Red Dead Redemption 2 Page 159

Next Last
  • johnnyrocketfingers 20 Jun 2020 23:00:32 300 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    On the subject of horses...

I kept my horse alive from the beginning(from when I could access my pre-ordered horse. And the 'thank you' Arthur gives at the final scenes really hit me. We went through a lot! T_T
  • hedben2013 29 Jul 2020 23:18:02 1,605 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There's no RDR Online thread but in case anyone missed it (I did for a couple of days) the new Wheeler Rawson pass is out, along with a new Naturalist role.

You'll need 40 gold for the pass and 25 for the role- I had 100 saved up from the previous pass and from daily challenges so I've jumped right in
  • hedben2013 29 Jul 2020 23:27:16 1,605 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ok fair enough everyone else probably knew already

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-07-28-red-dead-online-gets-legendary-animals-and-naturalist-role
  • FoxMoody 30 Jul 2020 08:11:20 21 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 4 weeks ago
    Bought it when it came out, can't force myself to play it since it takes so much time to do anything of value.
    Guess it's gonna be played at some point since it's an amazing looking game.
  • johnnyrocketfingers 30 Jul 2020 11:43:03 300 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I've come back in to it to wrap up the epilogue and to me it's one for those moments you just wanna chill and casually ride through the wilderness on a pooping horse.
  • KD 30 Jul 2020 13:09:28 2,757 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Popped online and picked up the outlaw pass, it runs until October so no rush to start it, barely played the online since new year and just seems to be crap weekly bonuses during the pandemic which surprised me.
  • hedben2013 30 Jul 2020 14:33:18 1,605 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah the weekly bonuses seem pretty pointless once you've maxed out the role rewards.

I tried the Naturalist role for an hour or so yesterday- used sedative ammo on a few deers and elk to get samples for the new NPC Harriet. Seems like it could be pretty lucrative if you're quick gathering samples, but I don't like how you have to pump 4 or 5 rounds into a big animal before it drops. Guess I'd have hoped you could do one from afar and then track it.

Looking forward to trying out the new bow and Elephant gun though
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.