Mental health awareness day

• LetsGoAGAIN 10 Oct 2018 18:29:45 647 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Eight years ago I lost a friend to suicide, such a wasted and cruel way to end a life.

If you’ve not spoken to any of your friends recently, call them, right now, and ask them if they are ok. If they say yes, tell them you will always to there to chat if they need you.

Mental health is often a hidden disease, let your friends know you are there for them!
  • b-rk 10 Oct 2018 18:41:24 678 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    I'd let my schizophrenic friend know I'm there for him but unfortunately he keep accusing me of stealing his shoes and I'm fed up with it.
  • LetsGoAGAIN 10 Oct 2018 21:10:25 647 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
  • captain-Snufkin 11 Oct 2018 09:31:19 763 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    b-rk wrote:
    I'd let my schizophrenic friend know I'm there for him but unfortunately he keep accusing me of stealing his shoes and I'm fed up with it.

Yeah, you only took his kettle and laptop, the paranoid twat.
  • Graxlar_v3 11 Oct 2018 10:41:39 4,568 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @b-rk can I suggest not stealing his shoes then?
  • GuybrushFreepwood 11 Oct 2018 10:42:37 382 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    My workplace sent around a token email about this yesterday.

Last night I was working late (and started early) and as I came in one of the bosses made some sarcastic comments about that suggesting I'd just been working for those two periods only. Others then thought they should jump on the bandwagon as a manager had started it and made jokes about me coming in early "for once" and other such crap.

Have to say it seriously pissed me off. People here don't give a rats arse about mental health and just tick the right box by sending out emails and sticking up posters.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.