Civilization 6 Page 12

Next Last
  • JoeBlade 9 Feb 2020 14:41:42 4,897 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Please post some intermediate sitreps :)
  • Gregolution 9 Feb 2020 14:51:09 9,976 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Poorandugly wrote:
    The AI is still terrible.
    It's a lot better than it was at release and best with all expansions. I think the game plays quite well now all the way through rather than getting a bit boring half way and very boring towards the end.

I really like the game a lot. Best civ so far.
  • Bichii 16 Apr 2020 11:25:15 2,877 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    So how does this compare to tropico 5? I haven't played a civ game since alpha centuri but I have a sudden urge to play this after seeing see it on sale on PSN. I didn't get on with tropico 5.
  • oldskooldeano 16 Apr 2020 12:04:28 2,991 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    The new game from Soren Johnson (Civ 4 Designer) might be the new Civ?

• JoeBlade 16 Apr 2020 12:18:39 4,897 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Bichii wrote:
    So how does this compare to tropico 5? I haven't played a civ game since alpha centuri but I have a sudden urge to play this after seeing see it on sale on PSN. I didn't get on with tropico 5.
    It's quite different. Tropico is a city builder game with elements of combat, trade, politics, etc. Civ is one of the most pure blood 4X games around. They share some game mechanics (in theory) but they play out completely differently.

For the record, Tropico 5 is considered by many to be one of the poorer of the series. It has a couple of very odd mechanics, difficulty spikes, etc. So don't judge the entire series by that installment alone.
  • Khanivor 16 Apr 2020 18:17:52 44,396 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    oldskooldeano wrote:
    The new game from Soren Johnson (Civ 4 Designer) might be the new Civ?

Looks interesting
  • opalw00t 17 Apr 2020 09:53:06 12,829 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    It does...

There's also Humankind on the way.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/humankind-game-release-date-trailer-everything-we-know/
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.