Following Detroit: Become Human Page 8

Next Last
  • Frogofdoom 22 Jun 2018 19:15:51 13,216 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    2nd play through done with a completely different outcome, I think I see where the best ending would be now so I'm going to have a play in the chapters to get it.
  • TitanWarlord93 22 Jun 2018 19:55:04 355 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Forgot to mention this but my 1st Playthrough I ended up killing two of the characters and only one survived. Didn't get the worst of outcomes but feel like I could have picked better choices and sometimes needed to react quick.

I'm planning to do a second playthrough next month as I would like to forget everything I did and start over and see if I can do any differently.
  • RelaxedMikki 13 Jul 2018 00:28:13 3,034 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Frogofdoom wrote:
    Almost finished my second play through now, it's been quite good fun making Connor the world's most useless detective.
    Connor's turning into the "world's most useless detective" on my first play through... I seem to be unintentionally role-playing him as Inspector Clouseau...!

Liking this a lot so far. Really compelling. Might be the first game I actually complete since Nioh.
  • richardiox 16 Sep 2018 22:27:03 7,695 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Kinda fancy dipping on this, keeping my eye on PS Store for a big sale but annoyingly the only version they have available is a premium priced edition with Heavy Rain included. Is there not a standard version available digitally? Anyone done with it wanna flog me a copy on the cheap?
  • DUFFMAN5 16 Sep 2018 22:37:25 24,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    Kinda fancy dipping on this, keeping my eye on PS Store for a big sale but annoyingly the only version they have available is a premium priced edition with Heavy Rain included. Is there not a standard version available digitally? Anyone done with it wanna flog me a copy on the cheap?
    It is my next game to play, probably starting tomorrow or Tues. I will no doubt sell once completed, prob take a couple of weeks. I will sell for around £30, but to you £25.
    :)

Edited by DUFFMAN5 at 22:38:13 16-09-2018
  • DUFFMAN5 19 Sep 2018 12:22:40 24,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Love this, especially Kara and Alice's story arc. Not sure how far I'm in but enjoying immensely. Just one thing, whenever I hear Hank get angry I just see Me E. Krabs
  • Deleted user 21 September 2018 22:14:25
    Just finished this, absolutely excellent game. Very compelling at times and made me really think about some of the choices I was making. It drew me in to the extent that I wasnít just thinking about the choice from my point of view, but thinking what would that character do.

It was a pretty dire ending for some of the cast though. I donít know what to do now, feels wrong to just replay the chapters and see other paths. I will probably come back to it for another full playthrough in future, if I can resist looking up the other possibilities for how it ends.
  • DUFFMAN5 22 Sep 2018 06:58:56 24,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @Jambajuice

Totally agree with you about the game being excellent. I finished this morning and loved every minute, although I was a bit gutted with some of my endings...
    Also North (Minka Kelly) was hot.

10/10
  • Frogofdoom 22 Sep 2018 08:03:16 13,216 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Play through chapters to unlock different paths duff, the different routes are significantly different.
  • DUFFMAN5 22 Sep 2018 08:31:46 24,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @Frogofdoom
    Hi mate.
    I will do and watch some YT bits and bobs. I'm usually happy enough with "my story" in these sort of games, without feeling the need to see or do everything as it lessons the impact of choices I made. But I have read enough to know DBH has many different outcomes, so will replay certain chapters.

It really was first class, yet again Sony exclusive is a perfect 10...and I say that as an "Xboxer" ; ) and we still have TLoU 2 to come :)
  • CosmicFuzz 22 Sep 2018 09:14:25 32,585 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Just started this. Finished Connor's chapter. Really enjoying it!
  • Gaol 22 Sep 2018 23:36:43 3,441 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I platinum it a couple of months back. It was excellent. I was disappointed in taking two characters all the way to near the end, only for my choices with another to mean they got a really disappointing ending. But I couldn't argue with the logic.

I'm glad in a way I did the platinum, as there is a whole sequence near the end that is quite powerful that I might have missed otherwise (in the extermination camp). It's surprising how much content you can miss. On the other hand, it loses it's magic a bit when you are going by a checklist.
  • Singularity 9 Oct 2018 10:28:03 3,133 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I bought it on release. Still haven't played it. Thanks for reminding me to get to it!

Edit - Finally started this yesterday!

Edited by Singularity at 11:19:52 05-11-2018
  • Singularity 5 Nov 2018 11:20:06 3,133 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Really enjoying it so far. Don't think I'm too far in - Kara and Alice have just escaped from the creepy guy who tried to reset Kara. My wife is 'playing' it with me as she likes walking simulators, and this is obviously heavy on the story and cinematic elements.

As a disclaimer I have thoroughly enjoyed all of David Cage's games, so I am definitely the target market, but this seems like the best one. I love the planning sections before a 'platforming' bit, and Clancy Brown is the mutt's. Knowing that you can lose characters, we were a bit devastated when Markus got shot at Lance Henrikson's place, so I was very happy with the Terminator 2 section in the scrapyard.

Looking forward to continuing the story. I love the world they've built, too.

Edited by Singularity at 11:20:32 05-11-2018
  • DUFFMAN5 5 Nov 2018 12:18:37 24,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @Singularity
    It is rather excellent :)
  • Frogofdoom 5 Nov 2018 12:45:44 13,216 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's his best game by miles, after you finish and look at the tree of choices and variables it's pretty amazing stuff.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.