Following Should Marijuana (Weed) Be Legal in the UK? Page 26

• quadfather 20 Jun 2018 11:59:34 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    @quadfather

Yeah unfortunately the human species is easily lead into what they believe just because it has been the norm and it's what they are told.

It happens with everything though not just social attitudes, people in the UK still believe you have to prick sausages so they don't explode but truth is that's not been the case for decades :)
    Keep tomatoes OUT of the fridge.
  • cowell 20 Jun 2018 12:00:10 1,983 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I haven't touched weed since I was at Uni 20 years ago and I wasn't that into it back then. However, in general I feel like we need to move toward legalisation and regulation. Part of that should be clear rules on where one can smoke weed.

Shout out to the guy at my busy local station that regularly stands on the platform in peak rush hour commuting time and smokes a comedy huge joint. That's just not cool. I've even seen him stub it out to board the tram and he sits there making zero effort to be subtle or conceal it. Like dude, stop showing off, you're a grown adult. Nobody is impressed.
  • challenge_hanukkah 20 Jun 2018 12:03:42 11,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You people keep tomatoes out of the fridge?

You monsters should be deported.

Edited by challenge_hanukkah at 12:03:55 20-06-2018
  • nickthegun 20 Jun 2018 12:07:22 78,496 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The thing is, once you've got it legalised, you are immediately past the point where you are blazing up comedy cheech and chong reefers, which is another reason to legalise it.

There's a ton of ways to consume dope that don't involve setting fire to things, so that health issue and public toking are mitigated.
  • quadfather 20 Jun 2018 12:12:43 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Civil war incoming
  • challenge_hanukkah 20 Jun 2018 12:14:42 11,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You'll be telling me you don't prick your sausages next.
  • robthehermit 20 Jun 2018 12:17:38 7,423 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    It's not the potheads that are the problem, it's the criminal gangs who supply them and whatever other shit they're into. They should legalise it for recreational use, and also home growing for personal use only and as a flip side severely increase the penalties for anyone selling it outside of authorised channels. The only part of weed smoking I've never liked is dealing with the dealers. Unreliable bastards the lot of them, telling you to meet them somewhere at whatever time and leaving you sat there like a tit for an hour because "they had a little smoke and lost track of time".
  • quadfather 20 Jun 2018 12:20:53 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @bad09

A little pipe?
  • challenge_hanukkah 20 Jun 2018 12:24:08 11,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Who was it on here who got really upset about the lack of sympathy for an online weed buying escapade going wrong?
  • Blurp 20 Jun 2018 12:24:36 1,437 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    me

edit: and the reason why I eventually rage quit was due to the relentless weed references I would get no matter what thread I was in, and what point I was making. That PES cunt was the worst for it. couldn't have a decent conversation with anyone so had to create a new account.

Edited by Blurp at 12:28:48 20-06-2018
  • robthehermit 20 Jun 2018 12:30:22 7,423 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @bad09 https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/collections/vaporizers
  • Blurp 20 Jun 2018 12:33:20 1,437 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah you can vape, but it's the same problem as the bong. You've got to clean it every smoke.
  • thelzdking 20 Jun 2018 12:36:34 9,515 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    bad09 wrote:
    @quadfather

Yeah unfortunately the human species is easily lead into what they believe just because it has been the norm and it's what they are told.

It happens with everything though not just social attitudes, people in the UK still believe you have to prick sausages so they don't explode but truth is that's not been the case for decades :)
    And eggs too!
  • quadfather 20 Jun 2018 12:38:44 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:
    quadfather wrote:
    bad09 wrote:
    @quadfather

And eggs too!
    If we get one more food item, we can start a revolt \o/
  • quadfather 20 Jun 2018 12:39:56 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @bad09

Mate of mine just rolls pure ones - very small and thin.

Or just use a small wooden pipe - piece of piss - only have to faff with replacing the screen/gauze and a quick shufty with a thin brush along the main body now and again.
  • thelzdking 20 Jun 2018 12:40:57 9,515 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    My fucking parents do. I'm sure it dulls the flavour, but my main issue is that it makes boiling an egg a gamble unless you have sufficient time to let it reach room temperature.
  • quadfather 20 Jun 2018 12:41:42 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fridges. Overrated.

CAST THEM OUT.
  • Blurp 20 Jun 2018 12:49:04 1,437 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    @Blurp

Ah, bloody cleaning again :(

Spliffs were so much easier, I just can't go back to tobacco though. Haven't touched it in nearly 3 years now.
    I smoke blunts. Much healthier without the tobacco and it usually means I only smoke the one.
  • quadfather 20 Jun 2018 12:51:10 34,880 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @bad09

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B012A62CZC?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

Bizarrely, if you order that, you actually get a different one - you get one with a solid wooden shaft. It's not hot, just the right size and you can even customise it as it's all modular. And it's under 6.
  • chopsen 20 Jun 2018 13:02:24 20,529 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    I really can't see the problem with selling it exactly like alcohol.

Over 18s, license to sell it, label it for strength and health and safety quality control.

Within a few years it would be absolutely normalised and nobody would really give a shit anymore. I really can't see why anyone would object.
    Zing.

Should be just done and get on with it and move on.
    Problem is getting the electorate to accept that. UK voters are small-c conservative reactionary authoritarian types in the main. Though the Sky polling that someone else mentioned earlier surprised me.
  • Pierre2k 20 Jun 2018 13:14:08 1,138 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Read topic, clicked link, found debate about how to store fresh produce. Love these forums sometimes.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.