June 2017 swapsies/for sale thread Page 7

    Next Last
  • damagedinc 30 Jun 2017 08:32:33 3,006 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @F3112006 potentially in for the vita. How much?
  • phoopipe 30 Jun 2017 09:25:07 1,565 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Puyo Puyo Tetris on the switch, 22
  • oibignose 30 Jun 2017 09:51:04 62 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Biffins_Bridge positive feedback for a deal well done. Enjoy GTA V.
  • oibignose 30 Jun 2017 09:51:05 62 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Deleted user 30 June 2017 10:33:39
    @phoopipe Yes please, I'll Pm you.
  • Deleted user 30 June 2017 10:38:50
    @oibignose

    Cheers mate :)
  • Lankysi 30 Jun 2017 10:52:00 23 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Got the following games for trade.
    All in mint condition, all on PS4.

    Watch Dogs 2
    Stardew Valley
    No Man's Sky
    Wasteland 2
    Far Cry Primal

    Looking for any of the following. Happy to exchange money or trade multiples where there's a difference in value:

    PS4
    Injustice 2
    Nier Automata
    Horizon
    GR Wildlands
    Bioshock Collection
    Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls
    Diablo 3
    Rime
    Sexy Brutale
    Space Hulk
    Space Hulk Ascension

    Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii U

    Forza 5 or 6 - Xbox One

    Or anything else considered.
  • Deleted user 30 June 2017 10:52:19
    Post deleted
  • damagedinc 30 Jun 2017 11:23:03 3,006 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lankysi wrote:
    Got the following games for trade.
    All in mint condition, all on PS4.

    Watch Dogs 2
    Stardew Valley
    No Man's Sky
    Wasteland 2
    Far Cry Primal

    Looking for any of the following. Happy to exchange money or trade multiples where there's a difference in value:

    PS4
    Injustice 2
    Nier Automata
    Horizon
    GR Wildlands
    Bioshock Collection
    Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls
    Diablo 3
    Rime
    Sexy Brutale
    Space Hulk
    Space Hulk Ascension

    Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii U

    Forza 5 or 6 - Xbox One

    Or anything else considered.
    I have nier for sale. Although don't need anything you have if you have cold hard cash
  • lordofdeadside 30 Jun 2017 13:25:01 1,363 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Still got a PS4 console to sell.

    Original model with a 1tb hybrid drive, boxed. The rubber is slightly worn on the left thumbstick but other than that it's in good condition.

    100
  • Deleted user 30 June 2017 16:43:01
    Anyone selling an Xbox one controller?
  • Globbits 30 Jun 2017 17:34:56 186 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Biffins_Bridge I have a spare wireless black one if that is of interest? It has a 3.5mm jack but is not one of the newer One S pads so doesn't have Bluetooth built in. It would come boxed, but I'd need to check what condition the box is in. Happy to send you some pics if that would help
  • Deleted user 30 June 2017 17:41:47
    Possibly interested mate. It's to use with my gaming laptop so will more than likely be hardwired in.

    How much would you be after? I'm currently looking at how cheap I can get a vortex blue one as I love that colour.
  • Globbits 30 Jun 2017 18:13:53 186 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Biffins_Bridge Cex trade in is 16 so I was looking at at least 20 delivered, but in fairness you might well be able to get a decent used blue vortex one off ebay for under 30

    I was planning to get one of the newer Bluetooth ones myself to use with my Steam Link!

    I hadn't really thought about it too much until I saw your post so no worries if you'd rather have a hunt around for the blue one first

    Edited by Globbits at 18:18:22 30-06-2017
  • ibenam 30 Jun 2017 20:02:05 3,363 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Lankysi How much PayPal for WD2?
  • TFM_Excalibur 1 Jul 2017 07:44:31 1,710 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Got sealed copies of crash on PS4, and micro machines on Xbox one

    Any interest?
  • DUFFMAN5 1 Jul 2017 07:44:42 26,466 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    damagedinc wrote:
    Have nier automata for sale 30
    Bloodborne 10

    Looking for resident evil 7 and witcher 3 all ps4
    Hi mate
    25 for Nier ?
  • kadooosh 1 Jul 2017 16:58:47 3,239 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @TFM_Excalibur how much for crash bud?
  • TFM_Excalibur 1 Jul 2017 17:04:18 1,710 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @kadooosh

    After 28 mate just what I paid
  • kadooosh 1 Jul 2017 17:46:10 3,239 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @TFM_Excalibur cheers slightly cheaper online though. How come u have sealed copies?
  • TFM_Excalibur 1 Jul 2017 17:48:02 1,710 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @kadooosh

    Late delivery so I went out and bought it yesterday lol
  • Deleted user 1 July 2017 17:54:36
    Globbits wrote:
    @Biffins_Bridge Cex trade in is 16 so I was looking at at least 20 delivered, but in fairness you might well be able to get a decent used blue vortex one off ebay for under 30

    I was planning to get one of the newer Bluetooth ones myself to use with my Steam Link!

    I hadn't really thought about it too much until I saw your post so no worries if you'd rather have a hunt around for the blue one first
    Hi mate I've managed to source a new and sealed blue for 32 from another forum so I'm sorted now cheers.
  • Deleted user 1 July 2017 17:58:15
    It's July!!!
  • Globbits 1 Jul 2017 18:35:55 186 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Biffins_Bridge That sounds like a very good deal - happy gaming!
  • DUFFMAN5 1 Jul 2017 18:43:52 26,466 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    CompetitiveDad wrote:
    It's July!!!
    ...not been the same since that Duff, something handed over the thread duties.



    ;)
  • THFourteen 1 Jul 2017 21:15:47 53,863 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Selling Arms (Switch not prosthetics)

    Or straight swap for Zelda if anyone wants to do that
  • BigOrkWaaagh 1 Jul 2017 21:19:45 10,094 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    CompetitiveDad wrote:
    It's July!!!
    ...not been the same since that Duff, something handed over the thread duties.



    ;)
    Duffking I think it was?
  • Godofporn 1 Jul 2017 22:08:02 6,858 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    My other half is selling her iPhone 7 in rose gold. It's mint and does not have one cosmetic fault. It's locked to O2 but we can unlock it.

    32gb.

    400 Ono
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.