Post Poll... Britain decided to... Page 923

• askew 10 Jul 2018 20:53:21 17,351 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Great news! We're 80% of the way to a deal.
  • LionheartDJH 10 Jul 2018 21:17:00 20,192 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RichDC wrote:
    @Zyrr Nope. When it all goes tits up the gammons will all claim its down to the government not doing the right Brexit / remainers not getting behind it / the EU trying to shafts us to prevent other nations following etc etc.

It will never be their fault and Brexit would have been glorious if it had been done right. Good luck getting one of them to say what 'right' actually means though.
    Nailed it. Whatever happens they will never accept they made a mistake or that the world doesn't work the way they think it does.
  • LetsGoAGAIN 10 Jul 2018 21:20:49 602 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The EU gravy train is leaving the station.

They have been taking advantage of the USA and putting African farmers out of business for years.

The end of the corrupt, EU charlatans is coming to an end. Countries are finally waking up to the EU scandal.
  • elstoof 10 Jul 2018 21:25:13 21,023 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Go👏And👏Fuck👏Your👏Self
  • spamdangled 10 Jul 2018 21:30:50 31,715 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    There won't be civil unrest if brexit is cancelled. A few middle aged, ruddy slapheads will march about for a bit, waving stupid banners and the world will get back to normal.

It won't be the death of democracy, it won't lead to running battles in the streets, it will just lead to a handful of twats kicking off because they thought they had managed to get rid of the Indian family at the end of the road.
    So... no different from from the last decade then?
  • LionheartDJH 10 Jul 2018 21:33:16 20,192 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    anephric wrote:
    When I was in Paris last everyone spoke English and the waiters weren't sniffy at all if you didn't attempt French, even in high-falutin' places.

Quite different to 20 years ago.
    I went a couple of years ago, having done a 3 month duo lingo stint of French to get the basics, and most of the people appreciated my efforts and sometimes asked if I'd prefer to speak English or French. Never experienced the famed. snootiness.

Also find Italians really appreciate it. As I've been learning for a few years I always like to practise, even just in (proper) Italian restaurants over here. I had the manager of one come and shake my hand at the end of the meal and tell me how nice it was to have an English person speak his language with him. Found similar treatment in Italy itself, although unfortunately in Rome, due to the tourist hordes, half of the time people automatically spoke English to me and I had to keep responding in Italian to get them to switch.
  • Frogofdoom 10 Jul 2018 21:41:53 9,658 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    (Let's)Go👏And👏Fuck👏Your👏Self
    Edited by Frogofdoom at 21:42:19 10-07-2018
  • challenge_hanukkah 10 Jul 2018 22:04:24 7,699 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:
    Silly bollocks.
    Did you ever farm melons?
  • mothercruncher 10 Jul 2018 22:11:15 15,189 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    AFRICUN FRAMERS
  • LetsGoAGAIN 10 Jul 2018 22:22:58 602 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Socrates - 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'

Jean-Jacques Roussea - ‘Insults are the argument employed by those that are in the wrong.’

You can insult me, you can mute me, you can mock me. I care about the world, I care about trade, I care about non-EU citizens trying to work in the UK, I care about immigrants fleeing war.
  • challenge_hanukkah 10 Jul 2018 22:25:05 7,699 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Stop virtue signalling, you cuck.
  • JamboWayOh 10 Jul 2018 22:30:45 9,197 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:
    Silly bollocks.
    Did you ever farm melons?
    He fucks them. Definitely fucks them to spawn more melon headed fuckwits and then continues the cycle. He's like Josef Fritzl who fucks melons.
  • ResidentKnievel 10 Jul 2018 22:32:01 7,193 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:

Jean-Jacques Roussea - ‘Insults are the argument employed by those that are in the wrong.’
    Danny Dyer - "Twat."
  • JamboWayOh 10 Jul 2018 22:58:09 9,197 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Only a cunt otherwise known as Boris Johnson would do this.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/jul/10/boris-johnson-resignation-complicates-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe-case
  • Carlo 10 Jul 2018 23:02:30 20,321 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    This is fucking hilarious!

