Resident Evil 2 (2019) Page 79

Next Last
  • richarddavies 6 Jun 2020 09:59:43 7,763 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I tried re3 again earlier in the week. Is only my third playthrough and I just got bored and turned it off by the time I got the the clock tower nemesis fight. I've never felt that way yet with 2 and I've completed it about 6 times.

Still looking forward to seeing what they do with the 4 remake though.
  • ZuluHero 6 Jun 2020 10:26:45 8,926 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Is that actually happening?
  • Rodderz 6 Jun 2020 12:56:39 4,170 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @ZuluHero

Most game media sites seem to be adamant Resi 4 Remake is a thing. I've read Capcom are apparently aiming for release around 2022, which is understandable as Resi 4 was a longer game than 2&3.

IGN were interviewing original creator Shinji Mikami recently and asked him what he thought:

IGN: What are your feelings on remakes? Capcom has spent the past few years remaking the original Resident Evil games, having remade RE1 and RE2. But the rumor is that now theyíre moving on to remaking Resident Evil 4. How do you feel about that?

SM: I saw a video of the Resident Evil 2 Remake and I thought it was very good. I think theyíre going to continue to remake these games since theyíre selling well.

IGN: Resident Evil 4 has been ported to multiple consoles multiple times, but some developers are very adamant that certain games are perfect just the way they are. Is it safe to assume you donít have any issues with seeing your, some would say, ultimate work remade by a new team?

SM: As long as it turns out good I have no issues with it.
    He seems pretty content with the whole thing. I wish Capcom would do a remake of Dino Crisis, that could be pretty bloody scary with the visual qualities of the RE Engine.
  • ZuluHero 6 Jun 2020 13:27:15 8,926 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I really loved the first Dino crisis. 2nd one, not so much, but it had rendered backgrounds, like all the early resi games.
  • Lotos8ter 6 Jun 2020 17:58:39 2,993 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Been doing some Ďspeed runsí on this after watching them on YouTube. My fastest is about 68 mins which is still 20 mins slower than WR and Iím using the infinite RL. I could speed up if I didnít make herbs I never use, but I canít see me ever getting close to those times Iíve no idea how they donít get grabbed sometimes. Iíve never run right next to an Ivy without getting chomped.
  • Steve-Perry 6 Jun 2020 18:01:58 1,483 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    68 is very good. Think 90 is about my fastest.

Don't they glitch bosses by knifing them at 500 FPS or something?

Edited by Steve-Perry at 18:02:04 06-06-2020
  • Lotos8ter 6 Jun 2020 19:44:44 2,993 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @Steve-Perry yeah, I donít game on PC but he was definitely changing his settings and the knife was doing massive damage. He was still absolutely nailing single shot stagger headshots though.
    And Iíve no idea how he got past the lickers by manipulating the aim camera, but it was v impressive.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.