PS2 problem

• luiginocerino 3 Oct 2017 21:04:06 1 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Hi everyone!
    I got a problem with my Slim PS2 (it isn't modded).
    All began one year ago when I wanted to play GTA Vice City.
    When I started to play, the "Error reading the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DVD" message appeared, and during game loads the console made strange noises.
    Months later, I took it to a tecnichian, that "repaired" it and told me that its mechanics was slighty shifted, but when I inserted Vice City into it, the same error happened again.
    Later, I played other games (like Budokai Tenkaichi 3) and no problems occured, but with the help of a friend of mine, I opened it just to see if the tecnichian really changed its mechanics.
    When we opened it, we saw that it hadn't its original Sony screws, and we changed them with original Sony screws.
    A week ago, I wanted to play Gran Turismo 3 (It was really new, I never played it), but when I inserted it into the PS2, the console made strange noises again, and the CD is now scratchy (completely ruined). Now I don't want to lose other games, so what should I do? Please, help me.

Thanks!
  • BigOrkWaaagh 3 Oct 2017 21:07:00 10,393 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Buy another PS2 for next to nothing?
  • riceNpea 3 Oct 2017 21:25:51 942 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Post deleted
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.