https://reddit.app.link/UaDgFQtSrO
  • DrStrangelove 10 Jul 2018 23:03:21 13,135 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:

"One can insult an honest man or an honest woman, but to tell a thief that he is a thief is merely la constation d'un fait"

- Kant.
  • Your-Mother 10 Jul 2018 23:03:46 1,951 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:

You can insult me, you can mute me, you can mock me. I care about the world, I care about trade, I care about non-EU citizens trying to work in the UK, I care about immigrants fleeing war. I don't care about blacks and jews.
  • JamboWayOh 10 Jul 2018 23:18:48 9,197 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I thought he loves Africa?
  • thelzdking 10 Jul 2018 23:36:51 8,485 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Toto - "I bless the rains down in Africa"
  • whatfruitlivesagain 10 Jul 2018 23:49:10 1,251 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    “DANGER!” Mystikal
  • Psiloc 10 Jul 2018 23:51:58 4,768 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I voted remain and love France, but I've definitely been at the receiving end of the "speak French you twat" attitude at least once recently. It bothered me because I nearly always try to speak the lingo, but I had trouble figuring out a specific sentence I needed to say so I just spoke English and got a dressing down. Obviously they figured I just shouted English at everyone as a matter of course.

I give it a pass though when I consider how badly the reverse would go down in the UK
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Jul 2018 06:26:09 23,964 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:

You can insult me, you can mute me, you can mock me. I care about the world, I care about trade, I care about non-EU citizens trying to work in the UK, I care about immigrants fleeing war.
    Your country took in fuck all immigrants fleeing war whereas EU countries took in shitloads you blathering idiot .
  • KnuttinAtoll 11 Jul 2018 06:48:20 5,907 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I have him on ignore and wished others would do the same. You all rising to his bullshit is what he lives for. He's using the same bollocks vector every time he thinks it's time for a tickle and you all happily oblige. At least stop quoting him please if you really can't muster enough self control to not respond.

The thread becomes significantly better once you don't see his drivel anymore; it doesn't add anything to the conversation anyways, and frankly your replies are as tiresome as his bait is.
  • Dougs 11 Jul 2018 06:51:49 86,487 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    LetsGoAGAIN wrote:

"One can insult an honest man or an honest woman, but to tell a thief that he is a thief is merely la constation d'un fait"

- Kant.
    What a pissant.
  • KnuttinAtoll 11 Jul 2018 06:54:25 5,907 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    : (
  • Not-a-reviewer 11 Jul 2018 07:25:57 5,284 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Psiloc wrote:
    I voted remain and love France, but I've definitely been at the receiving end of the "speak French you twat" attitude at least once recently. It bothered me because I nearly always try to speak the lingo, but I had trouble figuring out a specific sentence I needed to say so I just spoke English and got a dressing down. Obviously they figured I just shouted English at everyone as a matter of course.

I give it a pass though when I consider how badly the reverse would go down in the UK
    Given how much Brits complain about non UK people using anything but English, even in their own homes, I'm with the French on that one.
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Jul 2018 07:56:28 23,964 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It’s ok guys, Theresa has got this.

https://t.co/I9qlxHV27A?amp=1

Warning : article from the Sun rag

Edited by Armoured_Bear at 09:08:22 11-07-2018
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Jul 2018 07:57:52 23,964 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I’ve never had anything but gratitude , compliments and appreciation when speaking foreign languages around Europe. They have such low expectations of Brits:)
  • KnuttinAtoll 11 Jul 2018 08:30:41 5,907 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    hidden S*n link there ecosse, is that really necessary? My browser and I don't appreciate it
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Jul 2018 09:07:59 23,964 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    KnuttinAtoll wrote:
    hidden S*n link there ecosse, is that really necessary? My browser and I don't appreciate it
    Sorry about that.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.