Following Red Dead Redemption 2 Page 154

Next Last
  • Bichii 28 Jul 2019 12:38:16 1,859 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    superdelphinus wrote:
    This game ruined asscreed odyssey for me
    Yeah Witcher and this ruins all other open world games just like dark souls ruins all other games.
  • DUFFMAN5 28 Jul 2019 12:59:45 24,793 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    It is a shame that I so rarely replay a campaign much like I rarely re-watch a film, no matter how much I love both.
    Although the strong rumours of story dlc might make me revisit. It was a great game, not perfect but what is other than Pink Floyd and Soundgarden ;)

In answer to the multiplayer side, still very average, far better experiences to have online.
  • Max_Powers 4 Aug 2019 18:48:59 1,249 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Just finished this. Loved it. Athur Morgan's character development was really well done.

This and The Witcher 3 are the only open world games I like. Tried some of those newer AC games but they're not a patch on this.
  • ThatAJ 13 Aug 2019 09:07:15 3 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 2 weeks ago
    True that. Never got a grasp on the Witcher, guess I'll go and give it another shot soon.

Also sorry for not letting this thread rest after almost four years.
  • X201 13 Aug 2019 16:03:13 19,285 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I'm tackling the challenges.
    They're a massive grind, but a nice reason to keep doing stuff in the game after the main story.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.