FIFA 19? Page 6

Next Last
  • FIFAfan 3 Jan 2019 10:29:38 226 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    imamazed wrote:
    FIFAfan wrote:
    Got this for Crimbo. Playing online seasons as usual. First impressions (upgrading from 17) are that it's slower, weightier and more physical. Always more realistic-lending settings for a football game imo.

Otherwise, it's Fifa innit *shrug* *thumbs up*
    Would you say you're a fan?
    I s'pose I would! :lol:

edit: new page..

Edited by FIFAfan at 10:30:51 03-01-2019
  • THFourteen 4 Jan 2019 15:39:28 52,209 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @H1ggyLTD

Isnt that part of the in-game tactics options that you use with the d-pad?

for example on "defensiv" i have my line dropping, and then on "ultra-defensive" its as low as it can go
  • robc84 14 Jan 2019 08:58:04 13,604 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Got this on switch for the boy at Christmas and have spent a bit of time on it now. As expected, the presentation it miles ahead of PES, but the gameplay just feels a bit, well, rubbish. Maybe I need more time to adjust after years of playing PES, but as I think someone said on the demo impressions, it feels like the players are running in treacle. It feels so slow and too “weighty”.

I’ll give it a bit more time and maybe give FUT a go rather than career for something a bit different.
  • Gaol 14 Jan 2019 21:04:29 3,446 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    FUT is a lot faster, particularly when you get good players with boosted stats. Whether that makes it any better is arguable though.

I got a good few months out of FIFA this year, my La Liga squad is finished more or less and it is on the back burner now. They really need to fix the timed fitnesse shots, and the cheap way they up the difficulty in 1-player is horrible. Still plays a decent enough game imo, particularly online, but the finesse shooting kinda breaks it, even after all the patches.
  • binky Moderator 14 Feb 2019 10:32:54 10,958 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Here's an idea.

FIFA 20 PRO Mode.
    A mode for competitive ranked play and e-sports.

A stripped back mode that removes all of the momentum attributes from the code, and individual player components/attributes and plays a straight up skill based game.

Basically 1 team will be played with different skins for kits/player likeness, so the playing ground is completely levelled.

THAT is the game I want to play online.

(Guess whether I had a good or bad FIFA experience yesterday.)
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.