February 2019 for sale/swapsies thread

    First Previous
  • Timmy 1 Feb 2019 10:25:45 9,206 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    It's been over a decade since I started a Swapsies thread. Exciting. :)

    I accidentally ordered two copies of Ni No Kuni II by mistake, so I have a spare, brand new and sealed one, which I would like to offer up for a swap for another PS4 game.

    Open to offers.

    Edited by Timmy at 10:29:01 01-02-2019
  • Jono62 1 Feb 2019 10:41:35 21,962 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Thanks Timmy!
  • Spectral 1 Feb 2019 10:42:30 6,162 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Still looking for an Xbox One S for around £100 if anyone has one gathering dust.
  • Chug666 1 Feb 2019 10:44:25 565 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    February already!

    I have Superhot vr and Doom VFR (PS4) up for swaps (separately or as a cheeky bundle).
  • DUFFMAN5 1 Feb 2019 10:44:39 24,236 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    It's been over a decade since I started a Swapsies thread. Exciting. :)

    I accidentally ordered two copies of Ni No Kuni II by mistake, so I have a spare, brand new and sealed one, which I would like to offer up for a swap for another PS4 game.

    Open to offers.
    Has it been over ten years since you checked your pm's ;)

    ...please check pm.
  • Timmy 1 Feb 2019 11:09:34 9,206 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    It's been over a decade since I started a Swapsies thread. Exciting. :)

    I accidentally ordered two copies of Ni No Kuni II by mistake, so I have a spare, brand new and sealed one, which I would like to offer up for a swap for another PS4 game.

    Open to offers.
    Has it been over ten years since you checked your pm's ;)

    ...please check pm.
    God knows how I missed both of your messages. Sorry dude. :)
  • Murbs 1 Feb 2019 12:11:32 24,206 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Timmy good to see you put it in Game Shopping where it belongs ;-)
  • Murbs 1 Feb 2019 12:12:09 24,206 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Has it been over ten years since you checked your pm's ;)

    ...please check pm.
    :D
  • Timmy 1 Feb 2019 13:12:36 9,206 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Murbs Why? I've not been around much. Is there some debate as to which heading it should have?
  • Graxlar_v3 1 Feb 2019 13:13:25 5,929 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    It's been over a decade since I started a Swapsies thread. Exciting. :)

    I accidentally ordered two copies of Ni No Kuni II by mistake, so I have a spare, brand new and sealed one, which I would like to offer up for a swap for another PS4 game.

    Open to offers.
    Has it been over ten years since you checked your pm's ;)

    ...please check pm.
    God knows how I missed both of your messages. Sorry dude. :)
    Didnít I sell you no no Kuni last year?
  • Timmy 1 Feb 2019 14:36:07 9,206 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    It's been over a decade since I started a Swapsies thread. Exciting. :)

    I accidentally ordered two copies of Ni No Kuni II by mistake, so I have a spare, brand new and sealed one, which I would like to offer up for a swap for another PS4 game.

    Open to offers.
    Has it been over ten years since you checked your pm's ;)

    ...please check pm.
    God knows how I missed both of your messages. Sorry dude. :)
    Me or Duff? I've never owned it before.

    Didnít I sell you no no Kuni last year?
  • Murbs 1 Feb 2019 14:47:09 24,206 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    @Murbs Why? I've not been around much. Is there some debate as to which heading it should have?
    We've had months where it's gone in 'general gaming', then when someone can't find it in 'game shopping' they've started another thread :-)
  • DUFFMAN5 1 Feb 2019 15:24:05 24,236 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @Timmy
    Grax means me and yes Grax. :)
    Dlc came out and I fancied a go, alas not this time.
  • millerlfc 1 Feb 2019 16:39:21 598 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Have a PS4 copy of Overwatch GOTY edition to sell (been sitting on my shelf unopened, still sealed, for almost a year). £20 including delivery in the UK.
  • richyroo 1 Feb 2019 16:46:02 359 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Ive still got Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) for sale if any interest?

    Just make me an offer.
  • Switch024 1 Feb 2019 17:02:48 3,364 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    richyroo wrote:
    Ive still got Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) for sale if any interest?

    Just make me an offer.
    One pair of leather assless chaps and novelty moustache.
  • pogomeister 1 Feb 2019 17:11:28 1,678 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    @Timmy
    Grax means me and yes Grax. :)
    Dlc came out and I fancied a go, alas not this time.
    I am sure I bought it from you duff. Still not played it
  • DUFFMAN5 1 Feb 2019 17:13:05 24,236 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @pogomeister
    :)
    We should probably just bring the "Game Loans" thread back to life.
  • CosmicFuzz 1 Feb 2019 17:39:28 32,585 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Got a Vita (original model) for sale. Can chuck in a carry case for it too.
  • pogomeister 1 Feb 2019 17:43:13 1,678 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5 would make sense haha.
  • kentmonkey 1 Feb 2019 18:39:28 22,916 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    @pogomeister
    :)
    We should probably just bring the "Game Loans" thread back to life.
    We've still got the group.....
  • Graxlar_v3 1 Feb 2019 19:51:38 5,929 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5 itís £11 on base arm
  • Timmy 2 Feb 2019 00:43:54 9,206 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Post deleted
  • SamNunn92 4 Feb 2019 21:53:58 828 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Subnautica PS4 up for swaps. Would ideally like to swap for RDR 2 but anything on PS4/Switch considered.
  • pogomeister 4 Feb 2019 22:35:06 1,678 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @SamNunn92 dragonball fighterz or pokken tournament on switch any good to you
  • CaptainAlph 4 Feb 2019 22:36:01 303 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @CosmicFuzz Condition?
  • CaptainAlph 4 Feb 2019 22:36:14 303 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Anyone have a playstation tv for sale?
  • drhcnip 4 Feb 2019 23:29:43 6,225 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @CaptainAlph

    i bought one recently from timmy on here but it's going to be a while before i can set it up so happy to sell on then pick up again later....40 inc postage
  • CosmicFuzz 4 Feb 2019 23:31:52 32,585 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @CaptainAlph like new really. I can take a couple of pictures for you if you want. The vita, too (matron).
  • SamNunn92 4 Feb 2019 23:34:53 828 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @pogomeister not into fighters really sorry!
  • First Previous
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.