Eurovision 2018 Page 11

Next Last
  • KnuttinAtoll 12 May 2018 23:57:25 6,864 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    BigOrkWaaagh wrote:
    Trip to Israel next year then?!
    Fireworks display in Teheran, you heard it here first!
  • Pierre2k 13 May 2018 00:19:27 1,087 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Not a big Eurovision fan and didn't watch the whole show, but just got in and turned the TV on to see Israel. Watched the encore performance at the end and.....seriously....that won!?!? I genuinely don't get it? Why were they the favourite?

To me, having not seen it at all before, it looked like a borderline racist piss take. Have I missed something?
  • cubbymoore 13 May 2018 01:38:28 36,709 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Nope, you didn't miss anything. It was just that, some girl pretending to be Chinese and somehow everyone lapped it up regardless.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 13 May 2018 09:40:46 9,453 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Such a good show last night. One of the most consistently high quality for performances. Drama in the voting. A total banger winning.

Shame the stage invader trying to sabotage Britain's act. Apparently he's got form of trying to stage invade at The Voice and National Television Awards. I haven't read the papers yet but apparently he's a big Alan Parker Urban Warrior type lefty idiot embarrassment. I'm sure the Mail will have fun portraying him as proof Labour hates Britain or something like that.

Now to stare into those Danish eyes some more ....
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 13 May 2018 15:06:26 9,453 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    12 points to Australia

• Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.