GoFundMe Page 5

• You-can-call-me-kal 14 Oct 2018 14:11:31 15,724 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    Why should I sell everything? For what amounts to a tenner donated here and there.
    This was where you lost me Iím afraid. Good luck and everything, you sound like youíve got real problems, but that doesnít sit right.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:17:51
    richarddavies wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    richarddavies wrote:
    On a personal level I can't really say I'm all for donating money to someone because they spent all there's getting smashed BUT, I think it's great that there's people out there that regardless of the reasons are still willing to put there hand in there pockets to help out a fellow eg'er when they need it.
    Bit of an oversimplification but point noted.
    Be honest I was more trying to show you can be vocal about disagreeing with something with being a creepy, cowardly cunt about it.
    And it's appreciated. I accept Fuzzy Ducky and the other guy's opinion but this doesn't just come out of the ether.

You don't know me but I don't do this unless I've lived a life of constant failure, mostly down to my brain chemistry. I really think the harshest critics could do well to see how insidious a condition it is.

I thought a lot of my shit was me but consistent behaviour patterns suggest mental illness, everything comes out of that, because of that. How I choose to deal with that. And yes, sometimes it's detrimental, most of the time it is. But it's not the behaviour of a douche, it's the behaviour of a desperate person. Imagine your head just screaming everyday, imagine that for just one minute. Torture is the word for it.

And just because it's prevalent doesn't mean someone can't do what is in their power to ask for assistance.

I think you have to be a special kind of curmudgeon to think otherwise.

As I say, if it offends you, fine. Say your piece and move on. I will.

Mental illness is stigmatised, still. I have faced it at work as a blue collar worker and just existing in this society. It's always an excuse to these people and that just feeds the anxiety. Bi polar sufferers are some of the smartest people I know, nothing they do hasn't been analysed and overanalysed. In the end you just do.

It's not an excuse IT'S A FUCKING REASON. I would not wish it on anyone. It's just the constant feeling of never getting anywhere, being stuck on one endless cycle of NEW - BURN - PURGE - REPEAT.

It is fucking hell, I can't explain it any other way. I'm 36 and I am just fucking tired, none of what any of you naysayers can say or do to me factors one iota to the mental anguish my brain has been through since I was self aware. So, maybe consider that it is very real, it is very dangerous and I am in very real danger of killing myself in ten years.

I watched a good friend progressively get worse and unable to reach him he killed himself, it's no fucking joke and any cunt that has anything to say about it better be able to say it to my face, because if not you're part of the fucking problem and the reason why sufferers like myself can't face the fucking world.

Capeesh?

So fuck you if you question my integrity, I don't care. Donate or not, I don't care. It's me that has to live with this and any other sufferers here, and I know there are will most likely be reading this and nodding their heads solemnly. It's a horrible, horrible affliction.

It's invisible but so is existential dread, and we all know what that's like.

Edited by JiveHound at 14:22:56 14-10-2018
  • JamboWayOh 14 Oct 2018 14:18:59 13,130 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @craigy
  • Load_2.0 14 Oct 2018 14:24:13 29,322 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Sock bloke.

You made your point. To go on about it seems pointless.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 14:25:34 6,043 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    He wants help, too
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:26:03
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    Why should I sell everything? For what amounts to a tenner donated here and there.
    This was where you lost me Iím afraid. Good luck and everything, you sound like youíve got real problems, but that doesnít sit right.
    Fair enough, but I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

I'm putting asking for a hand out rather than selling.

If I don't get what I'm asking, I will be forced to sell.

I prioritised it differently, doesn't mean I'm not willing to do what I need to do to achieve my goals.

Sorry for being a bit snippy but I'm now a bit fucking heightened and I'm starting to feel withdrawals now when I had otherwise been okay.

I'm not going to convince any of you of my intentions or my integrity, that's on you really.

All I ask for some consideration before saying, he's just a coke addict.

No one is just anything. There's always a story.

