Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Page 2

Next Last
  • Frogofdoom 1 Oct 2019 21:43:18 14,245 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Seeing how thick the enemy ai is, its probably for the best.
  • mothercruncher 5 Oct 2019 10:03:57 16,540 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ha, Brutal-

Breakpoint is a miserable experience. Getting across the world is a chore, missions are dull and repetitive, itís ugly, and the story made my brain want to escape my skull and hop into a bin. Ubisoftís continued tradition of smushing all its ideas into its games until thereís no semblance of individuality remaining has peaked.
  • Zippity-zap 5 Oct 2019 10:11:33 450 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Glad to see it receiving the review score average it deserves, and thatís coming from a player who genuinely had some fun soloing Wildlands.
  • erasr 7 Oct 2019 19:44:03 332 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    'Avoid' from Eurogamer. Just as I thought. The beta was absolutely terrible and I can't remember the last time I've felt sick with boredom playing a game.

Disgusting excuse for a Ghost Recon game.
  • MrAGSystems 7 Oct 2019 19:57:00 102 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 1 month ago
    This is getting slaughtered. About time publications stood up to this kind of shit.
  • dsmx 7 Oct 2019 19:58:05 8,470 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @erasr I can, when I played wildlands.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 7 Oct 2019 20:11:21 32,374 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm secretly really enjoying it. Much more so than Wildlands. Different strokes and all that.

It's like Ass Creed and Just Cause had a really stupid baby after bingeing on Lost.
  • The_Partisan_Spy 10 Oct 2019 16:56:13 3 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 weeks ago
    I played GRB for 25 hours and the top lines I take from it are:
    1. Game is a MEDLEY of almost every feature seen at the shooting genre.
    2. To fully enjoy GRB you must have it as your main game for some time.
    3. The first dozen of hours is the "preparation" for the endgame experience.
    4. Small bugs are annoying but didn't interfere in the gameplay.
    5. Set correctly your expectations about the Ghost Recon Series and all its future possibilities.

I have also been reading a lot of complaints about the game bugs, I believe it is a problem, but luckily in my case, it wasn't that big.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.