Following March 2017 Swapsies/for sale thread Page 10

  • Tomo 26 Mar 2017 22:30:21 18,835 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Floating the idea at the moment, but would anyone be interested in buying my HTC Vive?

    Love them damn thing - it's incredible, but I've not had a huge amount of time with it lately :(

    PM me if you're interested and we can chat!
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 08:47:09 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    Murbs wrote:
    nvm
    Hey Murbs!

    Sorry, only just got around to logging on to reply to you.

    No probs if you're no longer interested but I am in no major rush for Horizon. Happy ton post Yakuza out to you now.
    Pm'd :-)
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 09:32:07 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Ocarina of Time 3DS (cart only)
    The Division PS4

    Offers of cash/swaps considered :-)
  • DUFFMAN5 27 Mar 2017 09:38:17 26,466 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @Murbs
    Hi mate 5 for OOT ?
    :)
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 09:42:43 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5 yeah, ok :-) pm'd you
  • THFourteen 27 Mar 2017 09:43:32 53,863 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    6!
  • THFourteen 27 Mar 2017 09:43:42 53,863 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    :-)
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 09:46:45 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    6!
    Cheeky ;-)
  • DUFFMAN5 27 Mar 2017 11:04:45 26,466 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    6!
    I will cut you !

    ...I will not cut you, just go careful.
  • THFourteen 27 Mar 2017 11:10:21 53,863 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Haha :-)

    If you decide you don't want it for any reason I'm in!
    Bought a 24 game cart holder and need to fill it out currently got four.
  • Blackmarsh63 27 Mar 2017 11:20:30 3,967 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    3ds Ocarina Of Time and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds . Offers. Paypal Gift.

    Both sold. Thanks.

    Edited by Blackmarsh63 at 13:31:38 27-03-2017
  • BigOrkWaaagh 27 Mar 2017 11:24:52 10,094 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Blackmarsh63 wrote:
    3ds Ocarina Of Time and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds . Offers. Paypal Gift.
    6.10!
  • THFourteen 27 Mar 2017 11:25:38 53,863 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @Blackmarsh63

    I'd quite like OOT please!

    Not sure how much it's worth erm 7.50?
  • quadfather 27 Mar 2017 11:25:57 37,939 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I think I've got a Zelda Between Worlds for the 3ds as well. I accidentally bought 2 of them. I'll check.
  • monkman76 27 Mar 2017 11:28:03 17,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Just buy another 3DS quaddy. Problem solved!
  • quadfather 27 Mar 2017 11:33:55 37,939 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    lol, don't - it's monday and I'm tired - I'll end up doing it!
  • Daeltaja 27 Mar 2017 11:39:03 1,977 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Done with Nioh. Anyone open to trading with Horizon?

    Edited by Daeltaja at 11:39:28 27-03-2017
  • pogomeister 27 Mar 2017 12:25:53 1,706 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Anyone looking for monster hunter generations swaps or psn credit preferred
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 12:30:48 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    pogomeister wrote:
    Anyone looking for monster hunter generations swaps or psn credit preferred
    Possibly yes... I can't find my copy. How much do you have in mind?
  • Blackmarsh63 27 Mar 2017 12:33:54 3,967 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    3DS Zelda:A link Between Worlds. 8ish delivered. PPG

    Sold.

    Edited by Blackmarsh63 at 13:31:10 27-03-2017
  • pogomeister 27 Mar 2017 12:58:16 1,706 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Murbs wrote:
    pogomeister wrote:
    Anyone looking for monster hunter generations swaps or psn credit preferred
    Possibly yes... I can't find my copy. How much do you have in mind?
    20 psn credit????
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 14:12:57 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    pogomeister wrote:
    Murbs wrote:
    pogomeister wrote:
    Anyone looking for monster hunter generations swaps or psn credit preferred
    Possibly yes... I can't find my copy. How much do you have in mind?
    20 psn credit????
    I'll probably have a final hunt around for my other one - don't want to have to restart, naturally - and get back to you soon. That ok?
  • pogomeister 27 Mar 2017 14:15:09 1,706 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Murbs wrote:
    pogomeister wrote:
    Murbs wrote:
    pogomeister wrote:
    Anyone looking for monster hunter generations swaps or psn credit preferred
    Possibly yes... I can't find my copy. How much do you have in mind?
    20 psn credit????
    I'll probably have a final hunt around for my other one - don't want to have to restart, naturally - and get back to you soon. That ok?
    Aye man that's fine
  • Timmy 27 Mar 2017 16:09:36 9,235 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    Just polished off the crazy/awesome Yakuza 0 - only really looking to swap for Horizon if poss!
    I might take you up on this. It came as part of a bundle when I bought the console.
    I'll give it a go and see if I like it. I'm after Yakuza 0 though. Could always pay you instead. Cash, Amazon vouchers, psn credit etc. No PayPal sadly.
  • Deleted user 27 March 2017 16:41:51
    Is anyone selling dark souls 3 on ps4 or nioh ?
  • Matt36 27 Mar 2017 17:10:35 2,252 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Anyone selling Ass Creed 4 PS4?
  • Murbs 27 Mar 2017 17:53:02 24,964 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    Just polished off the crazy/awesome Yakuza 0 - only really looking to swap for Horizon if poss!
    I might take you up on this. It came as part of a bundle when I bought the console.
    I'll give it a go and see if I like it. I'm after Yakuza 0 though. Could always pay you instead. Cash, Amazon vouchers, psn credit etc. No PayPal sadly.
    Hands off Timmy he's mine
  • jagg3r 27 Mar 2017 17:56:41 1,349 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @F3112006 I've got dark souls 3 pal, anything to swap, Ps4 or 3ds?
  • Deleted user 27 March 2017 18:07:28
    @jagg3r Only thing I really have to swap on ps4 is for honor but id prefer to buy!

    Edited by F3112006 at 18:07:41 27-03-2017
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.