake with that claim too. This wasn’t a state wide election. It was a single seat, deep within a part of conservative Pennsylvania that should be red.

Gay tidings then!
  • Skirlasvoud 15 Mar 2018 08:49:34 3,766 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    Skirlasvoud wrote:

Settle down, Bob!
    Made a mistake with that claim too. This wasn’t a state wide election. It was a single seat, deep within a part of conservative Pennsylvania that should be red.

Gay tidings then!
  • KnuttinAtoll 15 Mar 2018 08:58:15 5,623 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up trade claim in meeting with Justin Trudeau

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’

‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”
    Even just looking at the combination of words, never mind reading them, gives me a bloody headache.
  • quadfather 15 Mar 2018 09:16:19 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    KnuttinAtoll wrote:
    DrStrangelove wrote:

Even just looking at the combination of words, never mind reading them, gives me a bloody headache.
    He's like the guy at the party with an acoustic guitar.
  • KnuttinAtoll 15 Mar 2018 09:22:40 5,623 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    At least that guys has actual skills at something (which is the annoying bit right).
  • Pilot83 15 Mar 2018 09:37:07 33 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    quadfather wrote:
    KnuttinAtoll wrote:
    DrStrangelove wrote:

He's like the guy at the party with an acoustic guitar.
  • PazJohnMitch 15 Mar 2018 09:57:40 13,519 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I like the Russian’s defence:

We destroyed all our nerve agent.
    You guys even checked and did not find any.
    Perhaps it was the US?
  • quadfather 15 Mar 2018 09:58:31 31,726 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    KnuttinAtoll wrote:
    At least that guys has actual skills at something (which is the annoying bit right).
    Well Trump is really skillful at being a shit human, if that counts
  • PazJohnMitch 15 Mar 2018 10:01:03 13,519 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    And going bankrupt
  • Skirlasvoud 15 Mar 2018 10:02:38 3,766 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:

Perhaps it was the US?
    They’re getting lazy, and can you blame them?

The west has proven itself to be easy pickings for misinformation.
  • Dizzy 15 Mar 2018 10:05:07 3,647 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Skirlasvoud wrote:
    PazJohnMitch wrote:

Perhaps it was the US?
    They’re getting lazy, and can you blame them?

The west has proven itself to be easy pickings for misinformation.
    Indeed this. Moron countries all over the world are now realizing they can basically get away with everything because finally they have the means (social media?) to just divide and conquer public opinions.
  • L0cky 15 Mar 2018 13:49:28 2,015 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    That's because Republican voters are all rich people waiting to happen. They're simply protecting their future interests.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 15 Mar 2018 13:56:24 31,620 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The American Dream, man.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.