Games you wish they'd make Page 2

    Next Last
  • Fake_Blood 14 Aug 2019 19:12:09 9,584 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wing Commander including FMV and Mark Hamill.
  • Jono62 14 Aug 2019 19:39:22 22,599 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Font Geek:

    You play a chair in Mowgli's house. How long will you survive?
  • DrStrangelove 14 Aug 2019 19:40:39 14,373 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    richarddavies wrote:
    If Stef did the soundtrack to any game I'd be first in line. Genius.
    I'm not so sure he hasn't already

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHAoWQGSfI
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Aug 2019 19:40:58 6,541 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Press the space bar to Febreze
  • Addy__ 14 Aug 2019 19:46:17 1,127 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Mowgli's musical chairs

    The ultimate shitting party game.
  • Graxlar_v3 14 Aug 2019 19:47:53 7,311 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Shadow gang

    A game in which Freddie mercury defeats evil copy paste ninjas
  • Addy__ 14 Aug 2019 19:56:26 1,127 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Super Swiss Street food sandals adventure.
    Limited katsu edition.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Aug 2019 19:59:08 6,541 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Waggle stick to squat over plate
  • Addy__ 14 Aug 2019 20:02:56 1,127 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Login to MacBook with password "flip flop" to start shitting up threads.
  • richarddavies 14 Aug 2019 20:03:45 6,778 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    richarddavies wrote:
    If Stef did the soundtrack to any game I'd be first in line. Genius.
    I'm not so sure he hasn't already

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHAoWQGSfI
    Pft, that pales in comparison to the real deal.

    https://m.soundcloud.com/stefansen/composition-aa3

    Haunting
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Aug 2019 20:05:36 6,541 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Aaaah composition AA3 is the true fan choice, the underground shit rather than the commercial bullshit he cranked out
  • DrStrangelove 14 Aug 2019 20:22:44 14,373 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    People always bitch about how he's become commercial because they can't accept that something can be appealing and still be art
  • Addy__ 14 Aug 2019 20:30:30 1,127 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Composition 3A is my personal favourite. Such a thrilling conclusion.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Aug 2019 20:41:40 6,541 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I can't listen to 3A since it got overplayed after being in that Winding Refn film
  • ChocNut 14 Aug 2019 21:14:56 2,459 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    The Matrix (with modern gameplay and graphics)

    (I loved the original games and canít see why they couldnít make another game as the castís age wouldnít matter).
  • 2dividedby0 14 Aug 2019 21:22:37 47 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Rogueywon wrote:
    2dividedby0 wrote:
    A simulator focused solely on Volvo cars, from the old classic's up to the present day models.
    I think a better idea might be Audi Driver Simulator. It'd actually be a score-attack game, where you'd rack up combo points by:

    - Making sudden turns with no indication.
    - Tailgating on the motorway while flashing your headlights.
    - Yelling abuse and making obscene gestures at people on pedestrian crossings.
    - Honking your horn repeatedly for no reason while stuck in traffic.
    - Playing shit music at aggressively loud volumes.

    Between missions, you'd spend your accumulated points on car upgrades, such as alloy hubcaps, or on customising your avatar with more than 500 varieties of denim jeans to choose from.
    BMW Driver would be more apt.
  • bone-on 14 Aug 2019 21:24:33 350 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Freedom Fighters 2

    It needs to happen
  • fontgeeksogood 14 Aug 2019 21:38:07 6,541 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Mowgli
    Shat on a chair
    Everyone knows this meme

    RIP user Mal
  • neilka 14 Aug 2019 21:51:48 22,606 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Jet From Gladiators Teaches Typing
  • HarryPalmer 14 Aug 2019 22:06:37 5,947 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nudistpete wrote:
    What games do you wish "they" would make, man?

    My wish is: Inside the Factory: the Game

    Each stage is set in a different factory.

    In each factory your character, Gregg Wallace, must display how amazed he is by each giant industrial machine - the player must waggle their joycons/joysticks feverishly to cause Gregg to build up his excitement level.

    That is followed by a rhythm game where Gregg has to repeat back what the person showing himself around the factory has said at an obnoxiously loud volume, enough to be heard over the clanking of industrial machinery - later levels are harder as Gregg has to shout even louder because the people showing him 'round the factory are foreign.

