Following The OFFICIAL Memory Foam and Technogel thread Page 7

  • Deleted user 17 August 2018 10:52:08
    Please understand.
  • Graxlar_v3 17 Aug 2018 10:58:24 6,750 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Decks wrote:
    You seem to go out of your way to be as repugnant as possible and then act all indignant when people call you a cunt. It's odd.
    Explain the repugnant behaviour.
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Enjoy your bed poverty guys, maybe one day you'll be able to get a decent bed.

    Only maybe.
  • FWB 17 Aug 2018 11:06:00 55,917 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Really? That's what counts as a repugnant on here now?
  • minky-kong 17 Aug 2018 11:06:39 14,241 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Decks wrote:
    You seem to go out of your way to be as repugnant as possible and then act all indignant when people call you a cunt. It's odd.
    Explain the repugnant behaviour.
    https://www.eurogamer.net/profiles/Armoured_Bear/activity
  • SnackPlissken 17 Aug 2018 11:07:10 985 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    SnackPlissken wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    dominalien wrote:
    Jeepers wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Decks wrote:
    You seem to go out of your way to be as repugnant as possible and then act all indignant when people call you a cunt. It's odd.
    Explain the repugnant behaviour.
    You werenít hugged enough as a child?
    Genuine lol at that.

    I like Katie Melua.

    I have no idea how ecosse winds up the lot of you so much. Heís very fervent, Iíll give him that, but thatís about it.
    There will be no examples of repugnant behaviour, all there is is "taking the piss about England in the World Cup and was a Nintendo fanboy 10 years ago".

    Just a wee group of sad fucks on the internet that get kicks out of being abusive to people.
    I should pity them really.
    Do you study the blade?
    Sorry, I donít understand.
    The "I should pity them really" just sounded very neckbeardy. So I asked if you studied the blade.
  • fontgeeksogood 17 Aug 2018 11:08:17 6,084 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    You weren't just a harmless Nintendo fanboy ten years ago though. It was the way you went about that when others didn't agree with your bizarre zealousness. Which is how you approach a lot of things.

    To have passion for things is a good thing. To go about it the combative and nasty way you do is fucking weird and if you can't understand why that gets up people's noses then you very well might be a lost cause. Some of this is a self fulfilling prophecy because you've not learned to play nicely with the other children
  • Graxlar_v3 17 Aug 2018 11:10:08 6,750 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Really? That's what counts as a repugnant on here now?
    apparently calling people out for being 'poor' hits a nerve i wasnt aware of.

    Also, fuck taking the time to find any of the actual repugnant shit he has come out with, especially as i am on the list.
  • FWB 17 Aug 2018 11:16:17 55,917 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Poor? Bed poverty? Come on... That's damn mild and not even strong banter.

    I can't comment on his behaviour elsewhere. I spar with him once in a blue moon in the footie thread, but it is all bantz and I'm just as guilty.
  • neilka 17 Aug 2018 11:48:15 22,536 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    There was the time he posted quite a lot of porn and got permanently banned.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 17 Aug 2018 11:50:25 15,757 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Love the idea this is just a random targeting of a perfectly pleasant poster. Trump levels of faux victim. Sad!
  • You-can-call-me-kal 17 Aug 2018 11:51:00 15,757 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Poor? Bed poverty? Come on... That's damn mild and not even strong banter.

    I can't comment on his behaviour elsewhere. I spar with him once in a blue moon in the footie thread, but it is all bantz and I'm just as guilty.
    If you canít comment on it, then donít.
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 12:09:40 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    Love the idea this is just a random targeting of a perfectly pleasant poster. Trump levels of faux victim. Sad!
    Iím often pleasant and sometimes a twat, i wouldnít deny for a second that Iím an arse at times but in no way do I deserve the amount of vile abuse that is fished out here.
    Itís the same arseholes that try and bully anyone they dislike, theyíve done it for years.
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 12:12:26 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    You weren't just a harmless Nintendo fanboy ten years ago though. It was the way you went about that when others didn't agree with your bizarre zealousness. Which is how you approach a lot of things.

