Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 1327

• Jono62 29 Jun 2020 20:44:46 25,062 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Also, lol

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/27/politics/reopen-maryland-tim-walters-coronavirus/index.html
  • Not-a-reviewer 29 Jun 2020 20:56:33 6,227 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Jono62 wrote:
    Also, lol

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/27/politics/reopen-maryland-tim-walters-coronavirus/index.html
    "I did have a hard day yesterday. I told you guys I wasn't feeling really well. I crashed later in the day, had to go to the emergency room. I thought I was actually having a stroke ... turns out I had Covid," he said in the video, continuing later: "As you can see, I'm not dying. It's uncomfortable. I would make it akin to having the flu."

He felt like he was having a stroke but still claims it didnít feel too bad. Whatís wrong with these people?
  • Not-a-reviewer 29 Jun 2020 20:57:58 6,227 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/29/21307303/youtube-bans-molyneux-duke-richard-spencer-conduct-hate-speech
    Strange how social media sites are starting to do something after advertising money is starting to go away. Reddit has shut down around 2000 sub reddits in the last day.
  • Dougs 29 Jun 2020 21:36:22 94,086 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Including r/The_Donald
  • Frogofdoom 29 Jun 2020 21:38:23 16,433 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I bet they are livid.
  • Your-Mother 30 Jun 2020 00:08:41 4,294 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Tbf The_Donald has been effectively dead since it was quarantined a few months ago. All the members went off to discord or r/Conservative and post under the guise of ďIím just asking questionsĒ.
  • Tuffty 30 Jun 2020 10:19:05 4,512 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Very very much doubt 2020 would give us this gift but there's a story that GOP Insiders say Trump may drop out of the 2020 race of his poll numbers don't improve.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-us-election-drop-out-fox-news-republican-a9592036.html?utm_source=reddit.com
  • creepiest-lizard 30 Jun 2020 10:21:26 1,340 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I don't want him to drop out. I want him humiliated.
  • Mola_Ram 30 Jun 2020 10:22:01 23,707 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lol no, he's not going to drop out. Though I guess he could make some kind of excuse, like a sudden illness or something.
  • Tonka 30 Jun 2020 10:27:51 30,824 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Shoot him like the traitor he is

https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1
  • JamboWayOh 30 Jun 2020 10:28:05 19,356 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Like a stroke. That would be nice.
  • Tonka 30 Jun 2020 10:29:00 30,824 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Lol no, he's not going to drop out. Though I guess he could make some kind of excuse, like a sudden illness or something.
    You can't fire me, because I QUIT!
  • Rodney 30 Jun 2020 10:37:57 4,398 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Maybe he's negotiating a deal to step aside in exchange for a pardon.
  • beastmaster 30 Jun 2020 10:39:32 20,704 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Iíve not seen so much wishful thinking in ages! I highly doubt Trump will drop out and despite all the shit thatís going on, I still think he will probably win.

Biden seriously needs to start doing something soon. Iím not seeing anything on Bidenís plan or message. Especially here but it is a Trump thread. Trump is getting all the media attention and I donít think that Trump hate is enough to get him out of power. Hope Iím wrong but I canít see it happening myself.

Jonathan Pie is probably working on his Trump re-election routine right now.
  • Mola_Ram 30 Jun 2020 10:48:47 23,707 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Biden has plenty of messages and proposals. Here are some: https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/joe-biden/

But right now his strategy is to shut up and let Trump destroy himself, and so far it looks like it's working.
  • beastmaster 30 Jun 2020 10:56:10 20,704 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Biden has plenty of messages and proposals. Here are some: https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/joe-biden/

But right now his strategy is to shut up and let Trump destroy himself, and so far it looks like it's working.
    Thanks.

Edit: A clear, concise message. That makes as change. Although this keeping silent thing seems a bit weak to me. If Trump is on the verge of cracking, why doesn't he just go for the jugular? Get as much at him as possible? Possibly a bit too soon in the campaign run to do that and maybe give Trump more time to do what Trump does best?

Still think it's wishful thinking he'll drop out.

