Forza Horizon 4 Page 35

Next Last
  • Rodney 17 Jun 2019 23:31:17 3,874 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'm more on the Sim side of the market too, and the main problem I have with Forza Motorsport is that races don't feel like Motorsport events. I would like proper championships with qualifying and pit stops. It could easily be introduced as an option for those that want it, or a separate career mode in the game. I don't know why they don't have different career modes generally as it would be fairly trivial to implement. The assets are already there, and I think Forza's driving model is about perfect for pad control.

As it is, Forza just feels so lifeless and sterile. I'm pretty bored of 2-3 lap races and having to bash my way to first place from 8th place every race. I've been doing that since Grant Turismo 2.
  • superdelphinus 17 Jun 2019 23:37:54 10,057 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I joined the Xbox thing for a quid so have been playing this quite a lot over the weekend. For some reason I thought the map was much bigger than it is - I kept expecting other bits of the uk to be opened up! Iím loving the cars in it though, especially the Abarth 124, the giulia and the lovely range of old 911s. Itís been ages since Iíve played Forza and I forgot how fun it is to tinker with upgrades.
  • tenofspades 20 Jun 2019 21:24:49 1,771 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    the updates are a pain in the ass, constantly needing 5GB updates to play or else you need to faff around with going offline.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.