Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 1247

  • TechnoHippy 20 May 2020 12:45:52 17,712 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    If God truly did send Trump to save us you have to wonder if God is also a dribbling moron or God is actually sick of our shit?
    He does hold a grudge.
  • davidfowles 20 May 2020 12:56:12 211 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 months ago
    God (to Noah) ďI promise to never again kill everyone with a flood.Ē
    (thinks to self: ďIíve got heaps more ways to fuck up these cuntsĒ)
  • TechnoHippy 20 May 2020 17:32:19 17,712 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Pelosi calls Trump a tubby cunt - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52733199
  • Graxlar_v3 20 May 2020 17:37:48 10,463 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Isnít this Americaís Nero? I had thought after 60-70 years of being told you are better than everyone else and a vast majority of people not getting the level of education needed for critical thought. Being told that as the adult in the room you may need to be subservient in order to have the best world is not going to compute.

    So someone coming along and saying we are the best in the world and everyone should acknowledge that and be subservient to you is clearly the right way of the world.

    Itís history repeating itself, we are just seeing the end of the American Empire and the rise of China...again.
  • KnuttinAtoll 20 May 2020 17:51:32 8,196 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Isnít this Americaís Nero? I had thought after 60-70 years of being told you are better than everyone else and a vast majority of people not getting the level of education needed for critical thought. Being told that as the adult in the room you may need to be subservient in order to have the best world is not going to compute.

    So someone coming along and saying we are the best in the world and everyone should acknowledge that and be subservient to you is clearly the right way of the world.

    Itís history repeating itself, we are just seeing the end of the American Empire and the rise of China...again.
    Don't forget GREAT Britain!
  • Graxlar_v3 20 May 2020 18:02:17 10,463 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    KnuttinAtoll wrote:
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Isnít this Americaís Nero? I had thought after 60-70 years of being told you are better than everyone else and a vast majority of people not getting the level of education needed for critical thought. Being told that as the adult in the room you may need to be subservient in order to have the best world is not going to compute.

    So someone coming along and saying we are the best in the world and everyone should acknowledge that and be subservient to you is clearly the right way of the world.

    Itís history repeating itself, we are just seeing the end of the American Empire and the rise of China...again.
    Don't forget GREAT Britain!
    Itís not worth even talking about! We are an absolute mess and itís despicable that they pulled free movement under the cover of corona.
  • KnuttinAtoll 20 May 2020 18:03:20 8,196 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    KnuttinAtoll wrote:
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Isnít this Americaís Nero? I had thought after 60-70 years of being told you are better than everyone else and a vast majority of people not getting the level of education needed for critical thought. Being told that as the adult in the room you may need to be subservient in order to have the best world is not going to compute.

    So someone coming along and saying we are the best in the world and everyone should acknowledge that and be subservient to you is clearly the right way of the world.

    Itís history repeating itself, we are just seeing the end of the American Empire and the rise of China...again.
    Don't forget GREAT Britain!
    Itís not worth even talking about! We are an absolute mess and itís despicable that they pulled free movement under the cover of corona.
    Yeah sorry, I spelt GRATE wrong.
  • JamboWayOh 20 May 2020 18:41:21 20,723 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/20/trump-threatens-cut-states-election-funding-mail-in-ballot-plans

    Ahh, there we go then.
  • Psychotext 20 May 2020 18:50:16 67,472 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/20/trump-threatens-cut-states-election-funding-mail-in-ballot-plans

    Ahh, there we go then.
    Only the democrat states though. He seems to forget that a bunch of Republican states do it to... and he fucking voted by post in one of them.
  • JamboWayOh 20 May 2020 19:14:15 20,723 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/20/trump-threatens-cut-states-election-funding-mail-in-ballot-plans

    Ahh, there we go then.
    Only the democrat states though. He seems to forget that a bunch of Republican states do it to... and he fucking voted by post in one of them.
    I guess a stupid cunt is as a stupid cunt does.
  • Khanivor 20 May 2020 19:22:30 44,556 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Plenty of local constitutional experts have told me lately that mail in voting is unconstitutional.

    Despite, ya know, how one actually votes not being in that document at all.