Edited by beastmaster at 11:06:13 30-06-2020
  • JamboWayOh 30 Jun 2020 10:56:58 19,356 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:

Agree, Trump is his own worst enemy. Let him bury himself
  • Mola_Ram 30 Jun 2020 11:04:05 23,707 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    And sure, stuff can change, all the polls could be wrong. But given what happened in 2016, I don't think anyone is going to make the mistake of being complacent about an assumed result again. Not this time around, at least.
  • Dougs 30 Jun 2020 11:17:21 94,086 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    It would be a disaster if he pulled out (not that his ego could take it). Pence is much more palatable to many, and more dangerous as he's not as stupid
  • creepiest-lizard 30 Jun 2020 11:46:46 1,340 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Trump has no chance of reelection. The only people voting for him will be the hardcore cultists and there aren't enough of them. He's alienated everybody else, including his own party that are basically the party that Satan would belong to.
  • Mola_Ram 30 Jun 2020 11:50:50 23,707 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I don't think I'll ever be confident enough to say that there's "no chance" of him winning. I learned my lesson from last time.

But it's looking very bad for him right now.
  • quadfather 30 Jun 2020 11:51:00 36,602 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    beastmaster wrote:
    Mola_Ram wrote:

Thanks.

Edit: A clear, concise message. That makes as change. Although this keeping silent thing seems a bit weak to me. If Trump is on the verge of cracking, why doesn't he just go for the jugular? Get as much at him as possible? Possibly a bit too soon in the campaign run to do that and maybe give Trump more time to do what Trump does best?

Still think it's wishful thinking he'll drop out.
    If I was Biden, I'd do the same and stay out of it. Trump will desperately use anything said against him as ammo, so just let the horrific cunt die.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 30 Jun 2020 11:56:28 24,942 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Looking at the way things are turning I'm starting to think its unlikely now. I still think things may change once the campaigning starts properly though. Biden is a creepy child sniffer after all. Obviously Trump is clearly a multiple rapist of underage girls, but he's the bad guy he's supposed to do that stuff.
  • JamboWayOh 30 Jun 2020 11:56:41 19,356 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    It would be a disaster if he pulled out (not that his ego could take it). Pence is much more palatable to many, and more dangerous as he's not as stupid
    What a great slogan.

'I'm not as stupid as Trump. I'm still stupid. Just not as much.'
  • PierrePressure 30 Jun 2020 11:56:44 1,077 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Get the feeling Trump, GOP and Russia are waiting a little closer to the election before they drop the Biden bombshells. He's definitely got skeletons in his closet.
  • PazJohnMitch 30 Jun 2020 12:05:34 15,801 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    I don't think I'll ever be confident enough to say that there's "no chance" of him winning. I learned my lesson from last time.

A conspiracy theorist might suggest that, with the help of Russia, the voting machines have been hacked to enable some votes to be switched from Democrat to Republican. And this is why Trump is so against mail-in voting in Democrat areas as they cannot doctor mail-in votes. So it does not matter who people vote for, Trump will still win by cheating.
  • Mola_Ram 30 Jun 2020 12:07:45 23,707 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Mola_Ram wrote:

A conspiracy theorist might suggest that, with the help of Russia, the voting machines have been hacked to enable some votes to be switched from Democrat to Republican. And this is why Trump is so against mail-in voting in Democrat areas as they cannot doctor mail-in votes. So it does not matter who people vote for, Trump will still win by cheating.
    I don't think that's as easy as you make it sound.
  • creepiest-lizard 30 Jun 2020 12:09:15 1,340 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    There are many who believe that Pence would be a far worse president that Trump because he really believes in stuff. Trump is mostly an opportunist narcissist who will say or do anything to stay in power.
    Pence would make it his mission to criminalize abortion nationwide, mandatory conversion therapy. Basically create a theocracy.
    Trump is stupid. Pence is insane.
  • IRWATWO 30 Jun 2020 13:47:10 702 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 months ago
    Far worse for the US public maybe (though at least he probably won't grab them by the pussy).

But I think he'd be less of a danger to the rest of the planet, so fuck the US public. If the women of the US end up having their wombs become legal property of the local pastor, maybe should have voted Clinton after all.
  • sport 30 Jun 2020 13:54:32 15,997 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Mola_Ram wrote:

I don't think that's as easy as you make it sound.
    It's all done with magnets bro.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.