God Of War 4 Page 62

Next Last
  • Armoured_Bear 25 Feb 2020 23:30:48 28,871 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I just started Alfheim, have only really upgraded Atreus' skill tree, haven't touched armour.
    The dark elves are a bit tough but I haven't a clue if it's worth investing in armour and enchantments yet, which stats to focus on etc.

Any tips?
  • IronGiant 25 Feb 2020 23:41:38 6,115 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Iíve gone back to this and currently battling through the mists of Niflheim..

Iíve done the campaign and trying to finish off all the side quests etc.

Anyone got advice on hoovering up the mist echoes? Not managed to beat this yet :(
  • IronGiant 24 Mar 2020 11:49:41 6,115 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Stuck on the Valkyrie boss now, grrrrr.
  • PazJohnMitch 24 Mar 2020 19:14:38 16,007 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Queen Valkyrie is a complete nightmare.
  • RawShark 1 Jul 2020 08:28:04 1,210 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah Sigrun took me about twenty goes to beat. So much harder than anything else in the game, but satisfying when she finally goes down.

One slight criticism of GoW for me (in an overall outstanding game) is that you only get access to the best stuff once youíve laid waste to all of Midgard. I never got to use Retribution, Mistbourne or half the other cool stuff because Iíd basically finished the game by then. The great majority of the time I was tromping around with Traveller armour and the electric axe because it was the best I had access to at the time. And with no trophies or bonuses for New Game + there seemed little point to do it all over again. Maybe they should have opened up access to the Valkyries a little sooner in the game?
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.