    To have passion for things is a good thing. To go about it the combative and nasty way you do is fucking weird and if you can't understand why that gets up people's noses then you very well might be a lost cause. Some of this is a self fulfilling prophecy because you've not learned to play nicely with the other children
    Nasty? Haha.
    Examples please.
    Considering youíre the guy that thinks calling someone a paedo and child murderer is reasonable because theyíre ďcombativeĒ youíre utterly ridiculous.
    Youíre the nasty one here, not me.
  • Rhaegyr 17 Aug 2018 12:29:13 4,734 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's not like everyone suddenly decided to rip the piss out of you regularly for no reason - it's for the reasons above PES details out more eloquently than I could.

    You love it and the attention it brings, let's be honest.
  • fontgeeksogood 17 Aug 2018 12:32:57 6,084 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I think we're done here ecosse, you'll of course argue you aren't a cunt despite the fact that you definitely are
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 12:39:16 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    I think we're done here ecosse, you'll of course argue you aren't a cunt despite the fact that you definitely are
    Youíre the one that has dished out nasty and extremely offensive insults to people over and over for years.
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 12:39:55 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Rhaegyr wrote:
    It's not like everyone suddenly decided to rip the piss out of you regularly for no reason - it's for the reasons above PES details out more eloquently than I could.

    You love it and the attention it brings, let's be honest.
    Itís not everyone, itís the forum arseholes who think they own the place.
  • ZuluHero 17 Aug 2018 12:44:33 7,410 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It's turning into a bit of a pissing match in here, which as far as mattresses are concerned is a bad combo.
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 12:50:01 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ZuluHero wrote:
    It's turning into a bit of a pissing match in here, which as far as mattresses are concerned is a bad combo.
    Yeah, pishy mattresses lose their charm, even a pishy Tempur one.
  • DrStrangelove 17 Aug 2018 12:53:30 14,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    dominalien wrote:
    People kill each other over football.
    If theyíre lunatics, yes.
    Or from Liverpool
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 12:55:58 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    dominalien wrote:
    People kill each other over football.
    If theyíre lunatics, yes.
    Or from Liverpool
    Thereís a difference?
  • DrStrangelove 17 Aug 2018 12:59:27 14,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I think one is a sub category of the other
  • JamboWayOh 17 Aug 2018 13:43:45 13,225 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've only just caught up on this thread. Can't believe I've got a fan that actually named himself after me!
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Aug 2018 14:05:45 26,738 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    I've only just caught up on this thread. Can't believe I've got a fan that actually named himself after me!
    You made an impression on Mowgli
  • DrStrangelove 17 Aug 2018 14:07:01 14,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @JamboWayOh

    I wouldn't be so happy about having a weird idiot as a fan. Also, he just forum-friendzoned you!

    Seems like an EG veteran sock, but suggestions about his identity have already been made. Sounds like someone who's got some furniture cleaning to do soon.
  • KnuttinAtoll 17 Aug 2018 14:08:03 7,135 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Whatever you do don't take any shit from mowgli
  • Graxlar_v3 17 Aug 2018 15:15:43 6,750 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    I've only just caught up on this thread. Can't believe I've got a fan that actually named himself after me!
    are you sure he wasn't talking about JamboJuice?
  • thelzdking 17 Aug 2018 15:33:30 9,366 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    I've only just caught up on this thread. Can't believe I've got a fan that actually named himself after me!
    FanBoy Way Oh!
  • Deleted user 17 August 2018 15:59:37
    In defence of ecosse, and I know I take the piss, but the paedo comments are too far. I just resort to flip flop, Saab, toblerone and pillow jibes.
  • Lukus 17 Aug 2018 16:03:19 21,932 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    You all realise that Ecosse actually enjoys being called a cunt, right? It's his thing. He likes the recognition.
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.