Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order Page 26

  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 9 Jan 2020 19:43:20 8,694 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    The second needs Force Push. It's in the cave right underneath your ship. You have to solve an irriating ball-pushing puzzle to get it.
  • Saul_Iscariot 9 Jan 2020 22:20:59 3,716 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Rogueywon That was a bitch to do. Even though I figured out what needed, it felt more like luck than judgement when I managed it.
  • Bichii 9 Jan 2020 22:36:30 3,068 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Pretty certain I'm on the last level. So glad the last thing I did before getting here was accidentally discovering you can get more stims. Went from 2 to 5 in ten or so minutes and my god it was needed for this last level.
  • PazJohnMitch 9 Jan 2020 22:38:31 15,796 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I slowed the ball first to get the push direction correct.
  • PazJohnMitch 9 Jan 2020 22:42:11 15,796 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    There is also a gold chest very close to the ship on Zeffo (which was the penultimate one I got as I completely missed it. Despite it being the easiest to reach of all of them).
  • Bichii 9 Jan 2020 23:11:13 3,068 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    All done. Last boss was a total mf. Good fun game, I think I'm glad I played it on hard as I really had to use everything at my disposal to win. As others mentioned earlier on easy it was just simple hack n slash. Yeah hard gave me some rage but it made the combat engaging.
  • JoelStinty 11 Jan 2020 19:00:13 8,877 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Pulling enemies towards you and shafting a lightsaber through their chest is so satisfying.
  • JoelStinty 11 Jan 2020 19:04:25 8,877 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyway, just got past where biichi asked a question earlier. Gone back to zeffo first as the goblin fella mentioned exploring an area. Think this is when the game is at its best, exploring the Venarator is really fun. It clicks a bit better than the environments.
  • Bichii 11 Jan 2020 20:16:45 3,068 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    JoelStinty wrote:
    Pulling enemies towards you and shafting a lightsaber through their chest is so satisfying.
    Doesn't get old but it's very op. I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
  • Lukree 12 Jan 2020 00:55:21 545 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Bichii wrote:I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
    That never gets old. 😃
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 12 Jan 2020 11:33:12 8,694 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    The pull-and-stab is massively over-powered. In particular, it turns the Nightbrothers on Dathomir from "tricky fights" to "trivial".
  • HarryB 12 Jan 2020 12:50:56 7,626 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Bichii wrote:
    JoelStinty wrote:
    Pulling enemies towards you and shafting a lightsaber through their chest is so satisfying.
    Doesn't get old but it's very op. I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
    I also like pulling bounty hunters off ledges. Scum
  • JamboWayOh 12 Jan 2020 13:51:27 19,315 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Calling Innuendobot to the thread.
  • Rodderz 12 Jan 2020 14:59:49 4,084 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Bichii wrote:
    Doesn't get old but it's very op. I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
    Were they all called quadfather?
  • Bichii 12 Jan 2020 15:04:21 3,068 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Rodderz wrote:
    Bichii wrote:
    Doesn't get old but it's very op. I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
    Were they all called quadfather?
    No because he'd already fallen off with out anyone elses help. These were the more intelligent storm troopers.....
  • quadfather 12 Jan 2020 15:07:48 36,597 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You trying playing games when you suffer from vertigo and let me know how you get on :)

    Just done the second fight against the sister. Ooo, plot twist!
  • Rodderz 12 Jan 2020 15:21:59 4,084 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Bichii wrote:
    Rodderz wrote:
    Bichii wrote:
    Doesn't get old but it's very op. I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
    Were they all called quadfather?
    No because he'd already fallen off with out anyone elses help. These were the more intelligent storm troopers.....
    Harsh 😁

    quadfather wrote:
    You trying playing games when you suffer from vertigo and let me know how you get on :)
    😊 In your defence quad, we all know at least some of those well documented ledge falling incidents in other games were caused by other people.
  • HarryB 12 Jan 2020 16:44:15 7,626 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Just finished this. I can't say a bad thing against it. Enjoyed exploring, the story was half decent and the end level was really good. I hope there's a star wars game of this quality again, whether it's a sequel or a whole new story.

    Battlefront 2 ain't half bad either after 2 years. Ended up playing online coop for a whole and it's good shallow fun. Got it in a sale for about £4 last year.
  • JoelStinty 12 Jan 2020 20:31:27 8,877 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just finished it as well. Ends on a high note doesnít it? Had a big grin on my face! Sits in between a 7and a 8 for me. Sags a little but has loads of high points. Bodes well for the inevitable sequel.

    Didnít find the last boss hard, thought the one on dathomir was harder. In fact the last three bosses are quite good (the two on dathomir and the last one). Does feel like a souls game proper with those bosses.
  • quadfather 13 Jan 2020 09:59:19 36,597 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Rodderz wrote:
    Bichii wrote:
    Rodderz wrote:
    Bichii wrote:
    Doesn't get old but it's very op. I enjoyed the upgraded push and just pushing four enemies off all the ledges.
    Were they all called quadfather?
    No because he'd already fallen off with out anyone elses help. These were the more intelligent storm troopers.....
    Harsh 😁

    quadfather wrote:
    You trying playing games when you suffer from vertigo and let me know how you get on :)
    😊 In your defence quad, we all know at least some of those well documented ledge falling incidents in other games were caused by other people.
    Indeed! And the lift deaths were definitely faulty code - definitely wasn't my fault ;)
  • Bichii 13 Jan 2020 10:04:46 3,068 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    My son somehow has already got 4 stims and he has only recently arrived on the ice world! Ffs my playthrough must have been an hour or two longer than it needed to be :). No idea how I managed to miss them all, felt like I was exploring!

    Is there dlc coming? Can I be the second sister instead?
  • Duffking 13 Jan 2020 11:34:23 16,599 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I had like 6-7 stims when i got to that point IIRC.
  • quadfather 13 Jan 2020 13:23:56 36,597 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Shadowlands is fun. I love all the environmental traps. Force pulling and then pushing enemies into massive Venus fly traps :D
  • Dombat 13 Jan 2020 13:32:03 1,749 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Made a bit of a push on this over the weekend. I was starting to lose interest but I enjoyed the return to Kashyyyk. I actually donít mind the platforming tbh - Iím mostly frustrated with the game in combat sections fighting groups of enemies, particularly in confined spaces. Had some great boss fights though.
  • Duffking 13 Jan 2020 14:19:11 16,599 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I'm often surprised at the holding of Uncharted as being some gold standard in platforming, because that series has always been full of "why the fuck did you jump there you utter turd? / why the fuck did you not grab that ledge you utter turd?" moments for me.
  • quadfather 13 Jan 2020 14:57:35 36,597 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah I'm not too keen. I find myself flailing in all directions half the time

    Edited by quadfather at 14:57:47 13-01-2020
  • quadfather 13 Jan 2020 19:51:18 36,597 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh wow. That bit when you are at ilum and "test" your new weapon. Omg, that was fantastic :)
  • ChiefGB 14 Jan 2020 05:53:52 12,492 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Bichii I was the same as you, played jm with fuck all stims till I did full exploring late on, also I called that I would happily play offshoot dlc as ss. Great character although she does end up a bit more standard fair towards the end.
  • Rivuzu 14 Jan 2020 08:18:31 18,381 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Duffking wrote:
    I had like 6-7 stims when i got to that point IIRC.
    I didn't know it could be increased, so just did it on two and learned never to use them
  • quadfather 16 Jan 2020 14:56:33 36,597 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Completed. Absolutely great fun! I might even not sell the disk for a future run through.
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.