I'm not a bad guy, I'm fucked up. I do things that make no sense to people some times but trust me, everything I do is considered.
  • mothercruncher 14 Oct 2018 14:27:45 16,197 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Probably best to leave it too Jive.
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 14:30:10 26,678 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Probably most of us have been in the position of hating ourselves and trying to hurt others
    No, that may be normal for you but it doesnít apply to most people here, just a small group who love to hurt people.
    Itís laughable that you try and normalise it.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:30:22
    You don't get it do you, you fucking pathetic cunt?

You would not say it to my face, you won't even use your real username.

If you'd said it to my face, it would be fine. If you relentlessly kept on to my face you would be a smear. Trust me. You're a coward and you know full well if you ever behaved like this in public you'd be hospitalised.

You are the scum here, preying on someone that is quite clearly ill and not in a good place.

Do everyone a favour and nuke every account, you really aren't welcome here, that has been made very clear.

I will do the same if I get the sense that most would rather I left the community. On balance, I'm judging it as I'm still acceptable.

You on the other hand, you need help. And what's worse is you don't realise it. You think because you've convinced yourself you're not invested enough it's not harmful to you but you're a fool. You are drawing from a well of darkness and that will go on to make you more and more jaded, bitter and emotionally unstable.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:31:21
    mothercruncher wrote:
    Probably best to leave it too Jive.
    I know, but I'm pissed off now. So well done I guess, you got a rise out of me fucker.

I would fucking break you like a twig you shit stain, and you fucking know it.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:31:34
    Not you mother
  • mothercruncher 14 Oct 2018 14:34:07 16,197 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    No worries, grab some air mate.
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 14:35:49 26,678 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Good luck to you JiveHound, I really hope you can sort yourself out, Iím sure you can.
  • challenge_hanukkah 14 Oct 2018 14:39:44 10,712 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Probably most of us have been in the position of hating ourselves and trying to hurt others
    No, that may be normal for you but it doesnít apply to most people here, just a small group who love to hurt people.
    Fuck off ecosse you absolute shitbeast.

Fucking trying to make this about you again. You're the worst human being I've ever fucking encountered.
  • Benno 14 Oct 2018 14:41:05 11,719 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    well this thread is lovely wholesome sunday read...
  • up_the_ante 14 Oct 2018 14:41:09 1,019 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Just close the thread already
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 14:48:16 26,678 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    fontgeeksogood wrote:

Fucking trying to make this about you again. You're the worst human being I've ever fucking encountered.
    Not about me, about PES.
    Use the ignore button, it's not rocket science.
  • Load_2.0 14 Oct 2018 14:50:07 29,322 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Good contribution Ecosse.
  • JamboWayOh 14 Oct 2018 14:50:27 13,130 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    up_the_ante wrote:
    Just close the thread already
  • challenge_hanukkah 14 Oct 2018 14:50:35 10,712 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    fontgeeksogood wrote:

Not about me, about PES.
    You could use ignore too, but then how would you point out when you're being 'persecuted'?

You absolute cretin.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:51:23
    This thread needs replacing with a therapeutic "things got heated, now for makeup sex" thread.
  • gordon_woodbine 14 Oct 2018 14:51:30 75 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This must be more of that history I mentioned earlier...
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 14:53:37 26,678 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    fontgeeksogood wrote:

Not about me, about PES.
    You could use ignore too, but then how would you point out when you're being 'persecuted'?

You absolute cretin.
    I'm about to use it but you won't, you have no interest in avoiding conflict, you just want to be abusive.
    I can't imagine why you would decide to continue to read the worst human being you've ever encountered.
    Well I can, cos like PES, you love being a nasty cunt to people on the internet.
    The lowest of the low.
    Bye.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 14 Oct 2018 14:53:41 15,724 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It is a bit odd that PES doesnít display the same empathy for tiresome viscous trolls for ecosse.
  • neilka 14 Oct 2018 14:53:43 22,534 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Let's have a look at what generous fundraising effort is going on in this thr

• Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:55:46
    JanetSnakehole wrote:
    This thread needs replacing with a therapeutic "things got heated, now for makeup sex" thread.
    Incel confirmed.
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 14:56:12 26,678 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's clearly PES, then having therapeutic conversations with himself.
    Maybe that's a new Canadian form of treatment suggest by his shrink?

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.