December 2018 for sale/swapsies thread Page 2

  • CompetitiveDad 11 Dec 2018 17:52:37 8,135 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Have Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch. Looking to swap for something a 7yr old and 4 yr old could play on the Nintendo Switch.
  • dudewheresmybrain 12 Dec 2018 18:45:15 980 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Sealed copy of smash bros ultimate. £44 - prospectively sold

    Edited by dudewheresmybrain at 19:10:40 12-12-2018
  • pogomeister 13 Dec 2018 08:40:41 1,677 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Gta 5 on ps4 for swaps
  • CosmicFuzz 13 Dec 2018 12:01:10 32,582 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've got an Xbox One S (1 TB) for sale. White, with controller and power cable. Was used for about a month before going back in the box. Reason being that it doesn't play blu rays or 4k discs. It plays DVDs and games fine, however.

    I have no idea why it doesn't play them, it must be a software issue because it obviously reads discs fine. Amazon sent me a replacement console and the discs work on my new one, so there's definitely something wrong with the console.

    Basically, I'm selling a barely used Xbox one S that plays games and DVDs but not blu rays and 4k. Looking for £100 plus delivery costs.
  • brokenkey 13 Dec 2018 12:11:48 10,178 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    @CosmicFuzz how come they let you keep the old one?
  • CosmicFuzz 13 Dec 2018 12:23:04 32,582 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @brokenkey I've no idea! I was on Amazon chat with them after my new one arrived and asked them to email me the stickers to mail the old one back, and they told me I could just keep it! Downloaded the chat history to make sure...
  • robthehermit 13 Dec 2018 12:33:30 7,172 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @CosmicFuzz Send it back to Microsoft under warranty and get a new that works properly :)
  • CosmicFuzz 13 Dec 2018 12:36:16 32,582 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @robthehermit Haha I can't be arsed with all that - just want to sell the thing! Whoever buys it is welcome to do so however... ;)
  • ionic 13 Dec 2018 13:04:26 740 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Might be a stupid suggestion but have you tried uninstalling and downloading the bluray app again?
  • CosmicFuzz 13 Dec 2018 15:36:48 32,582 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yeah tried all that. Followed damn near every guide I could find online! Honestly can't work out what was wrong with it.
  • TFM_Excalibur 13 Dec 2018 20:47:55 1,668 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Iíve got a few bits for sale

    A rather rare white OLED PS vita, running 3.65 modded running henkaku with a 128gb card in excellent condition and
    White/gold iPad 2018 6th gen 32gb WiFi and cellular, 2 months old, box has a bash on the corner but device is mint

    Any interest?
  • Blackmarsh63 13 Dec 2018 21:00:35 2,045 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @CosmicFuzz It's a pretty painless sending stuff to Microsoft. I had my X fixed in just over a week. They even pay for postage .
  • Spectral 13 Dec 2018 22:51:33 6,155 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    TFM_Excalibur wrote:
    Iíve got a few bits for sale

    A rather rare white OLED PS vita, running 3.65 modded running henkaku with a 128gb card in excellent condition and
    White/gold iPad 2018 6th gen 32gb WiFi and cellular, 2 months old, box has a bash on the corner but device is mint

    Any interest?
    What price did you have in mind for the Ipad? I suspect way more than I can afford atm but this Ipad2 is really whowing its age.

    Edited by Spectral at 22:52:24 13-12-2018
  • RyanDS 14 Dec 2018 08:32:54 12,616 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Anyone up for a PS4?

    Not too sure what they are going for these days. Happy to deliver within 20 miles of Milton Keynes.
  • pogomeister 14 Dec 2018 09:26:37 1,677 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    pogomeister wrote:
    Gta 5 on ps4 for swaps
    Anyone?
  • drhcnip 15 Dec 2018 11:12:00 6,213 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @pogomeister

    after anything in particular, squire?
  • drhcnip 15 Dec 2018 11:12:16 6,213 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    still looking for dragon quest 11
  • MadCaddy13 15 Dec 2018 12:40:37 3,012 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Anyone fancy a psvr starter pack with the gun, move controllers, firewall and farpoint all for... £180.
    Hardly used, I find it too much of a faff tbh. Have to move furniture etc.
  • oibignose 15 Dec 2018 17:44:22 58 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Just bought myself a new PC so selling some parts.

