Following Battlefield 5 Page 33

Next Last
  • QBX 15 Jan 2020 00:16:57 118 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You can use company coin but I think you need to wait for the next ToW before it becomes available.

Edited by QBX at 00:21:01 15-01-2020
  • chessboxer 15 Jan 2020 14:45:22 350 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    You usually have to wait 2 weeks before a gun becomes available to buy.

The Type 2A SMG is ok but you can always go Assault class with a Breda M1935 and its burst fire, that will usually beat it (as long as you aim and don't fire from the hip).
  • QBX 15 Jan 2020 16:26:15 118 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Outpost really has been a breath of fresh air.

In between the rampant steamrolling there's been a couple of tight games with only a few points difference and I can't quite remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much. I really think it should replace squad contest as the permanent mode.

Personal highlight has been driving about in the troops carriers acting as a mobile spawn point and just being a massive dick.
  • Anthony_UK 15 Jan 2020 18:44:07 2,974 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Also love in Outpost that you can only spawn at your home base and squad. Rather than be frustrating, I find it creates a natural frontline as people throw a little more caution to the wind and even set up defences.

A basic troop carrier as you say can turn the tide of the battle just through being able to deploy squads quickly. Really switches up the whole feel of the game for me for the better.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.