Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 1160

  • Khanivor 20 Nov 2019 17:03:15 44,206 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    It all comes down to the polls.

    The second the GOP determines Trump is more of a liability than an asset he’s toast.
  • Thingy 20 Nov 2019 17:18:21 7,505 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nunes' face after Sondland testimony.
  • Dougs 20 Nov 2019 19:21:09 91,280 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Ooof.
  • DrStrangelove 21 Nov 2019 00:31:38 14,731 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    The new defense is probably also going to involve throwing Giuliani under the bus too, almost everything bad in Sondland’s testimony has him saying “through Giuliani”. Paint Rudy as a rogue agent and it’s kind of a done deal for most Republicans.
    Wasn't Sondland very clear that the orders came from Trump?
  • Your-Mother 21 Nov 2019 00:35:43 3,283 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    He was pretty explicit in saying he didn’t get anything about the quid pro quo directly from Trump, it was all through Giuliani.
  • Rodney 21 Nov 2019 01:39:46 4,007 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    He said that he assumed Giuliani was acting on Trump's instructions.

    This is a reasonable assumption but leaves some room for plausible deniability.

    But if Giuliani was acting on Trump's directions, then Trump's defence will depend on Giuliani incriminating himself and taking the fall. And I assume conducting your own foreign policy, like Giuliani would be admitting to, is a little bit illegal.

    Can only see Giuliani incriminating himself if Trump promises him a pardon, but even speculating this chain of events seems absurd. If it was the storyline in a hack crime novel it would be too far fetched to take seriously.
  • Your-Mother 21 Nov 2019 01:43:12 3,283 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Giuliani can just plead the fifth to not self incriminate.

    Looks shady as fuck but the Senate won’t give a shit either way.
  • Mola_Ram 21 Nov 2019 01:44:50 21,876 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The best people.
  • Lukus 21 Nov 2019 01:51:25 22,389 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    DRAIN THE SWAMP
  • Thingy 21 Nov 2019 15:14:46 7,505 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Fiona Hill is a Geordie! This sounds weird.
  • mothercruncher 26 Nov 2019 09:19:13 16,784 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I woke up this morning in the middle of a dream sequence that involved Donald Trump knocking on my door and using my downstairs toilet for the longest most explosive shit I’ve ever heard. We’re talking firehose propulsion here. Then he insisted on shaking my hand, wasn’t sure if he’d washed and loaded up my daughter and my dog in his stretch limo before driving off playing Yankee Doodle Dandy with the windows down.
  • X201 26 Nov 2019 09:27:23 19,667 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    The best people pet.
    Fixed
  • BillMurray 26 Nov 2019 11:12:55 9,470 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mothercruncher wrote:
    I woke up this morning in the middle of a dream sequence that involved Donald Trump knocking on my door and using my downstairs toilet for the longest most explosive shit I’ve ever heard. We’re talking firehose propulsion here. Then he insisted on shaking my hand, wasn’t sure if he’d washed and loaded up my daughter and my dog in his stretch limo before driving off playing Yankee Doodle Dandy with the windows down.
    Last week my Mum dreamt that Trump wandered into a church service she was attending. He was wearing a grotty shirt and holding baby Yoda. My Mum then proceeded to scrap with Trump to try and wrestle baby Yoda from his arms.
  • Armoured_Bear 27 Nov 2019 16:13:07 27,607 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1199718185865535490?s=21
  • hedben2013 27 Nov 2019 16:17:35 1,273 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1199718185865535490?s=21
    Wow
  • Khanivor 27 Nov 2019 16:42:48 44,206 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    That’s how you get global respect for the office of President of the United States of America

    There are senile old farts on local news pages who post less embarrassing stuff than Trump.
  • senso-ji 4 Dec 2019 15:46:19 9,944 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Brace yourselves, Canada
  • IRWATWO 4 Dec 2019 16:35:53 270 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 3 weeks ago
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

    Said the leader of free world, emotional maturity age 5.
  • its-H1ggyLTD 4 Dec 2019 17:07:47 672 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Good to see the cop drop out.
  • pacrifice 4 Dec 2019 17:14:36 5,164 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    The Independent: Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’, cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders making fun of him.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-trudeau-nato-summit-press-conference-macron-boris-johnson-latest-a9232496.html
  • JamboWayOh 4 Dec 2019 17:34:30 16,041 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    its-H1ggyLTD wrote:
    Good to see the cop drop out.
    Yawn...

