The Orville - Seth Macfarlane lead sci-fi spoof series Page 5

Next Last
  • nickthegun 9 Feb 2019 22:06:25 76,534 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Hah, yeah, the minute captain Seth gave that speech, the wife said 'i wonder what planet wide personality flaw these guys have?'.

Hats off, I never thought it would be astrology. I guessed baby eating.
  • neems 10 Feb 2019 07:28:33 4,307 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm surprised they didn't go with 'Look you muppets, you can't be okay with interstellar travel but still believe in astrology, it makes no sense. Astrology would be different on every planet, and it's an infinite universe, etc etc.'

On the other hand, they could have made it so that it turns out that the Jiliac(sp?) actually were dangerous, that would have been a good twist. And didn't Kelly and Bortus murder a whole bunch of prison staff who were just doing their job?
  • Dirtbox 10 Feb 2019 08:03:08 90,970 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Hah, yeah, the minute captain Seth gave that speech, the wife said 'i wonder what planet wide personality flaw these guys have?'.

Hats off, I never thought it would be astrology. I guessed baby eating.
    She nailed it. Much like Voyager was forehead prosthetic of the week, this is bumpkin stupidity in the same timeslot.

Keeping it current affairs, I wonder if the anti-vax pukes are The Great Firewall that drive us to extinction.

Edited by Dirtbox at 08:04:27 10-02-2019
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.