Destiny 2 - read first post for clan info Page 242

Next Last
  • THFourteen 23 Feb 2021 19:23:19 53,952 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Pah just put the kids down 10 minutes early too.

Because they were tired ofc.
  • Duffking 24 Feb 2021 16:54:47 16,773 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Anyone done master presage yet? Probably gonna do it tomorrow. Heard the catalyst was good.

Managed to do all 4 Iron Banner bounties and the entire quest chain in one hour long MP session last night. Helps to be in a 6 stack, people on the power ammo step can gather up to grab it together, and people not on it can defend it but not take it so that the people who need it can use it.

Highlight was smashing the fuck out of one team in 3 minutes with 17 kills :D
  • Duffking 24 Feb 2021 16:55:14 16,773 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Also got a pretty decent bottom dollar drop from Gambit. Not amazing, but Rampage+Accurized is a good combo, feeding frenzy is nice for the reloads as well.
  • SolidSCB 24 Feb 2021 17:41:10 14,913 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Not done the Master version yet. The time limit is an immediate turnoff so I'll be partying up for that one.

IB will annoy me too with that heavy step. I might just go Stasis and bash frozen people with a sword hilt, as I'm sure it will be spawn camped constantly solo queuing.
  • Duffking 24 Feb 2021 17:59:22 16,773 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    It doesn't have challenge/contest mode on at least for the master version, so at least you won't be locked 30 under if you leave it until a little later. You'll want a team for sure though I've heard it's easier than zero hour. I assume no darkness zone either.
  • SolidSCB 24 Feb 2021 18:24:57 14,913 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I get that it needs to be a challenge, but the worst part of the other Exotic quests was the timer. Being able to soak in the atmosphere and explore a place that seems jam packed full of mystery was what made last week's drop of the standard mission such a win.

Will run it once for the step and then jump back onto normal. I'm gearing up to try and solo flawless it as a dry run for doing it in at least one of the dungeons this season.
  • Duffking 24 Feb 2021 18:35:56 16,773 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I think it's fine having it on the harder version of the quest, tbh. I liked in Zero Hour too as it made sense there in context.

Aside from adding more enemies or increasing the power differential even further I don't see what else they could have done for harder version of the missiond :D
  • SolidSCB 24 Feb 2021 19:29:55 14,913 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Different routes or some sort of Raid lite/dungeonesque mechanics for the encounters immediately spring to mind but again, the standard version of the mission caters to what I want anyway. The others were a bit annoying because they are some of the coolest levels in the entire series, and then they stick a timer on so you can't go nuts with the exploration and discovery.
  • Malek86 24 Feb 2021 21:23:43 11,670 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Iron Banner is pretty annoying when you aren't keeing up with the power climb. Facing 1300+ opponents is not so fun when you are around 1260.

That said, an Arbalest shot to the face still kills them in one hit.
  • SolidSCB 24 Feb 2021 22:05:17 14,913 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm running around with Shadow Price because fuck the meta. CBMM and Stasis have made the entire mode AIDS anyway.
  • Malek86 24 Feb 2021 22:16:04 11,670 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I do hope the next quest steps are faster. Getting ability kills isn't easy when ever a super isn't guaranteed to land a kill.
  • Duffking 25 Feb 2021 15:45:00 16,773 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    In fairness with respect to the power climb, IB is supposed to be a pinnacle activity so it's working as intended if 1300 opponents are stomping you.

Got my DMT cat and completed it, it's pretty cool. Makes the hipfire ROF higher and removes all accuracy penalties for hipfiring. It's like the Reach DMR, but more accurate.
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.