Playstation 4 Pro Page 181

Next Last
  • northernlights 2 Dec 2019 12:28:14 1,049 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    AboutHalfaStevas wrote:
    I'd say it kinda depends what kind of person you are when it comes to internally justifying that extra money.
    Are you the kind of person who will let the fact that you KNOW you aren't getting the best experience bother you - with just about every game - even though you'd probably not notice (in most cases) unless they were side by side?

Or would that simply not bother you?

Could you convince yourself it isn't worth the extra 100 or so quid? Every time there's a stutter, or a bit of pop in, or the OS ain't as snappy as you feel it should be, or you feel it takes a bit too long to load a level, or the graphics don't wow you like the internets tells you they should... or or or?

Or would all that eat away at you?

And if you are like me.... I mean - ahahaa - like THAT, bear in mind, it's only going to get worse as we approach the end of this generation; any games released next year will be stretching the base PS4 to its limits.

Why would I put myself through that?

You. Why would you put yourself through tha- oh, forget it.
    Haha you described exactly what Iím like
  • dominalien 2 Dec 2019 13:06:40 9,355 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Perfect. Exactly why I donít game on PC.
  • MrAGSystems 2 Dec 2019 15:55:55 323 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Got myself a Berry Blue controller in ye olde sales. I love how wonderfully garish it is.
  • MrAGSystems 3 Dec 2019 12:24:54 323 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Back to the shop with my fourth new controller in as many days - got a purple one, broken R2, got another one, broken L2 and R2.

Got a refund, went to a different retailer and got a berry blue one, knackered face buttons.

Build quality with Sony really is bad at times.
  • Derblington 3 Dec 2019 18:15:38 32,178 posts
    Seen 5 seconds ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Thatís some exceptionally bad luck more than poor quality control. You must be finding every knackered pad in town.
  • MrAGSystems 3 Dec 2019 23:00:48 323 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Probably a case of column A, column B.

I got another berry blue today and it's mint.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.