GoFundMe Page 2

• Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:35:10
    I figured I'd get some backlash but wow. Luckily it's too extreme and cartoon like to take seriously but yeah of course some of the points hit home.

You don't start a gofundme without thinking of the consequences, I'm just in a bit of a bind.

I apologise for my issues and making them so public, feel free to ignore or if you want to lambast me so viciously you're more than welcome to do it face to face.

But you won't because you're a fucking coward.
  • Frogofdoom 14 Oct 2018 12:36:17 14,502 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Be nice to see the mods ban all the accounts on that IP tbh.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:36:18
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    He needs to set up a go fund me page first to pay for the transport to get to me
    Okay, that was actually quite funny.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:37:23
    Frogofdoom wrote:
    Be nice to see the mods ban all the accounts on that IP tbh.
    Wouldn't make a difference, I think I've become their crusade.
  • Frogofdoom 14 Oct 2018 12:40:15 14,502 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Why not use your main account then?
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 12:41:20 27,500 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    You aren't that special, don't flatter yourself
    It's not Mowgli, the anger is there, not enough swearing for a start.
    Hmmm.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:41:35
    Look, whoever the fuck you are.

Whatever I seem like to you, you are the one that has anonymously cast shade on me.

That is the most ridiculous about this whole debacle, not my unicorn ways.

And what's wrong with being a fucking unicorn anyway? They're jousting without some cunt on their back.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:44:28
    FredClintstone wrote:
    Tbf, setting up a gofundme because you spent your student loan on coke is a bit cheeky. And admitting that you blew your student loan on coke on the gofundme page is, well,... odd.

My advice is lift some weights, go for a run, and get a job.
    Yup, all good points. It is cheeky. But you don't have to donate.

I know it's not normal, but I really am not normal and drug use and caning money are hallmarks of my condition. You can take from that what you will but it's generally not a choice.

Being bipolar isn't just about being a bit down and a bit hyper, it's a debilitating condition that came about from child hood trauma. Criticise all you want but I have lived through a fuck load worse than anything any one on here can chuck at me.

My self loathing for begging is more damaging than anonymous keyboard warrior spunkmonkeys.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:44:44
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    Hmmm.
    I think I figured out who it almost certainly is and nope, not Mowgli's
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:45:35
    And I go to the gym 5 days a week, cycle and I have a job.

That's why I'm asking for two weeks travel expenses not the semester.

Exercise only goes so far, happy endorphins get beaten in the end by being fucking mental.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:48:30
    And whoever you are, you've only served to strengthen my resolve. I'm going to graduate despite you, you horrible, cynical, hate driven little man.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:49:11
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    I bet you smell like onions.
    Usually, I'm a chef.

You smell like bitterness.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:50:58
    I've got an idea of who it maybe. We fell out in a big way over me being liberal and him being a UKIP sympathiser.

Monkey is that you?

If so, isn't it about time you got out of your parent's house? Still on benefits?

If it isn't you, then it's someone very fucking similar, happy to fling shit rather than do something actually positive.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:51:01
    Post deleted
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Oct 2018 12:52:25 27,500 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    GuybrushFreepwood wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    Hmmm.
    I think I figured out who it almost certainly is and nope, not Mowgli's
    Spill the beans...
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:53:54
    @FredClintstone

Thank you, and yes that is a fine donation.

I know that it's a bit spurious and I've been a bit of a blight on the forums of late. However my activities have been divisive so I don't think it's as cut and dry as to stop. I am actually trying to sort my shit out. I've been part of this community for a long time now and thought I could leverage it.

As I say, no one has to engage or donate. It's just another avenue for me to explore other than the usual places.

Good username by the way, I can imagine the dimpled chin and leopard skin.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 12:54:27
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    And lol taking the piss about someone being on benefits. You're one to talk.
    Point. Missed.

And using 'lol' in lieu of actual words will always diminish your argument.

And I have sold possessions. Why should I sell everything? For what amounts to a tenner donated here and there. Everyone that's donated so far have been friends or people I have had pleasant interactions with on here.

You chose to make this something it isn't. And what is wrong with begging. Do you sit next to the homeless in the high street and just shout at them for drug use?

No, because you're a fucking coward that couldn't face up to real conflict. So, who's the fucking snow flake here.

I'll give you a clue, it's you you plonker.

Edited by JiveHound at 12:57:07 14-10-2018

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.