The Surge 2 Page 17

Next Last
  • MrAGSystems 2 Dec 2019 17:48:51 323 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Found the third one, fuck me this game is oppressive. The layout of the city is honestly triggering my anxiety
  • MiniSchnauz 2 Dec 2019 18:14:18 359 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @MrAGSystems By the end and the final push the game is literally just laughing at you.

"Oh, you wanted respite? Tough shit, have another grind through mobs to an (admittedly) fairly straightforward boss? All done? Good, hey, try these new enemies. They *are* hilarious!"
  • MrAGSystems 2 Dec 2019 21:51:36 323 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    @MiniSchnauz It's more the level design is so intricate and knotty, I had to get back and here's the city all changed up.

In the Cathedral of the Spark and gone through a chunk of it, think I'll park it for the night there!

Had another bug with Delver - I killed the third one and some time later I was going back through the Underground area and had to fight the second one again
  • MrAGSystems 5 Dec 2019 01:02:16 323 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Aaannnddd done.

Blitzed through the last quarter or so of the game. Most of the bosses went down easily, but had a bit of trouble with the last one (trying to get the parrying windows down).

Gonna play something decidedly less stressful, but yep, game of the year right there!
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.