Coronavirus Page 1353

• elstoof 19 Jul 2021 23:18:52 27,823 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    On the app you need to link it to your NHS number, then after your second jab is logged by your GP you can generate a proof of double vaccination barcode. Don’t see how you can easily spoof it really, linking the app ypu your NHS data is weirdly involved
    It’s because they were also letting unvaccinated people generate a code after two clear tests.
    The app will be changed so that it only generates a code after vaccination. But as it stands, you can generate a code with fake test info.
    Is it the same code though? It lets you generate “a code”, are they the same barcode for proof of vaccination and proof of negative tests? Seems like an oversight of so
  • Rogueywon 19 Jul 2021 23:31:00 12,260 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @elstoof It's not the same code. When the code is scanned with an appropriate reader, it displays a status which is either "tested negative twice" or "double vaccinated". It's trivial to tweak the software so that either "tested negative twice" displays no code, or the readers red flag people with those codes.
  • Psychotext 20 Jul 2021 02:11:20 70,571 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    For what it's worth, there are already multiple fake versions of the NHS app out there using existing QR data to "fake" the data. Not infallible, but would largely rely on the person checking to actually give more than half a fuck.
  • macmurphy 20 Jul 2021 04:30:22 4,445 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    For what it's worth, there are already multiple fake versions of the NHS app out there using existing QR data to "fake" the data. Not infallible, but would largely rely on the person checking to actually give more than half a fuck.
    Fairly sure nightclub staff will give negative fucks.
  • General_Martok 20 Jul 2021 05:53:32 2,450 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Well if they give negative fucks I'm sure they'll love negative income.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 20 Jul 2021 07:09:55 19,729 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Lots of them on the news being ask about restrictions openly saying “if we have any limits then all the customers will go somewhere that doesn’t”

I think that plenty will work around the vax passport system one way or another unless licenses are at risk
  • Darth_Flibble 20 Jul 2021 07:35:11 5,517 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    simpleexplodingmaybe wrote:
    Blackmarsh63 wrote:
    Dom not letting it lie then…. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57854811
    Watching now and its weird because he’s so untrustworthy and is obviously out for himself/revenge and yet everything he says about the PM feels legit
    Yep, hard to believe anything Boris "let the bodies pile high" johnson. I could honestly see him saying boris saying let the over 80's die. I hate Dominic but Boris is sociopath cunt who is PM but sure twats will still vote for him or some other cunt like gove if boris resigns

Just looking at the front page of the papers on bbc, like the daily heil and soaraway SCUM are salty how fReEduUm day was disaster (for people like them) and crying about covid passport. No masks and Licking door handles is not enough for them
  • Dave_McCoy 20 Jul 2021 08:24:26 3,410 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Considering how few restrictions there are, especially now, it is surprising how little inconvenience it takes for some people to get really angry. Imagine if we had a war and had to ration people, they would lose their shit. I know unlikely to happen but seems some people will have any excuse to protest.

We want Freedom Day! (Gets Freedom Day) What do you think you are doing?? Not this kind of Freedom!
  • IRWATWO 20 Jul 2021 08:27:39 1,314 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Most Tories want their elderly relatives dead anyway - inheritance and all that. I think we'll find that even if attention is paid to Cummings, the news that Johnson tried to kill the oldies (they are a drain on productivity too, The Telegraph said so) just enamours him to them further.
  • Wayne 20 Jul 2021 08:47:10 3,955 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Dave_McCoy wrote:
    We want Freedom Day! (Gets Freedom Day) What do you think you are doing?? Not this kind of Freedom!
    Brexit PTSD flashback.
  • askew 20 Jul 2021 09:47:29 24,015 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Good clear, confusing, messaging from our dear leaders regarding the validity of the app notifications.

“Ignore it if you like”.
  • dfunked09 20 Jul 2021 10:47:57 2,255 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Scully seems to be a special kind of Tory cunt based on some of the stuff he's been spouting this morning...
  • watto 20 Jul 2021 10:58:23 35 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Downing Street have now said you DO need to self isolate if pinged. Government still failing at basic communication.
  • askew 20 Jul 2021 11:00:30 24,015 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Shower of shit.
  • Gibroon 20 Jul 2021 11:08:18 2,654 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Looks like I may have the covid. Work colleague tested positive over the weekend after taking Thursday /Friday off last week due to illness. I have lost a bit of sense of smell, got tested this morning. A lot more people at the drive through than when I have been before.

The guy who tested positive is double jabbed, lost his appetite and is a stone lighter. I got my second jab just over a week ago. Hoping my symptoms don't get any worse.
  • Psychotext 20 Jul 2021 11:11:22 70,571 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm still pretty certain that the "confusion" is part of the plan. They can't say outright that they don't want you to isolate, but because so many people are going to be close contacts, they REALLY don't want you to isolate.
  • richardiox 20 Jul 2021 11:14:00 10,062 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    @Gibroon

The guy lost a stone from a Covid infection?
  • General_Martok 20 Jul 2021 11:21:47 2,450 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    I'm still pretty certain that the "confusion" is part of the plan. They can't say outright that they don't want you to isolate, but because so many people are going to be close contacts, they REALLY don't want you to isolate.
    I think you're giving them way to much credit. They're just thick incompetent fucks.
  • Psychotext 20 Jul 2021 11:41:53 70,571 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Sure, that too, but they definitely don't want you using the app as they know what that level of isolation will mean the country grinds to a halt, even without lockdown.
  • RGeefe 20 Jul 2021 12:02:22 2,351 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    @Gibroon

Well that's Weight Watchers fucked
  • jimnastics 20 Jul 2021 12:06:29 1,884 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    @Gibroon

Not only that but it sounds like it was in the space of 4 days. Sneeze that shit in my mouth right now!
  • IRWATWO 20 Jul 2021 12:08:54 1,314 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    RGeefe wrote:
    richardiox wrote:
    @Gibroon

Well that's Weight Watchers fucked
    HIV has much the same effect, but it never really caught on. Poor advertising.
  • Darth_Flibble 20 Jul 2021 12:14:10 5,517 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Its a bit of being incompetent, not giving a fuck about the public and bit of turning the public on each other to avoid seeing boris as useless cunts
  • Gibroon 20 Jul 2021 12:16:40 2,654 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    @Gibroon

Yep, similar to another guy who had it at work.
  • richardiox 20 Jul 2021 12:24:47 10,062 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I'm amazed anyone could lose a stone in 5 days unless their symptoms were non stop vomiting and shitting.
  • Psychotext 20 Jul 2021 12:33:01 70,571 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Depends what you weigh in the first place really. If you're 15 stone then yeah, getting sick could take that off you in 5 days easy (especially if you're sweating like a pig). Somewhat less likely (and more dangerous) if you're 10 stone though.
  • Gibroon 20 Jul 2021 13:07:14 2,654 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    I'm amazed anyone could lose a stone in 5 days unless their symptoms were non stop vomiting and shitting.
    It does seem excessive tbh.
  • elstoof 20 Jul 2021 14:46:34 27,823 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Boxers routinely lose more than a stone when cutting before the weigh in, it’s mostly water. Not at all out of the ordinary to lose the same when sick, you lose a lot more weight in sweat every day without even realising than you do from a dump
  • Psychotext 20 Jul 2021 15:10:02 70,571 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    UK being added to Israel's quarantine list as of Friday.
  • BillMurray 20 Jul 2021 16:14:43 9,726 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Had my second vaccine today after getting my appointment bumped forward a bit. Feel fine apart from a bangin' headache but I can't honestly tell if that's just me being dehydrated.
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.