I used to work with criminals Page 4

Next Last
  • challenge_hanukkah 21 Mar 2019 17:12:02 11,147 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I have shag separation with Enoch Powell.
  • anephric 21 Mar 2019 17:26:12 3,389 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've got a picture of my dad around somewhere in spit roast with Enoch and Oswald. He's quite proud of it.

There's a lot of national front on display.
  • Nexus_6 21 Mar 2019 17:48:17 4,312 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Vice.Destroyer 21 Mar 2019 17:49:46 7,264 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    anephric wrote:
    I've met a few murderers and nonces because of my missus's old job. One of them got a bit obsessed with her and starting painting her Clive Barker-esque tableaux of bloody meat and such.

Interesting times.

I used to work for DWP and quite a few people I knew of got done for gaming the system with claimants to get money (only approving crisis loans if they got half the money etc).

Oh, my cousin is a nonce who kidnapped a couple of girls. Second cousin, not first, so that's fine.
    Can I be nosey? What did your wife used to work as? And why did you have contact with people she worked with?
  • anephric 21 Mar 2019 18:20:08 3,389 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Residential social worker, bumped into some of them when I was picking her up from work or from an outing (they were under 18 so not in full nick).

Having a nonce tell you you're good looking is an odd scenario. Do I look young? Eccccchhh.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.