Following Assassin's Creed Origins Page 9

Next Last
  • sherpa1984 20 May 2020 12:54:07 840 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    About 5 hours into Odyssey and it has yet to grab me.

But then Iím a bit weird: yíall loved Black Flag but I thought it took the soul out of AC without replacing it with something better. It looked pretty but the gameplay was poor and the ship combat boring. But I acknowledge Iím literally the only person not impressed with BF.

So far the first two Ezio games are still my favourite.
  • Frogofdoom 20 May 2020 13:34:28 16,215 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Derblington ok you are right I'm lying and so is the ubisoft employee here

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/05/assassins_creed_valhalla_wont_be_the_longest_or_biggest_game_in_the_series_says_ubisoft_dev

Edited by Frogofdoom at 13:57:58 20-05-2020
  • Derblington 20 May 2020 16:39:15 32,900 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Calm down. No-oneís called you a liar. The statements arenít directly conflicting - it can be a shorter more direct gameplay experience and still have a massive map to roam.

Generally, though, Iíd take the word of a producer working directly on the title over a head of communication for the middle-east. Also, if you click through the link youíve posted the tweet is ďunavailableĒ.
  • Samildanach 20 May 2020 18:23:40 279 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    sherpa1984 wrote:
    About 5 hours into Odyssey and it has yet to grab me.

But then Iím a bit weird: yíall loved Black Flag but I thought it took the soul out of AC without replacing it with something better. It looked pretty but the gameplay was poor and the ship combat boring. But I acknowledge Iím literally the only person not impressed with BF.

So far the first two Ezio games are still my favourite.
    You are not alone there. I found Black Flag a bit of a slog and Rogue not much better. Never bad enough to give up, but not exactly riveting.

However, my favourite by a good margin so far has been AC3, so I am a complete weirdo.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.