I think I know why GAME aren't doing so well Page 3

Next Last
  • Deleted user 8 December 2017 20:41:50
    If the high street must have a dedicated game store then better representation than GAME is needed. Not that I believe one is needed anymore as customers are a lot more savvy about video games these days; where to buy them and what to buy. GAME staff are no more clued up the.n some kid working on the entertainment counter in the likes of Asda anyway.

As for losing jobs? People lose their jobs every day. I've been made redundant twice in my working life. Pick yourself up and get on with it. You've another thing coming if you think I'll shed a tear for the twats in GAME. They think all their customers are cunts anyway. :lol:

Edited by Ragnor at 21:03:41 08-12-2017
  • mal 8 Dec 2017 20:51:27 29,326 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Most high streets here have a Cex that's about as promininent if not more so than the GAME store. The west end's a bit weird as cex is only a pokey shop down an alley there, while game is in the middle of oxford street.

Now I'm not saying Cex is all that, but at least it's not GAME, eh?
  • Deleted user 8 December 2017 21:04:50
    We have a CEX. Bit tatty, but the staff are friendly and helpful.

Edited by Ragnor at 21:24:52 08-12-2017
  • Cappy 8 Dec 2017 21:07:15 14,023 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The game selection in CEX isn't looking too hot these days. If I had money burning a hole in my pocket and absolutely needed something to play right away I'd probably end up at GAME, there's at least a chance they'll have the Weeb rubbish I like.

I'm not sure what happened but the more interesting used games aren't on the shelves at either of the branches of CEX I've visited this year.
  • Deleted user 8 December 2017 21:11:37
    I tell you what is hot at CEX. That racist woman with the tattoos in Hounslow.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.