GoFundMe

First Previous
  • Deleted user 13 October 2018 13:15:24
    Hey guys,

I'm setting this up for people who want to crowd fund for issues and obstacles they are overcoming. Selfishly I've set it up for me but it should be used by anybody that finds themselves in a similar boat.

https://www.gofundme.com/get-me-to-london-for-music&rcid=r01-153943100789-43465dba5d7c48d8&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

The above link explains my predicament, please be gentle as I don't come to this easily and my family are critical although not very quick to actually help me out themselves. They may actually donate if they see it on facebook.

I don't need a lot but it's vital to continue with my course. My issues have meant that I almost dropped out and I've only attended a couple of days out of 3 weeks. I attended my first proper day yesterday and loved it, I just need a jump start financially to get me there as I commute from Southampton.

Any help would be appreciated. I will find a way to express my gratitude.

Thaaaaannnnkk YYYYYoooooooouuuuuuuu xx
  • Deleted user 13 October 2018 13:16:50
    Oh, and I spent my student loan.

On coke mainly. This is why my brother is the beneficiary, I need money to be away from me directly for a bit until I work out my bi polar meds.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 11:26:38
    Thank you so much @THFourteen.

I will remember you when I graduate.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 14 Oct 2018 11:54:05 8,780 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Isn't 350 about what a sandwich costs in a station Pret?
  • Lukus 14 Oct 2018 12:01:30 21,550 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I want a PS4 Pro, I might set one of these up...
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:08:47
    @simpleexplodingmaybe

Heh, London is ridiculous. Especially considering it seems I'd earn the same working as a chef there as I would where I live in Eastleigh.

Pricing the workers out. When I move to London next year I certainly won't be chefing to make up the money. Waiting tables all the way.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:09:31
    Lukus wrote:
    I want a PS4 Pro, I might set one of these up...
    :D

You could give it a go, it is a videogame forum after all....
  • Frogofdoom 14 Oct 2018 12:19:13 11,227 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Brave enough to do it from your real account then.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:23:41
    Jive's mum sounds angry.
  • JamboWayOh 14 Oct 2018 12:23:54 10,723 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    User Null? I think this thread is going bye bye soon.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 12:24:07 4,280 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Frogofdoom wrote:
    Brave enough to do it from your real account then.
    It's DFawkes, nailed on
  • Frogofdoom 14 Oct 2018 12:26:42 11,227 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I always said one day that repressed anger would lead to him killing someone, looks like the ball is in motion.
  • challenge_hanukkah 14 Oct 2018 12:27:24 9,245 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @craigy

This needs locking and the banhammer needs using.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 12:28:29 4,280 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Maybe we need a more permanent solution to the null problem
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 12:29:10 4,280 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    Hopefully jive saw the message before I go. Someone be a darl and quote it for the loser.
    I've quoted this for the loser in this thread. Bye.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:30:32
    Wow
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:31:38
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    Oh fuck off you woe is me cunt. If only we could all claim we are rockstar, coke head pansexual singing unicorns. You fucking melt, go out and earn it yourself and stop being a burden in everyone else like you clearly are outside of the Internet too.

One of those people that just wants everything given to them and when it isn't its because your wittle bitty head is different to everyone else and it's not your fault. Face facts, you're just a sponging attention seeking cunt. There's no point giving you the money either because every knows you aren't going to stick the course, and deep down you know you aren't as well.
    And I'm quoting this to read again once you've been deleted. I would very much like to know who you are, we can meet if you want and talk it over fully .
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:32:57
    I wish I'd achieved as much by Sunday lunchtime. It must be very satisfying.
  • Lukus 14 Oct 2018 12:33:08 21,550 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    Oh fuck off you woe is me cunt. If only we could all claim we are rockstar, coke head pansexual singing unicorns. You fucking melt, go out and earn it yourself and stop being a burden in everyone else like you clearly are outside of the Internet too.

One of those people that just wants everything given to them and when it isn't its because your wittle bitty head is different to everyone else and it's not your fault. Face facts, you're just a sponging attention seeking cunt. There's no point giving you the money either because every knows you aren't going to stick the course, and deep down you know you aren't as well.
    And I'm quoting this to read again once you've been deleted. I would very much like to know who you are, we can meet if you want and talk it over fully .
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 12:33:24 4,280 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    That's not how cowards operate, user JiveHound
  • AddyJB 14 Oct 2018 12:34:59 689 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    GLOL
  • First Previous

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.