    Nvidia GTX 1070 8gb plait game rock edition. £230 delivered.

    As a bundle : i7 4770 (not the K version) cpu with a fancy pants large coolermaster fan and heat sink, h81 gigabyte matx motherboard and 16gb 1600mhz ddr3 in 2x8gb pair. £230 delivered.
  • philreeduk 15 Dec 2018 18:03:57 511 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hi everyone,

    I have a set of purple beats solo3 wireless headphones. Unopened, unused and ready to be sent. I'm looking for 170 cash only, no swapsies.

    Message me if interested. Cheers!
  • Ash0711 15 Dec 2018 18:26:07 4 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @MadCaddy13

    Would you be willing to sell the gun separately?
  • MadCaddy13 15 Dec 2018 19:07:27 3,012 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Ash0711 for £180? Yes.

    But seriously, canít be bothered to split
  • Ash0711 15 Dec 2018 19:30:37 4 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @MadCaddy13

    Ok mate, I knew it was more hassle than itís worth but thought Iíd try. Cheers anyway
  • ibenam 15 Dec 2018 20:43:22 3,200 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Anyone selling detroit?
  • Jono62 15 Dec 2018 21:11:47 21,830 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @ibenam Hi mate, it is £15.85 at Shopto.
  • ibenam 15 Dec 2018 21:15:32 3,200 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Jono62 thanks I'll take that tomorrow unless anyone else pops up in meantime
  • TFM_Excalibur 16 Dec 2018 00:34:03 1,668 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Spectral wrote:
    TFM_Excalibur wrote:
    Iíve got a few bits for sale

    A rather rare white OLED PS vita, running 3.65 modded running henkaku with a 128gb card in excellent condition and
    White/gold iPad 2018 6th gen 32gb WiFi and cellular, 2 months old, box has a bash on the corner but device is mint

    Any interest?
    What price did you have in mind for the Ipad? I suspect way more than I can afford atm but this Ipad2 is really whowing its age.


    I was after £300 for it mate, itís in warranty till October 2019 and is mint
  • Spectral 16 Dec 2018 01:25:09 6,155 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    TFM_Excalibur wrote:
    Spectral wrote:
    TFM_Excalibur wrote:
    Iíve got a few bits for sale

    A rather rare white OLED PS vita, running 3.65 modded running henkaku with a 128gb card in excellent condition and
    White/gold iPad 2018 6th gen 32gb WiFi and cellular, 2 months old, box has a bash on the corner but device is mint

    Any interest?
    What price did you have in mind for the Ipad? I suspect way more than I can afford atm but this Ipad2 is really whowing its age.


    I was after £300 for it mate, itís in warranty till October 2019 and is mint
    Tempting and fair, I just don't think I can stretch to that atm as much as I want too.
  • Dazimus 16 Dec 2018 06:50:00 846 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Anyone selling Assassinís Creed Odyssey for the Xbox One?
  • TFM_Excalibur 16 Dec 2018 09:21:33 1,668 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Spectral wrote:
    TFM_Excalibur wrote:
    Spectral wrote:
    TFM_Excalibur wrote:
    Iíve got a few bits for sale

    A rather rare white OLED PS vita, running 3.65 modded running henkaku with a 128gb card in excellent condition and
    White/gold iPad 2018 6th gen 32gb WiFi and cellular, 2 months old, box has a bash on the corner but device is mint

    Any interest?
    What price did you have in mind for the Ipad? I suspect way more than I can afford atm but this Ipad2 is really whowing its age.


    I was after £300 for it mate, itís in warranty till October 2019 and is mint
    Tempting and fair, I just don't think I can stretch to that atm as much as I want too.
    What you budgeting, Iím willing to negotiate as need it gone, I really want a switch and playing with my sons Christmas present haha

    Edited by TFM_Excalibur at 09:25:25 16-12-2018
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.