GoFundMe Page 4

• fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 13:45:42 7,565 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I hope whomever this is gets some help. The irony is, they're arguably as much in need of it as Jive.

Hope you can find some peace and stop hating yourself, user Jiveisafreeloader
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 13:46:16
    I should have actually done this in my original post but it's only just come to me.

If people on here sympathise with my position but distrustful then a donation to bipolaruk.org is a good place to go.

It means they continue to get funding help sufferers even if some people think I'm not genuine.

Plus, it will no doubt indirectly help me.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 13:48:08
    @fontgeeksogood

This is going to sound tragic but I've gone from amazed to amused to actually quite worried now. That's a hell of a lot of repressed feeling coming out.

Jive2 get some help mate, I mean it. You may not agree with how I've gone about myself but I think you need to take a look in the mirror and see what kind of person you want to be.

Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind. Pretty good words to live by imo.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 13:48:51
    @Jiveisafreeloader And you're not reading enough into it.

Maybe buy a big issue from time to time. They're sold by vulnerable people too.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 13:51:49 7,565 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Yup, it's full-on worry, nobody healthy does this sort of trolling. Probably most of us have been in the position of hating ourselves and trying to hurt others, it's terrifically sad to think there's people who don't have anyone IRL to shout at and support them through it.

It's easy to hate this guy. But we should probably also pity him
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 13:55:01 7,565 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Really not an attempt at trolling, trying to understand and get you some help
  • the_milkybar_kid 14 Oct 2018 13:57:12 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I just want to know who he is so I don't have to interact with him in the future. I've got no time for people that don't have the bollocks to stand by what they say. Feels pretty skeezy knowing this coward will still be around, hiding behind a dock account.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Oct 2018 14:01:39 7,565 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    So the thread hasn't been locked, it's someone who has been here for ages...Craigy?
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:03:36
    I just don't get why he keeps bumping the thread.

It's extremely counter intuitive.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, you're failing at the internet at the very least. Get some help, stop engaging and this will all go away.

Have a bath with some candles, listen to some Enigma or something.
  • Jono62 14 Oct 2018 14:04:26 22,990 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    There's only one person who uses melt on this forum and it's H1ggy so I'm guessing him.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:05:02
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    So the thread hasn't been locked, it's someone who has been here for ages...Craigy?
    Same, it makes me very uncomfortable thinking that I'm having otherwise pleasant interactions with someone that thinks I'm a cunt.

Skeezy is definitely the word, certainly dark triad territory.
  • richarddavies 14 Oct 2018 14:05:44 6,861 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    On a personal level I can't really say I'm all for donating money to someone because they spent all there's getting smashed BUT, I think it's great that there's people out there that regardless of the reasons are still willing to put there hand in there pockets to help out a fellow eg'er when they need it.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:05:56
    Jono62 wrote:
    There's only one person who uses melt on this forum and it's H1ggy so I'm guessing him.
    You could be onto something there. He's someone I've offended before but otherwise been okay with.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:06:40
    richarddavies wrote:
    On a personal level I can't really say I'm all for donating money to someone because they spent all there's getting smashed BUT, I think it's great that there's people out there that regardless of the reasons are still willing to put there hand in there pockets to help out a fellow eg'er when they need it.
    Bit of an oversimplification but point noted.
  • the_milkybar_kid 14 Oct 2018 14:09:25 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    I'll make an extra effort with you as well, we interact quite frequently.
    Well that's most unfortunate. I'll keep an eye out. I believe in the spirit in this community and it's a real shame if you are a regular, this completely goes against it.

Edited by the_milkybar_kid at 14:17:19 14-10-2018
  • Load_2.0 14 Oct 2018 14:09:45 30,156 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Sorry but what the fuck.

Someone did too much gear and now wants to go to university to be a musician?

Bollocks. If you want to give money to this bloke go ahead but you'd be a mug.

The guy is quite capable of making money. The university will be there next year or the year after.

Jive I know people who rely on others for money, it becomes a habit.

Go to work, save money, fix your life.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:09:55
    H1ggyLTD wrote:
    I'm not the only user of melt.

And it isn't me. I like Jive.
    Thank fuck, I like you too. I really want to know who it is now though. Surely there's a precedent for this sort of thing. Right to privacy has to concede to someone that's just poisonous.

As for the drugs thing, I think some people could do well to read up on common bipolar traits. I'm not excusing it but every bipolar sufferer I know has drug problems. And they're not the cause of bipolar. There is no evidence to support they do. I can say for certain that my personality was the same before. We turn to drugs because the highs and lows are far more predictable and as such more manageable than being sober.

Going clean, which this is the second weekend is a far bigger challenge to sufferers than those that are addicted but otherwise well adjusted.

Please don't vilify unnecessarily, it's not helpful.
  • richarddavies 14 Oct 2018 14:10:01 6,861 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    richarddavies wrote:
    Bit of an oversimplification but point noted.
    Be honest I was more trying to show you can be vocal about disagreeing with something with being a creepy, cowardly cunt about it.
  • mothercruncher 14 Oct 2018 14:10:34 16,719 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The irony of someone calling out attention seeking while being unable to stop continually bumping the thread for more attention.

Itís not H1ggy- there arenít enough random

returns.

Are there?
  • JamboWayOh 14 Oct 2018 14:11:18 15,740 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    the_milkybar_kid wrote:
    Jiveisafreeloader wrote:
    I'll make an extra effort with you as well, we interact quite frequently.
    Well that's most unfortunate. I'll keep an eye out. I believe months spirit in this community and it's a real shame if you are a regular, this completely goes against it.
    +1.

Also why the fuck hasn't this thread been locked yet? Actually this thread should have been locked from the beginning.

Edited by JamboWayOh at 14:14:26 14-10-2018
  • Deleted user 14 October 2018 14:11:27
    FuzzyDucky wrote:
    @JiveHound "I am really not normal". You're a cokehead, wannabe musician with mental health issues. You're about as normal as they come. Everyone has a combination of some sort of vice, ambition and health issue. Everyone.

Pull your head out of your ass and stop begging for money on a gaming forum and just fucking get on with it.
    Normal musician maybe.

I should have said well adjusted, I thought normal would be sufficient. I didn't know we were in the market to say everyone is ill.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.