Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 1146

• mothercruncher 7 Oct 2019 19:26:15 16,540 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My word, that was a shark jumping tweet, wasn’t it?
    What a day.
  • AaronTurner 7 Oct 2019 19:29:33 11,271 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Does he actually write “my great and unmatched wisdom” without irony?
  • fontgeeksogood 7 Oct 2019 19:36:21 7,026 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    He's fucked up on Sudofed, he doesn't know what day it is
  • JamboWayOh 7 Oct 2019 19:45:29 15,074 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    Does he actually write “my great and unmatched wisdom” without irony?
    I bet he thinks it's what you are if you like Iran.

IRANY.
  • PazJohnMitch 7 Oct 2019 20:03:20 14,720 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    To be fair his wisdom is unmatched.

Nobody else has so little of it.
  • Your-Mother 7 Oct 2019 20:07:05 2,996 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    Again, giving too much credit to the whiny baby man, but Graham’s rebuttal of Trump seems incredibly calculated. The big criticisms about him and Moscow Mitch were that they’d never turn on Trump. This all seems too convenient in my mind, like Trump is going to reverse course just so the hard liners can go “see look we’re not sycophants and are impartial and all that so therefore the impeachment inquiry is bullshit”
    Reiterating this as Mitch “I will never remove Trump regardless of what crimes he’s accused of” McConnell has now said the same thing. It’s not Trump’s plan but this even more feels like a calculated “let’s pretend we don’t do everything Trump says” media spin for the impeachment. Some aide probably put the worm in Trump’s ear knowing this would be the outcome.
  • senso-ji 7 Oct 2019 20:36:56 9,855 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    At what point in the past did Trump obliterate Turkey's economy? Or does he mean he has destroyed another country's economy in the past? And if so, which one?
  • d_h1234 7 Oct 2019 20:40:03 165 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    He was obviously joking.
  • PazJohnMitch 7 Oct 2019 20:45:50 14,720 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Or he ate an entire turkey on his own one Christmas or Thanksgiving.
  • JamboWayOh 7 Oct 2019 20:46:53 15,074 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    "I've just launched the nukes! Bare jokes" #owningthelibs
  • Psychotext 7 Oct 2019 23:21:00 65,638 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Welp, the mask is off...

The Trump administration is pulling out of the Open Skies Treaty, which allows the United States and our allies and partners in Europe to monitor Russian military deployments. Withdrawal risks dividing the transatlantic alliance.
    https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1181322726843265026?
  • Your-Mother 8 Oct 2019 00:39:28 2,996 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    A rumour is going around that Erdogan threatened to take various permits away for Trump Towers Istanbul if he didn’t comply with his demands, so Trump caved to protect his businesses. Probably bullshit but also depressingly believable.
  • MrAGSystems 8 Oct 2019 00:54:03 102 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    Still waiting for Andy Serkis to unzip himself from the Trump skin-suit and say "lol, jk'ing guys, it's just a big performance piece, you hardly believe this shit is actually happening?".
  • Load_2.0 8 Oct 2019 09:36:18 29,927 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    It's difficult not to see this as a to do list from the Kremlin before he gets the boot.
  • DrStrangelove 8 Oct 2019 10:50:53 14,595 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    A rumour is going around that Erdogan threatened to take various permits away for Trump Towers Istanbul if he didn’t comply with his demands, so Trump caved to protect his businesses. Probably bullshit but also depressingly believable.
    The way even Kim Jong Un is playing him I don't think there'd be any need for that.
  • Graxlar_v3 9 Oct 2019 14:38:16 7,937 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    To the surprise of everyone (I am sure), Turkey have decided to attack the Kurds.

Who would have thought that they would be so reckless, after the orange one threatened to destroy their economy.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/09/politics/syria-turkey-invasion-intl-hnk/index.html
  • Khanivor 9 Oct 2019 15:05:44 44,110 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    That happened very quickly indeed. Trump must have ordered the immediate withdrawal of US troops after his tweet. Like in under 48 hours. That’s insanely fast.

As long as this isn’t all a glowing crater in the future, when history written about this time it’s going to be terrifying to learn just how corrupt and compromised Trump was. I’m fairly convinced that the majority of his policy decisions are being dictated to him by various foreign powers with a hold over him.
  • Darknight 9 Oct 2019 17:02:41 334 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    So is Turkey going to war specifically to distract from the fact that the White House are now effectively blocking impeachment inquiries?
  • sport 9 Oct 2019 17:07:49 15,262 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    What impeachment?!?!