    For clarification, if anyone is confused as to what Higgy is on about, he's referring to Kamala Harris who recently dropped out of the Democrat race for President. Because Higgy cannot think himself and only repeats what he reads on Twitter, calling Kamala Harris a cop is actually from a meme because she used to be a district attorney and an attorney general, so apparently it makes her a cop if you're a cool kid on social media. We'll just sidle past the other meme images that have her arresting black kids, we'll also reduce the achievements of a black woman in America in reaching these positions by simply calling her 'a cop'. Sure you may not agree with her policies or outlook but again people like Higgy don't contemplate these actions or the damage it does because that would require thinking.

    Edited by JamboWayOh at 17:55:17 04-12-2019
  • Tuffty 4 Dec 2019 20:00:44 4,425 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    pacrifice wrote:
    The Independent: Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’, cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders making fun of him.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-trudeau-nato-summit-press-conference-macron-boris-johnson-latest-a9232496.html
    Proving once again that anyone who bemoans about political correctness, snowflakes or praised for 'telling it like it is' are more than happy to dish it out but can't take it.

    Edited by Tuffty at 20:01:48 04-12-2019
  • MrWonderstuff 4 Dec 2019 21:31:50 3,075 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    its-H1ggyLTD wrote:
    Good to see the cop drop out.
    Yawn...

    For clarification, if anyone is confused as to what Higgy is on about, he's referring to Kamala Harris who recently dropped out of the Democrat race for President. Because Higgy cannot think himself and only repeats what he reads on Twitter, calling Kamala Harris a cop is actually from a meme because she used to be a district attorney and an attorney general, so apparently it makes her a cop if you're a cool kid on social media. We'll just sidle past the other meme images that have her arresting black kids, we'll also reduce the achievements of a black woman in America in reaching these positions by simply calling her 'a cop'. Sure you may not agree with her policies or outlook but again people like Higgy don't contemplate these actions or the damage it does because that would require thinking.
    I assume Higgy is a Russian troll?
  • JamboWayOh 4 Dec 2019 21:36:24 16,041 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    No he's just an idiot.
  • senso-ji 5 Dec 2019 14:26:10 9,944 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Rejoice, ye multitudes!
  • MrWonderstuff 5 Dec 2019 14:40:56 3,075 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    If the impeachment doesn't go anywhere, once it goes to the Senate, does that mean America is officially a Dictatorship?
  • pacrifice 5 Dec 2019 14:46:32 5,164 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    So will all their MPs take a vote on banning him?
  • beastmaster 5 Dec 2019 14:48:13 19,577 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Probably won’t go anywhere.
  • Graxlar_v3 5 Dec 2019 14:53:40 8,551 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    pacrifice wrote:
    So will all their MPs take a vote on banning him?
    Don’t think MP’s get a vote :/
  • IRWATWO 5 Dec 2019 15:09:40 270 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 3 weeks ago
    He will almost certainly survive the final two thirds vote required against him.

    UNLESS enough of the GOP decide they would have more of a chance of a 2020 win if they throw him under the bus, which given the overwhelming evidence they may be able to do without too many of their own turning against them, and quickly finding a less deranged candidate, such as Mitt Romney, or Walt Disneys thawed out head. Or Walt Disneys thawed out rectum, for that matter.

    They might worry that if they stick with him, every swing voter will see them as the swamp. We can but pray.

    Edited by IRWATWO at 15:10:59 05-12-2019
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.