    Then come a series of mini-games where Gregg has to start some industrial process ensuring he doesn't break the machinery or incorrectly weigh his ingredients and cause a batch of 2400 digestive biscuits to have to be sent to landfill.

    You'd repeat all that for each factory, with additional factories available as DLC.
    This is fucking gold.
  • DrStrangelove 14 Aug 2019 22:37:17 14,373 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    2dividedby0 wrote:
    Rogueywon wrote:
    2dividedby0 wrote:
    A simulator focused solely on Volvo cars, from the old classic's up to the present day models.
    I think a better idea might be Audi Driver Simulator. It'd actually be a score-attack game, where you'd rack up combo points by:

    - Making sudden turns with no indication.
    - Tailgating on the motorway while flashing your headlights.
    - Yelling abuse and making obscene gestures at people on pedestrian crossings.
    - Honking your horn repeatedly for no reason while stuck in traffic.
    - Playing shit music at aggressively loud volumes.

    Between missions, you'd spend your accumulated points on car upgrades, such as alloy hubcaps, or on customising your avatar with more than 500 varieties of denim jeans to choose from.
    BMW Driver would be more apt.
    Where are you from? Honest question. Over here in Germany, the road raging knobs have switched from BMW to Audi over 10 years ago. Today, whenever I see a BMW speeding up in the mirror, I have a feeling they'll slow down and maintain distance according to the actual rules, and that's what they almost always do. If it's an Audi, I expect them to tailgate me within a second, and that's what they usually do. Of the tailgating idiots I've seen in the last 5 years, about 80% were Audi and literally one was a BMW.

    I've heard similar stories from the UK, even Clarkson said years ago that you can now buy an M3 without the shame of being associated with those cockheads because they're all driving Audi now.
  • HarryPalmer 14 Aug 2019 23:47:42 5,947 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Audi drivers are the absolute worst.
  • Zippity-zap 15 Aug 2019 00:55:14 406 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Zombie Glory Hole Roulette.
  • 2dividedby0 15 Aug 2019 16:26:23 47 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    2dividedby0 wrote:
    Rogueywon wrote:
    2dividedby0 wrote:
    A simulator focused solely on Volvo cars, from the old classic's up to the present day models.
    I think a better idea might be Audi Driver Simulator. It'd actually be a score-attack game, where you'd rack up combo points by:

    - Making sudden turns with no indication.
    - Tailgating on the motorway while flashing your headlights.
    - Yelling abuse and making obscene gestures at people on pedestrian crossings.
    - Honking your horn repeatedly for no reason while stuck in traffic.
    - Playing shit music at aggressively loud volumes.

    Between missions, you'd spend your accumulated points on car upgrades, such as alloy hubcaps, or on customising your avatar with more than 500 varieties of denim jeans to choose from.
    BMW Driver would be more apt.
    Where are you from? Honest question. Over here in Germany, the road raging knobs have switched from BMW to Audi over 10 years ago. Today, whenever I see a BMW speeding up in the mirror, I have a feeling they'll slow down and maintain distance according to the actual rules, and that's what they almost always do. If it's an Audi, I expect them to tailgate me within a second, and that's what they usually do. Of the tailgating idiots I've seen in the last 5 years, about 80% were Audi and literally one was a BMW.

    I've heard similar stories from the UK, even Clarkson said years ago that you can now buy an M3 without the shame of being associated with those cockheads because they're all driving Audi now.
    United Kingdom. The percentage of BMW owners appears to far out weigh that of Audi owners. If you spot a driver acting like a c--t, speeding, carving people up, undertaking on the M25 for example, high odds it's a BMW driver.
  • RawShark 15 Aug 2019 17:12:41 683 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A series of games you play in your dreams while sleeping. It would actually give me time to play the damned things.

    Also, the sexier the better.
  • thelzdking 16 Aug 2019 06:53:22 9,475 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Leisure Suit Charlie St Cloud.
  • barchetta 16 Aug 2019 07:03:46 1,874 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    I'm travelling up and down the ever so lovely M1/M42 most days. I see a lot of shitty tailgating, undertaking and cutting up. I'd say, between Audi and BMW, it would be 80/20 that the cock would be driving an Audi.

    I'm guessing a lot more fleet buyers went Audi over the last 4 years.

    Edited by barchetta at 07:10:05 16-08-2019
  • Next Last
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.