DOWN WITH TURCKEY!
  • Graxlar_v3 9 Oct 2019 17:18:12 7,937 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Darknight wrote:
    So is Turkey going to war specifically to distract from the fact that the White House are now effectively blocking impeachment inquiries?
    No Turkey are 'going to war' (slaughter the Kurds) because they have been itching to do that for years.

Trump is pulling out of Syria (and fucking the Kurds massively) to deflect from impeachment (or because his handlers have asked him to nicely)
  • Huggybear 9 Oct 2019 21:09:36 1,625 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    That happened very quickly indeed. Trump must have ordered the immediate withdrawal of US troops after his tweet. Like in under 48 hours. That’s insanely fast.

There were only around 50-100 US troops left there.

The real question is how long has Erdogan known this would happen? Seems they had everything ready.
  • JamboWayOh 9 Oct 2019 21:11:34 15,074 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Darknight wrote:
    No Turkey are 'going to war' (slaughter the Kurds) because they have been itching to do that for years.

Trump is pulling out of Syria (and fucking the Kurds massively) to deflect from impeachment (or because his handlers have asked him to nicely)
    Trump pulled out of Syria because he always listens to the bigger boys.
  • Jono62 9 Oct 2019 21:23:46 22,826 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trump will bankrupt Turkey, believe me
  • d_h1234 9 Oct 2019 21:39:05 165 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    He's done it before, he annihilated their country entirely, literally, and the thing is, a lot of people don't know this, but no one is tougher on Turkey than him. Turkey calls him and says "Hey, please stop being so tough on us! We miss Obama!" because Obama was so weak to Turkey, he gave them everything, just everything. The thing about Obama is he is weak, he gave in. I don't give in, I'm tough, that's why they call me the deal-maker, the negotiator. Turkey, when they called, and a lot of people don't know this, but when Turkey called me practically crying and begging me to lift sanctions, I said "you're gonna have to be fair now" and they have been. The Democrats don't want that though, they want to give Turkey and other countries everything they want, because they're cowards. Liddle Schiffy and that vampire Bela Pelosi hate me because I'm tough with countries, I'm tough with Canada, I'm tough with Mexico, I'm tough on the EU. America has been pushed around long enough and I put a stop to that, the Democrats don't like it. They're traitors, it's all a con job. Democrats want to kill us all and eat our skin! A lot of people don't know this but Democrats love to eat human flesh, it's true, lot of people don't know that.

Edited by d_h1234 at 21:40:55 09-10-2019
  • X201 9 Oct 2019 22:13:25 19,415 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Kurds getting payback for not helping in Normandy, serves them right.
  • Psychotext 9 Oct 2019 22:40:56 65,638 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    d_h1234 wrote:
    He's done it before, he annihilated their country entirely, literally, and the thing is, a lot of people don't know this, but no one is tougher on Turkey than him. Turkey calls him and says "Hey, please stop being so tough on us! We miss Obama!" because Obama was so weak to Turkey, he gave them everything, just everything. The thing about Obama is he is weak, he gave in. I don't give in, I'm tough, that's why they call me the deal-maker, the negotiator. Turkey, when they called, and a lot of people don't know this, but when Turkey called me practically crying and begging me to lift sanctions, I said "you're gonna have to be fair now" and they have been. The Democrats don't want that though, they want to give Turkey and other countries everything they want, because they're cowards. Liddle Schiffy and that vampire Bela Pelosi hate me because I'm tough with countries, I'm tough with Canada, I'm tough with Mexico, I'm tough on the EU. America has been pushed around long enough and I put a stop to that, the Democrats don't like it. They're traitors, it's all a con job. Democrats want to kill us all and eat our skin! A lot of people don't know this but Democrats love to eat human flesh, it's true, lot of people don't know that.
    Fair play, that could literally be straight out of the syphilis riddled one.
  • Tuffty 10 Oct 2019 06:57:04 4,399 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Trump says it's fine if IS fighters escape from Syria because if they do they will just go to Europe.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1182025864684417024?s=19

Gee thanks Donald
  • PazJohnMitch 10 Oct 2019 07:05:06 14,720 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Which is what a certain ex KGB operative would want.
  • X201 10 Oct 2019 07:30:05 19,415 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    No need to worry about ISIS.
    US diplomats have killed more UK citizens this year.
  • Graxlar_v3 10 Oct 2019 08:15:06 7,937 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    No need to worry about ISIS.
    US diplomats have killed more UK citizens this year.
    She was only driving on the wrong side of the rod, it happens.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.