Breath of the Wild 2 Page 3

Next Last
  • Saul_Iscariot 19 Jun 2019 01:02:47 4,062 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    God I hate working night shift. Keep missing out on the CE preorders.
  • Mola_Ram 19 Jun 2019 05:21:14 25,182 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He's got a bit more depth in his human form.

But I liked Ganon in BotW. He was more like a "force of nature" type of villain, I didn't really need to know his motivations.
  • atothewest 19 Jun 2019 07:05:39 1,140 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    For me the only improvements Iíd like to see are :

- something that allows you to prolong or stop weapon degradation, spells or a fairy or whatever
    - batch cooking (for the love of god)
    - proper post completion playability, not just a save before the final boss
    - better horses/modes of transport
    This would basically be my wishlist as well.
  • The_Goon 15 Aug 2019 13:43:25 1,453 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I think I differ in opinion from most - I'd prefer a more light-hearted affair from BotW. I far preferred the tone of OoT and the Phantom Hourglass. I enjoy BotW but it just doesn't quite feel as fun as 'traditional' Zelda games for me.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 15 Aug 2019 13:49:27 22,382 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    OoT is pretty dark. Admittedly itís starts off lighter but one of the things I liked about BotW was that tonally it reminded me of OoT.
  • Rhaegyr 15 Aug 2019 14:13:11 5,311 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shadow Temple creeped me out as a kid. Those zombies too...
  • The_Goon 15 Aug 2019 14:17:54 1,453 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    OoT is pretty dark. Admittedly itís starts off lighter but one of the things I liked about BotW was that tonally it reminded me of OoT.
    Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me so I could be misremembering. Maybe Kid Link made me think it was lighter than it actually was too. I just have this picture in my head of an easier game with bright vivid colours and irreverent little side quests.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 15 Aug 2019 14:25:40 22,382 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I think the main difference is most other Zelda games start off in a happy fun world before turning dark, whereas BotW you wake up already in the dark world. I agree that the happy bits of other Zelda games do leave a lasting impression.
  • disusedgenius 15 Aug 2019 14:32:15 10,648 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Rhaegyr wrote:
    Those zombies too...
    Man, fuck those guys.
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 09:58:41 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Chia
    Ch-ch-ch-chia! Yep, this little seed is the same as those adorable little ceramic animal planters of the 90s! But donít worry, the nutritious part is not the clay pot. Chia seeds are actually loaded with the most essential fatty acids of any known plant! Plus, one serving of the stuff is loaded with magnesium, iron, calcium, and potassium.
    Description_here
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 09:59:47 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Oatmeal
    High in fiber, antioxidants, and tons of other nutrients, this breakfast staple has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels, aid in digestion, and even improve metabolism . And it's downright deliciousó especially when flavored like pumpkin pie!
    Description_here
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 10:01:03 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Broccoli
    This lean, mean, green machine is packed with vitamins, minerals, disease-fighting compounds, and the fiber essential in any diet. Though all members of the cruciferous vegetable family are super-duper healthy, broccoli stands out for its exceptionally high levels of vitamin C and folate (which can reduce risk of heart disease, certain cancers, and stroke) .
    Description_here
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 10:01:29 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Strawberries
    Vitamin C is the superstar of this superfood. Just one cup of these red beauties satisfies the daily requirement for vitamin C (74 milligrams per day for women, 90 for men)! Studies suggest the antioxidant helps build and repair the body's tissues, boosts immunity, and fights excess free radical damage. And the vitamin C in strawberries could help promote healthy eye function .
    https://bioleptinstore.com/
  • Mola_Ram 10 Aug 2020 10:02:10 25,182 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Is this a code showing the release date?
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 10:02:25 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Salmon
    This heart-healthy fish is packed with protein and a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids, which studies suggest may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. And bonus points: Salmon may also protect skin from the sun and the damaging effects of UV rays .
    https://hydralyft.info/
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 10:03:03 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Watermelon
    Low in sugar and high in vitamins A and C, this summer treat is the prefect fresh, low-calorie snack. Studies suggest watermelon could also potentially lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease . And the lycopene in watermelon could help protect the body from UV rays and cancer .
    https://grsultrastore.com/
  • dipsha35a 10 Aug 2020 10:03:52 7 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Spinach
    Antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and vitamins that promote vision and bone health are what make this little ol' green so super . And those bones will be thanking spinach, too! Just one cup of the stuff packs up to 12 percent of the recommended daily dose of calcium and enough vitamin K to help prevent bone loss .
    http://www.organiccompleteproteinpowder.com/
  • ZuluHero 10 Aug 2020 10:04:15 9,708 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Mixing those ingredients together, you made some: dubious food!
  • ResidentKnievel 10 Aug 2020 10:20:06 7,484 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The late game weapon and enemy balancing in BOTW just felt a bit crap, early and mid game encounters like felt awesome knife edge struggles where you had to be smart with your resource management and approach.

I'd like it if the high-tier enemies weren't just health sponges and had some behavioural changes and improvements over the lower tier enemies, and for high tier weapons not to pop up everywhere and still be rare.
  • askew 10 Aug 2020 13:25:22 22,637 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    ZuluHero wrote:
    Mixing those ingredients together, you made some: dubious food!
    :D
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.