January 22nd Nintendo Direct Leak Page 2

Next Last
  • DangerousDave_87 8 Jan 2019 12:03:18 6,310 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @pacrifice Yeah, I'm pretty hyped, myself. I can kinda see it being a halloween release. That's pretty much what they did with the 3DS port of the original last year. I'm guessing Animal Crossing will have it's typical summer release and Luigi's Mansion 3 will fit somewhere between that and the next Pokemon game in November.

Pure speculation, of course. Would love to know more before the month is out!
  • the_milkybar_kid 8 Jan 2019 12:07:21 8,032 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @JamboWayOh :D. I say trade in, I mean Buy it, transfer the data and lump it on ebay without having to step foot inside a CEX. Fuck. That.
  • pacrifice 8 Jan 2019 21:29:16 4,817 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @DangerousDave_87 knowing Nintendo, Halloween sounds about right. It's ages away though, I wish they'd release the GameCube Luigi's mansion on the switch. A little something to tide us all over.
  • danielroberts123 8 Jan 2019 22:40:10 1 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 months ago
    Mario Sunshine on 3DS surely won't happen without analog triggers. That, and it would just be a bad downgrade altogether. It needs to get the Wind Waker HD treatment and put on Switch.
  • THFourteen 8 Jan 2019 23:02:23 52,758 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    danielroberts123 wrote:
    Mario Sunshine on 3DS surely won't happen without analog triggers. That, and it would just be a bad downgrade altogether. It needs to get the Wind Waker HD treatment and put on Switch.
    Maybe they’ll sell an add on like the circle pad lol.
  • DangerousDave_87 9 Jan 2019 00:01:34 6,310 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hey! I quite enjoyed MGS3 with the circle pad pro. Granted, I didn't use it for anything else. Not even Resident Evil Revelations.
  • DangerousDave_87 9 Jan 2019 02:35:17 6,310 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Aaaand Nintendo have announced Yoshi's Crafted World will be released on March 29th. Some 18 days after the specific prediction made in the original post.

I think we can sweep the rest of this rumour under the carpet now.

Edit - Actually, it's a bit weird that we've had 3 Switch announcements today. First Dragon's Dogma, then a Kirby's Epic Yarn release date and finally one for Yoshi's Crafted World. All things that could have been announced in a Direct.

They're not quietly ditching it and dripping information oot slowly, are they?

Edited by DangerousDave_87 at 02:39:39 09-01-2019
  • DangerousDave_87 9 Jan 2019 02:45:11 6,310 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Erm... And now they've just announced January's NES games. Its like they're having a Nintendo Direct, but they also not having a Nintendo Direct. :/
  • markytonline83 9 Jan 2019 11:21:16 904 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The original poster was obviously full of bullshit but who goes to the trouble of making this shit up? Beyond sad
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.