Octopath Traveller Page 13

Next Last
  • bef 10 Oct 2018 18:06:06 1,720 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Heya fellow travelers. A noobish question for thee: how can I deal strategically with poison attacks?

I have only four hours of experience with Octopath and I am not a seasoned rpg gamer. So for instance, early on I had to defest a snake boss in a cave somewhere. My ‘tactic’ to counter his poison attacks was to stack up on health items.

Not strategic at all.... So can I find or buy anti poison gear later on in the game? Or is there a typical rpg way of dealing with these type of attacks that make it more rewarding or strategic than just buying potions...

Thanks!
  • Mola_Ram 10 Oct 2018 23:28:51 18,682 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Do you have the medic character, Alfyn? His skills let you cure multiple people at once, and also prevent them from being afflicted in future turns.

And there's some accessory that protects against poison, though I can't remember how common it is.
  • Murbs 11 Oct 2018 08:07:56 23,986 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    What about items that cure poison too rather than just topping up your health?
  • bef 11 Oct 2018 09:32:53 1,720 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @Mola_Ram Oh thanks! I have Alfyn in my team indeed and I have tinkered with his concoct ability a little. Will look into his abilities better.

Thanks so much.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.