and far cry 3, doesnt it?
  • Murbs 5 Apr 2018 18:35:31 24,206 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @drhcnip wait, what? A PS4 remaster?
  • drhcnip 5 Apr 2018 18:43:17 6,213 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    i believe so, happy to be proved wrong..

https://store.ubi.com/uk/far-cry-5---season-pass/5aaa9f884e0165177ceb12ee.html
  • Murbs 5 Apr 2018 18:51:33 24,206 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I'm well interested then but realise I may be joining a queue or imposing on other
    Forumites who have already expressed interest. Toaster?
  • kadooosh 5 Apr 2018 19:01:03 3,213 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @toaster, I will take this if its not gone, wish I'd have seen before posting your game today, could have done a doubley deal!
  • Toaster05 5 Apr 2018 19:03:49 2,071 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well, full disclosure I'm selling this for my brother and I can't get hold of him to find out if he still had it. So hold that thought but if he has it then it's for you guys to Duke it out I guess!
  • kadooosh 5 Apr 2018 19:28:09 3,213 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well I'm last in line but let me know if it's available/no one wants in
  • Toaster05 5 Apr 2018 19:52:26 2,071 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Sorry guys he just got back to me and he sold it for £60 on fleabay.

It was posted on here for a whole day without a nibble so he worked out his own deal.
  • HarryB 5 Apr 2018 22:59:25 7,397 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Dazimus wrote:
    @HarryB I've got a Mate 10 Pro Titanium Dual Sim, used for a week before I got the Pixel 2 XL. Mint condition as you'd expect. Looking for £450 delivered.

Also got an Honor 9 but suspect that's lower spec than you're after.
    Hi
    How does it stand with warranty? What made you go for the pixel instead? I don't know a lot about the Mate 10 Pro so I'd have to go and procrastinate for a massive amount of time tonight now
  • Dazimus 6 Apr 2018 06:46:37 846 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @HarryB I bought it from an eBay seller who ships phones over to the UK and it says it has a years warranty with them where you can send it to their Manchester office. But I've also been told that you still have the standard Huawei warranty which you register for on the phone using the HiCare app.

Regarding the Pixel, personally I just wanted more of a point and shoot and less things to fiddle with to take a photo. A lot of my photos are of my daughter so I wanted something where i could snap a photo quickly without changing settings to make sure I'd configured it.

If you like tinkering, the Mate camera is incredible. But I'm too lazy for that.
  • HarryB 6 Apr 2018 10:06:52 7,397 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @Dazimus fair enough, probably not for me then. The reason I moved away from Android was that I couldn't be arsed messing around with stuff and just wanted everything to work for me. Also when looking at what I could get for the phone if I didn't like it if take too big a loss to sell on again. Sorry! Pixel XL hunt continues, I think :(
  • Nitrous 6 Apr 2018 16:25:26 1,776 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Nitrous wrote:
    For sale on PS4:

Deus ex mankind
    Evil Within
    Fallout 4

Sell/Trade/PSN/Xbox credit
    Mafia 3 (PS4) now added.
    All 3 from previous post still available. Interested in giving Prey a try if anyone is looking to swap.
  • Dazimus 6 Apr 2018 18:23:53 846 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Selling:

Ni No Kuni 2 (PS4) - £35
    Kirby Star Allies (Switch) - £35

Interested in:

Doom (Switch)
    Far Cry 5 (PS4)
  • drhcnip 6 Apr 2018 18:31:34 6,213 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    oh, well - looks like i've been here 8 years and been fucked over for the first time...shame, as i was only thinking the other day how reliable this place was compared to others...many, many trades/sales/purchases on here and never a problem

hope nobody else has bought anything from F3112006 this time round - if so, have you received it? pm'ed me yesterday to say he hadn't had chance to get it in the post yet and now he's deleted his account...if anyone has his details, please pm me as i'm looking to pursue it if it turns out to be as poop as it currently looks...
  • Deleted user 6 April 2018 18:35:33
    drhcnip wrote:
    oh, well - looks like i've been here 8 years and been fucked over for the first time...shame, as i was only thinking the other day how reliable this place was compared to others...many, many trades/sales/purchases on here and never a problem

hope nobody else has bought anything from F3112006 this time round - if so, have you received it? pm'ed me yesterday to say he hadn't had chance to get it in the post yet and now he's deleted his account...if anyone has his details, please pm me as i'm looking to pursue it if it turns out to be as poop as it currently looks...
    Ffs that's never nice to hear. What did you buy off him?
  • drhcnip 6 Apr 2018 18:39:33 6,213 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    not a massive thing - ni no kuni 2, not the end of the world (though i was looking forward to playing it..;) ) he's been around a while as well but who knows what makes people do what they do...i could be wrong, of course, but it does seem coincidental that the accounts been deleted...

