Following The Woke AF Thread Page 183

Next Last
  • JamboWayOh 22 Feb 2021 23:52:19 22,927 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    I wonder if she'll ever think back to what things could have been like with that sweet, sweet Disney career moving her forward.

Oh well, I guess we'll see how well she can grift now.
    Like I said there was no introspection from her, it was ironically all about making herself a victim of the incoming totalitarian state that'll come for you next. Like user Your Mother says she's worked out her options and moved into that right wing media darling role until she's no longer of use.
  • drhickman1983 23 Feb 2021 07:27:28 7,373 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    She'll be fine. There's enough right wingers out there to ensure she stays in the public light.
  • DJCopa 23 Feb 2021 13:20:27 2,530 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    drhickman1983 wrote:
    She'll be fine. There's enough right wingers out there to ensure she stays in the public light.
    I do wonder what people who choose this path actually feel like when the lights go out at home and laying in bed.

Just the weight of being negative or contrary all the time must weigh down at some point?
  • drhickman1983 23 Feb 2021 13:22:21 7,373 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm pretty sure their own sense of self-importance and petty righteous-indignation helps them sleep.

I do find the gall these cancelled folks have remarkable, claiming their being silenced whilst appearing on chat shows or Twitter. Or even singing songs about it.

Honestly I had no idea who Gina was until she was "cancelled" (genuinely, so haven't watched The Mabdalorian) and now she's popping up in all my feeds.

If that's being cancelled, well, it doesn't seem so bad.

Edited by drhickman1983 at 13:25:25 23-02-2021
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.