Bond 25 - Cuntpuncher/No Time to Die - Out April 2020 Page 3

  • craigy Staff 25 Jul 2017 15:33:26 9,459 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @You-can-call-me-kal no your boring!
  • beastmaster 25 Jul 2017 15:35:34 19,577 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    No studio attached either. May not be Sony. Could go to Disney.
  • M83J01P97 25 Jul 2017 16:10:23 7,607 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ultrasoundwave wrote:
    Theme - get Adele or Sam Smith back, just give them better fucking songs to sing

    Done. Ticket bought.
    God no. Adele's wasn't terrible... but Sam Smith's sounded like a 14 year old getting his balls slammed in a door over and over again.

    Radiohead wouldn't agree to do another sadly after their snub with Spectre.

    They will probably go with Ariana Grande now that she is a a beloved by everyone in Britain apparently.
  • Radamel 25 Jul 2017 16:33:08 1,042 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I loved Adele's theme, but Sam Smith's was piss. I don't know what credit would Nolan have choosing the band/artist (if he does turn out to be directing the movie, of course), but I feel he would go towards something more rock-ish.

    Nine Inch Nails (or simply Trent Reznor) would fit well in his (predictably) darker Bond.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 25 Jul 2017 17:07:54 18,216 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    craigy wrote:
    @You-can-call-me-kal no your boring!
    My boring what?
  • Your-Mother 25 Jul 2017 17:10:22 3,283 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Here's a sneak peak of Nolan's theme.



    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS HOOOOOOOORNS HORN HORN HORN low horn low horn low horn HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS
  • M83J01P97 25 Jul 2017 17:10:23 7,607 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Radamel wrote:
    I loved Adele's theme, but Sam Smith's was piss. I don't know what credit would Nolan have choosing the band/artist (if he does turn out to be directing the movie, of course), but I feel he would go towards something more rock-ish.

    Nine Inch Nails (or simply Trent Reznor) would fit well in his (predictably) darker Bond.
    Nolan would almost certainly have a more obscure singer team up with Hans Zimmer for the theme tune.
  • Jeepers 25 Jul 2017 19:55:35 16,576 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    Here's a sneak peak of Nolan's theme.



    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS HOOOOOOOORNS HORN HORN HORN low horn low horn low horn HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS
    Also Garfy's theme.
  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 25 Jul 2017 20:08:52 11,062 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Bring back David Arnold for the soundtrack.

    It was all well and good Mendes picking his boy to do the last two OSTs but they don't stand up against Casino Royale or even QoS.

    Craig back would be a good thing to give him a proper send off (and to finish his contract).

    I'm not sure Nolan matches with the Bond family. Then again, I would never have expected Sam Mendes to direct two of them. Interesting times indeed!
  • ghostgate2001 25 Jul 2017 21:00:17 666 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    Here's a sneak peak
    Is that like a stealthy mountain or something? :confused:
  • elstoof 25 Jul 2017 21:16:01 24,526 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    HORNS
    O
    R
    N
    S
  • Your-Mother 25 Jul 2017 21:40:59 3,283 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    HORNS
    ORNSH
    RNSHO
    NSHOR
    SHORN
  • Deleted user 25 July 2017 21:41:29
    Wasn't Skyfall practically a Nolan film anyway?
  • Your-Mother 25 Jul 2017 21:41:31 3,283 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hornception right there.
  • beastmaster 26 Jul 2017 20:54:36 19,577 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Director shortlist


    Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve, and David Mackenzie are the frontrunners for the job.
  • JamboWayOh 26 Jul 2017 21:03:20 16,041 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Hang on, it was stated right here, on this forum that Nolan made a no comment at a press junket for Dunkirk about his interest in Bond. Are you saying it was all just speculation?!

    Edited by JamboWayOh at 21:03:54 26-07-2017
  • thelzdking 26 Jul 2017 21:08:13 9,702 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I hope they get Michael Bay to do it.
  • JamboWayOh 26 Jul 2017 21:10:57 16,041 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @thelzdking


    Ooh yeah! With Mark Wahlberg playing Jimmy 'Bond' Bondingbond, and some big titted bird as Q.
  • The-Bodybuilder 27 Jul 2017 15:47:08 17,855 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I've always found the comments to the "Royale-Spectre" arc weird.

    I mean, I know they're meant to be connected, but I found the connections laboured, at best.

    I'd like Jose Padilha to do a Bond movie. Ideally with Bond going undercover in the favelas of Rio.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 27 Jul 2017 15:54:55 18,216 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Yann Demange is an odd choice. He's a young English talent which is good, but doesn't really have a big movie under his belt yet. Sounds worryingly like the studio want someone they can control.
  • FatSternKikwi 27 Jul 2017 16:03:42 1,706 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Denis Villeneuve is a brilliant director. Not sure about him doing a bond movie but it could be amazing.
  • bone-on 27 Jul 2017 17:44:04 439 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Denis Villeneuve or Chris Nolan or Bob the builder it doesn't matter with bond.

    Even I could direct a bond film. They are so set in their ways in terms of expected content and structure that any form of creative or artistic licence is simply gone.

    All a bond director does is guide the film from point A to B. Not to mention the action sequences are shot by the 2nd unit half the time anyway.

    Edited by bone-on at 17:46:11 27-07-2017
  • You-can-call-me-kal 27 Jul 2017 17:46:21 18,216 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    bone-on wrote:
    Denis Villeneuve or Chris Nolan or Bob the builder it doesn't matter with bond.

    Even I could direct a bond film. They are so set in their ways in terms of expected content and structure that any form of creative or artistic licence is simply gone.

    All a bond director does is guide the film from point A to B.
    Then how do you account for the vast stylistic difference between say, Die Another Day and Casino Royale? Or even Quantum of Solace and Skyfall?
  • thelzdking 27 Jul 2017 18:09:55 9,702 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @JamboWayOh

    That actually sounds better than all of them after Casino Royale.
  • Your-Mother 27 Jul 2017 18:19:54 3,283 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Bond movies have absolutely transformed themselves over the years, that should be absolutely undeniable. Even going back to Connery-to-Moore, there's a very distinct style, content and structure change as they moved along. Arguably when they do get caught in that repetitive loop (like the later Moore years) they then get very shaken up.
  • Blakester 27 Jul 2017 18:33:18 4,842 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    Bond movies have absolutely transformed themselves over the years, that should be absolutely undeniable. Even going back to Connery-to-Moore, there's a very distinct style, content and structure change as they moved along. Arguably when they do get caught in that repetitive loop (like the later Moore years) they then get very shaken up.
    But not stirred....
  • JamboWayOh 27 Jul 2017 20:01:29 16,041 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @thelzdking

    I forgot to add, Jimmy 'Bond' Bondingbond would also be a sensitive, tough, street smart from Boston.
  • Trafford 27 Jul 2017 20:13:13 8,396 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I have seen bits of the recent Casino Royale but the last Bond film I watched was A View to a Kill.
    Have I missed anything really good?
  • RGeefe 27 Jul 2017 20:32:25 464 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trafford wrote:
    I have seen bits of the recent Casino Royale but the last Bond film I watched was A View to a Kill.
    Have I missed anything really good?
    Pierce Brosnan surfing
  • thelzdking 28 Jul 2017 12:38:49 9,702 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @JamboWayOh

    Boston, Lincolnshire?
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.