Spiderman PS4 (2017) Page 29

• Graxlar_v3 14 Sep 2018 12:57:51 4,030 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    yeah, but i think there should be some sort of 'punishment' for knocking someone off the roof.
  • Rivuzu 14 Sep 2018 13:01:14 17,391 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    No, I need Peter the Spider Sociopath. Stop ruining this for me.
  • the_dudefather 14 Sep 2018 13:02:00 10,818 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    How many criminals has spider-man condemned to death by sticking to the side of a skyscrapers, leaving them to to fall 30 stories once the web dissolved?
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 14 Sep 2018 13:03:41 15,833 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I like to imagine he goes back to feed on them later.
  • Rivuzu 14 Sep 2018 13:05:34 17,391 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It's a game where you can slingshot a manhole cover into the side of someones head.

I'm sorry but if that doesn't cause internal haemorrhaging at the very least, I'm out.

Someone with the strength to lift tonnes of material just straight up punching these thugs in the chest? Broken ribs, punctured lungs, here we go.

It's not Spiderman, it's the Manhattan Masked Murderer.
  • the_dudefather 14 Sep 2018 13:11:33 10,818 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Webbing criminals onto the front of burning cars and laughing under his cowardly mask as they burn to death
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Sep 2018 13:39:26 2,163 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    Spiderman
    Spiderman
    Burning people because he can
    Is it right? Is he healthy?
    No it isn't, he's taking a selfie
  • TPReview 14 Sep 2018 14:09:31 1,289 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just finished it and absolutely loved it, even considering going for 100% because the gameplay is so much fun.

Agree about how homicidal he is though, like he quips as he grabs an rpg out of the air and throws it into an unarmoured man's face, or collapses a 20ft tall guard tower on them. He's unhinged.

Also some of the last few suits are brilliant.
  • AddieB 14 Sep 2018 14:30:57 552 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    Think I'm close to the end. I've just had an interesting duo battle. Think my game completion is at 70% and I'm level 40. Been fantastic though pretty much all the way through.
  • The_Goon 14 Sep 2018 16:28:40 958 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Spiderman
    Spiderman
    Burning people because he can
    Is it right? Is he healthy?
    No it isn't, he's taking a selfie
    Lol.
  • DFawkes Friendliest Forumite, 2016 14 Sep 2018 16:50:39 32,108 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Going by this game, J. Jonah Jameson might actually have a point.
  • Rivuzu 14 Sep 2018 17:15:31 17,391 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I know that JJJ's character has been like that for... well, ever, but listening to him in the game I couldn't help but feel the Alex Jones similarities.

A bit disappointed he doesn't rant about how the webbing evaporates to make chemtrails and how the Spiderman is turning the children gay.
  • AddieB 15 Sep 2018 01:10:59 552 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    Finished it earlier. Game completion was 74% I think. Fantastic game though. That last act was mayhem all the way through.
  • Graxlar_v3 15 Sep 2018 09:11:04 4,030 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    I have just reached the point the demon crimes become available and have run through 20 of the 40 on the map.

They proper suck donít they... itís just the same three types repeated over and over again. A lot less interesting that the thug ones.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 15 Sep 2018 09:12:56 15,833 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'm just ignoring all the fluff and going through the story now. It's very good. It's still taking ages, no idea how people got through it so quickly, it feels like I've been playing for hours.
  • DUFFMAN5 15 Sep 2018 09:28:22 23,354 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Decks
    Agree re game taking ages. I'm still not done with act 2...seems to never end! I have "defeated Li on the train" and spoken with Doc Oct thought for sure that would wrap the act up, alas no.
    I am getting a little bored, even with mixing things up and I do not want to play as feckin MJ or anyone else anymore for that matter.

It is still a great game but I can see it out staying its welcome.
  • FuzzyDucky 15 Sep 2018 10:46:55 3,378 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Up on 64% myself but really starting to burn out. Spidey himself is brilliantly realised and I love listening to him talk shit, but there's far too much fluff, insta-fail stealth (as Duff mentioned, go away MJ sections), there's no variety to the combat encounters and the best suit power is still the second one you unlock.
  • JamboWayOh 15 Sep 2018 11:07:31 9,188 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I reckon a Fuzzy abandonment within the weekend.
  • AddieB 15 Sep 2018 11:11:03 552 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    It did start to grind on me a little so just cracked on with the story. I'm happy to go back now and then and chip away at some of the side stuff. I do prefer the arkham games though.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 15 Sep 2018 11:16:57 15,833 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I think the Arkham games are better because the Batman world is way more interesting than the Spider-Man one. In terms of gamplay I much prefer this. And the one with the car was pretty awful.
  • erasr 15 Sep 2018 11:17:50 215 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    For the first two hours this felt better than GoW. Some of the set pieces were amazing.

Iím nearing the end and the story and missions have been poor. Itís been grinding and boring.

In terms of combat, Arkham is better. Spider-Man is more fun.

I see why this scored lower than GoW, which for me is still the game of the year.
  • AddieB 15 Sep 2018 11:27:58 552 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @Decks

Yeah I prefer the batman universe really. Spidey combat is much better definitely. I did have more fun scooting around arkham city then I did new York though. Not much in it to be honest. Arkham knight is indeed a bit shit but that's down to the car segments being an awful addition. The main game is still decent.

I'm just glad a decent spider-man game has arrived. Hope they do another.
  • JamboWayOh 15 Sep 2018 11:39:13 9,188 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    AddieB wrote:
    @Decks

Yeah I prefer the batman universe really. Spidey combat is much better definitely. I did have more fun scooting around arkham city then I did new York though. Not much in it to be honest. Arkham knight is indeed a bit shit but that's down to the car segments being an awful addition. The main game is still decent.

I'd say its pretty much a certainty.
  • AddieB 15 Sep 2018 11:44:01 552 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    AddieB wrote:
    @Decks

Against the sinister sex offenders?

Randolph, GoodForm, Spacemonkey, Cosmical, Dale and LetsGo
  • the_milkybar_kid 15 Sep 2018 11:58:05 7,460 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I've been accustomed to seeing time played timers on the Switch and Steam and it's good to see the unhealthy amount you've spent on a game. Swinging round and taking photos have never lost their appeal, so I'm probably about 10 to 15 hours in and just done the first MJ mission and met one of the bad guys after that.
  • FuzzyDucky 15 Sep 2018 12:04:26 3,378 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    AddieB wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    AddieB wrote:
    @Decks

Will GameDOTCritic be DLC?
  • AddieB 15 Sep 2018 12:11:58 552 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    FuzzyDucky wrote:
    AddieB wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    AddieB wrote:
    @Decks

Will GameDOTCritic be DLC?
    Yes and the deluxe edition also comes with a stefansen soundtrack and muttler bread bin lid replica statue.
  • DUFFMAN5 15 Sep 2018 15:15:56 23,354 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Have to say after my few moans the end of act 2 was feckin EPIC Onward and upwards.
  • Frogofdoom 15 Sep 2018 15:27:08 9,622 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Gets better Duff
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 15 Sep 2018 15:32:59 15,833 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I just wish they'd stop cock teasing me with Doctor Octopus and stick it in me.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.