    I wonder if Trump will bring up the fact there is zero constitutional right to vote sooner rather than later.
  • JamboWayOh 20 May 2020 19:35:54 20,723 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Isn't the constitution a word you can just say when someone says or wants something you disagree with? It's a bit like the word 'SOVEREIGNTY' in England.
  • TechnoHippy 20 May 2020 19:52:10 17,712 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Plenty of local constitutional experts have told me lately that mail in voting is unconstitutional.

    Despite, ya know, how one actually votes not being in that document at all.

    I wonder if Trump will bring up the fact there is zero constitutional right to vote sooner rather than later.
    The US military have done postal votes since the civil war.
  • Tonka 20 May 2020 19:56:06 31,094 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    If Trump days it's unconditional.

    The by God, it's unconditional.
  • Jono62 21 May 2020 06:24:16 25,565 posts
    Seen 1 second ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1263081822776438786?s=19

    I see he's accusing Joe Scarborough of murder.

    His Twitter is like a conspiracy theorists dream.
  • PierrePressure 21 May 2020 08:33:56 1,154 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Re-remember?

    What a fucking idiot.
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 21 May 2020 08:40:28 9,336 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Interesting piece in the Washington Post on the voters Trump currently looks set to lose to Biden in November.
  • RobAnybody 21 May 2020 10:07:28 2,236 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Plenty of local constitutional experts have told me lately that mail in voting is unconstitutional.

    Despite, ya know, how one actually votes not being in that document at all.

    I wonder if Trump will bring up the fact there is zero constitutional right to vote sooner rather than later.
    Trump and the GOP rely on the fact that their supporters aren't exactly the brightest bulbs, plus poor education has ensured that they are incredibly ignorant too.
  • Dougs 21 May 2020 10:19:37 95,416 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1263397813033066496
  • KnuttinAtoll 21 May 2020 10:29:16 8,196 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    PierrePressure wrote:
    Re-remember?

    What a fucking idiot.
    Vicky Pollard is prez now.
  • RobAnybody 21 May 2020 11:08:48 2,236 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1263397813033066496
    How can he stop taking it if he never took it in the first place ...... ?
  • DrStrangelove 21 May 2020 11:48:30 15,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    He lied about taking it, now he lies about stopping taking it. This is confusing.
  • JamboWayOh 21 May 2020 11:50:18 20,723 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    He lied about taking it, now he lies about stopping taking it. This is confusing.
    Not if you're a moron, then it makes total sense and something only a very stable genius would do.
  • DrStrangelove 21 May 2020 11:55:00 15,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @JamboWayOh

    Still baffled about how well Fox News propaganda works. It relies on people being dumb and gullible beyond belief and it works. I'm afraid that the reason why communist propaganda was less effective was that it still thought there was some lower limit to human intelligence.
  • JamboWayOh 21 May 2020 12:00:03 20,723 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    @JamboWayOh

    Still baffled about how well Fox News propaganda works. It relies on people being dumb and gullible beyond belief and it works. I'm afraid that the reason why communist propaganda was less effective was that it still thought there was some lower limit to human intelligence.
    But then it also goes hand in hand with the defunding of public education, the demonisation of experts and making sure that Civil Rights Act exists in but name only. Perfect soup to serve to people.
  • Tuffty 21 May 2020 20:57:48 4,621 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    President Trump explaining the results of his most recent coronavirus test: ďI tested very positively.... in another sense...I tested positively towards negative...I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, I tested negative"

    https://twitter.com/vladduthiersCBS/status/1263516690685583362?s=19

    Edited by Tuffty at 20:58:01 21-05-2020
  • barchetta 21 May 2020 21:59:28 2,674 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Is that fucker's voice sounding more slurred than ever?

    Maybe take a little too much of the magic cure all?
  • JoeBlade 21 May 2020 22:01:00 5,233 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    He's such a word wizard.
  • nickthegun 21 May 2020 22:15:20 82,941 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    My dad does this. You ask him the simplest of questions, one with a binary answer that thereís no need to lie about and heís *so* used to talking bullshit, he still canít give you a straight answer.
  • JoeBlade 21 May 2020 22:19:55 5,233 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    This reminds me of the Simpsons for some reason. 'Inflammable means flammable? What a country!'
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.