i'm sure i've dealt with him/contacted him in the past as well...i'll have to have a look through my inbox...
  • Deleted user 6 April 2018 18:41:24
    drhcnip wrote:
    not a massive thing - ni no kuni 2, not the end of the world (though i was looking forward to playing it..;) ) he's been around a while as well but who knows what makes people do what they do...i could be wrong, of course, but it does seem coincidental that the accounts been deleted...

i'm sure i've dealt with him/contacted him in the past as well...i'll have to have a look through my inbox...
    Yeah it is odd when someone's been around a while as well. It has happened quite a few times on avforums as well. Some long time members with good feedback history just pull a fast one and get banned. Always seems odd.
  • drhcnip 6 Apr 2018 18:46:54 6,213 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    yep, seen a fair few fall by the wayside on avf over the years....ach, well
  • captbirdseye 6 Apr 2018 18:59:16 9,044 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Anyone selling assassins creed origins ps4 for £20?
  • DUFFMAN5 6 Apr 2018 18:59:32 24,158 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    drhcnip wrote:

He was selling Nier steelbook too cheaply, so after a few pm's I left it, sorry to hear mate. I was pmd by a reg EGer saying something very similar.

...maybe there is an explanation.
  • drhcnip 6 Apr 2018 19:01:48 6,213 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    no worries, these things happen - got more important shit than this to think about...;)

there may be and if there is and it works out, obviously i'd post again but i'll leave it for the time being
  • Toaster05 6 Apr 2018 19:08:37 2,071 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fuck! He's shafted me too! And on the same fucking game. I got Xbox credit for him for 30 quid and he claimed the code had been redeemed but then said he'd send the game anyway.

Well, considering how many good, trust worthy people there are on here I can't be that mad.

Just sucks he's fucked over more than just myself.

Edited by Toaster05 at 19:10:05 06-04-2018
  • BigOrkWaaagh 6 Apr 2018 19:12:52 8,435 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I bought A Way Out from him for Xbox credit, nothing showed up yet but he said he'd posted it yesterday. Didn't think anything of it as he was a longstanding member. Well fuck.

I have just had a PM from him telling me his account got hacked and promising to reimburse, so perhaps all is not as bad as it seems?

Edited by BigOrkWaaagh at 19:15:28 06-04-2018
  • Frogofdoom 6 Apr 2018 19:15:22 12,091 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He may have done someone on Dragonball as well as it looks like he was selling that too.

Edited by Frogofdoom at 19:15:37 06-04-2018
  • Deleted user 6 April 2018 19:16:19
    Well there could be an explanation but deleting accounts doesn't look good after all these deals.
  • Toaster05 6 Apr 2018 19:16:44 2,071 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm getting messages from someone claiming to be the original account holder asking me to delete my posts relating to being fucked over.

If you are for real, you'd post in public and I won't let you his behind more lies.

Hi I used to be the proper owner of the f3112006 account. From what I can gather Iíve been away For a few weeks some cunts hacked me and gone round and got as much money as possible I saw your name in my email. Now I guess itís down to me for having lax security so I will try and reimburse you ASAP. I have told the kids and they are investigating. Iím afraid that if someone gets the up theyíll end up at my house and I have a new born so do t really want shit going down like that.

Bullshit, I'm calling you out.
  • Frogofdoom 6 Apr 2018 19:17:31 12,091 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @BigOrkWaaagh hopefully it works out for you guys then.
  • Deleted user 6 April 2018 19:18:26
    Good reasonable post....
  • drhcnip 6 Apr 2018 19:18:53 6,213 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    had the same comms - he says he's about to post on here...

i'm impartial at the moment - had a similar experience on avf

i also asked for the mod's name, which was bennyw01, so i've contacted him as well
  • Toaster05 6 Apr 2018 19:19:21 2,071 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @BigOrkWaaagh I ain't buying it. Judging by the messages I had with them before I'm off the opinion it's the same person.

If I'm proved wrong then so be it.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.